Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I immersed his head to the cleavage while it popped up. I felt a desire to expose myself more to him. So while rocking I unhooked my blouse, unbuckled my bra and threw both of them away to reveal my dusky but beautiful unsagging heavy boobs to the young kid. He was understandably mesmerized by the asset before him and sank his face into the abyss between my boobs.

He took one full boob right into his mouth and started sucking in between the strokes. The other boob got the attention of his hand. It was a delightful moment for women like me to see her sex mate fully delighted by her body. Something I couldn’t fully satisfy my husband towards his last days. It felt great when his palm mauled my boob like dough and fingers kneaded my nipples. Certainly he is experienced from his intimacy with his mother.

We fucked there on the chair like two fuck machines. Our bodies were sweating, especially mine which shined in the sweat. It acted as lubricant for our love making. The steel chair squeaked in our action. I grasped the back rest of the chair firmly while moving up and down over him. With the constant rubbing of my naked chest against his, my nipples heated up and made its mark deeper into his skin. 

I could feel his breath becoming harder and faster. He will cum any time soon and I don’t want to be left behind. I opened up my legs further, inviting his cock further deep inside me. Soon I too started to feel the high of the orgasm. And there he cummed just when I was in orgasm. And I fell over him in the exertion.

We sat there on the chair for some moments till I got the energy to get up. 

--

Though Anjali should be knowing what is happening inside, I don’t want her to see it with her own eyes. So I quickly dressed up and got outside. There I found Anjali still watching TV. Unable to face her out of shyness I quickly bid her bye and left immediately. 

Before leaving she told me “What I showed you are just a way. In the days to come you can try with your son and find your true home”. What she told me looked like golden words to me. I thanked her in my mind for offering her son to me. 

Back home I found it difficult to face my son Shyam too. As if I did something wrong to him. The guilty of doing sex with his class mate loomed in my mind. Afraid of grabbing his attention, I quickly dressed down to my normal attire at home. At night I felt unable to sleep.

##
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:34 PM