Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

Slowly Gokul kissed Buvi’s right feet she tried to kick him away but all our efforts made her lie simply and enjoy now all three men were in control of Buvi Akila was surprised and did not what to do whether to help her sister or to enjoy and join us she just hit me saying not to do this but turned off my ears and held Buvi tightly now the scene was just like a banging scene and Sekar was fully controlling her and he was ready to see his wife being fucked by a stranger so he told Gokul to make it fast and he told him to remove his dress and come so that he could fuck her Gokul was lustly and shyly removing all his dresses and when he took of his underwear his cock was dangling and its size was really amazing though being younger than both me and Sekar his cock was really bigger than ours but it was too black he tried to cover it in shyness sekar told him to come and do no be shy Akila was surprised to see his big cock
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 30-04-2019, 02:41 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM