Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
--

Next day as instructed I updated my son that I will be late till around 7:30. By evening I started getting impatient with the thoughts of how things are going on at my home. 

By around 6:30 I got a call from Anjali that she is leaving her home and so I can come in any time. Out of impatience I asked “Anjali, how did things go”. 

She told “Your son is really good. Rest we can talk later”. I felt she was in a hurry so I hung up. 

Reaching home, I found my son unable to face me, skipping my presence, and hanging inside his room mostly. I felt the same scene being repeated from the position I was some days before when I felt it difficult to face him.

--

Next day I called up Anjali and came to know that ‘they did it’ and that she gave all suggestions that he should do it with her on mom, being a single. She asked me if her son had tried advancing at her yesterday. I replied in negative and told he has become shier. 

She laughed when I said that and asked me to try with him today and call her back. But even today I found it difficult to approach my son sexually. 

-

When Anjali heard about my plight, she decided to help me further and told she will drop in the next day. She asked me to come early to home before my son reaches and then wait for her. She also asked me to keep a solemn face. She as usual kept me guessing as to what she is up to.

--

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:39 PM