Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Anjali continued “Shyam, the sort of skinship that we shared that day, is something that I share with my son Ajay too in a higher level”. 

Shyam was surprised by her revelation and also seemed to be bit relieved. Think he is happy that he is not the only offender.

Anjali continued “So you don’t have to feel bad about it. You need to explore and feel the good things in life. Sandhya, you being a single mom, you face a lot of tough time to suppress your feelings. And you, Shyam, being a teenage boy, you must be experiencing several high feelings and sexual confusions. Someone is needed to guide you two properly. Only you as a mother can guide your son properly and educate him on sexual tensions.

In the past, in several talks with you, I have realized how frustrated you are without having a sex life. And you, Shyam, I understood how much crush you had for a women’s body. Our first sex showed that to me. Now all that matter is you two open up to accept each other in the true sense, in the true natural instinct.” With a pause Anjali continued “I can still help you by leading you. But the final thrust should be yours”.

Saying that she stood up from the sofa, leaving just two of us, the mother and son on the sofa. She then moved forward and with a flash of her hands, she tugged down the trouser of my son, throwing him off balance. It took only a few seconds for her to take his trousers out. Now he was in just his black undies and white shirt. He was taken by surprise and hid his groin area with his palm. But Anjali didn’t mind that and instead of any attempt to take off his hands, she bent down and took him in her hands by holding him by his legs and his back.

She then raised him and then in a single action she dropped him on my lap. We were both surprised by her action. But I kept a silent face with the seriousness she had asked me to maintain. Now my boy is sitting on my lap with his legs towards the side and his head to the other side. He is confused without knowing what to do. But Anjali was not at all confused and she was still in full control. Ajay sat on the other sofa silently watching all the action.

Anjali said “Shyam, do you remember this pose. This was how I made you sit on my lap when you got initiated into sex. You can either choose to continue all by yourself or let me initiate for you just like last time”. Both of us remained silent without facing her. She continued “Or may be you Sandhya can initiate and see how wonderful things will be.” But we both remained silent and still. 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:45 PM