Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Strangely my son didn’t try to move out of my lap too all this while. Those made me wonder if he is expecting me to start on him. 

Anjali continued “Ok, since I don’t see any of you volunteering, I will help you out a bit. Saying that she sat before us on the carpet in a squatting position taking the wait on her legs.

She then made my son to take off his hand from his groin region. She then said “Look Sandhya look, underneath his underwear, if you find a grown up man, it means he is really turned on by you. If it is so you should not disappoint it”. Saying that Anjali pulled down his underwear to reveal his magnificent tool, which sprang up like a cobra. Shyam hid his face in guilty. I stole a glance at my son’s shining tool and to my amazement I found it to be really dark and big. Bigger than Ajay’s with vein showing on its side. I was amazed and admired it in open for a second without realizing.

Anjali said “I can see that you are mesmerized by his masculine manhood. Now why don’t you feel it for yourself and get more personal” But I was too awestruck that I failed to hear what she said. I have never seen such a big hard cock in my life. Not even my husband’s (and for that matter I have not seen anyone else’s cock other than Ajay’s). Seeing my situation, Anjali decided to initiate this too by herself. She took my right hand in hers and led me to his cock. She made me hold the head of his cock in my inner palm and made me rub my palm over it. My son wiggled without being able to control his excitement. 

Anjali forcefully removed his hand which was hiding his face. Now he could watch everything that is happening so that he can lose being shy. Anjali meanwhile loosened the grip on my hand to let me free. But now even without her prompting hand I was rubbing on to his cock with the same vigor. Certainly my sons cock is bigger and masculine than Ajay’s. It was black like a serpent. The feeling of passion and sex had slowly started engulfing me.

The boundaries of mother and son started melting around me in that heated situation. My rubbing had started giving way to stroking his rod. My son let out a subtle cry in pleasure. That was more than enough to shed me off my inhibitions. I wrapped my left hand on his waist and seated him in a closer and higher position in my lap. His one leg automatically rested on the sofa while the other was still on the floor. This gave me a wider access to his manhood. Now he was sitting side ways to me and I started stroking him in full length. He found it difficult to remain silent and made noises out of excitement. I held his head with my left hand and immersed it on to my bosom.

After Ajay, this is the second time I am doing this after years of drought. My son found his home in between my bosom and brought his hands as a support in the process. I wondered how all boys behaved the same way when it comes to bosom.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:48 PM