Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
 Now I walked towards him and sat on my foot in front of him. His white underwear was bulging enormously indicating how big his hard on is. I slid his underwear down below till his ankles to reveal his young energetic throbbing cock in front of my eyes. It was light brown in color with a pinky hard head. I wondered for a second how my son’s cock would be like.

Sitting on a cold metal chair with his underwear down he must be feeling bit awkward. But his cock grew even bigger. I stroked it a few times with my hand. He looked up at the ceiling unable to bear the pleasure. I decided to step in. I stood up from my sitting posture and sat on his lap with my legs on both side and facing him. His cock is squeezed in between my belly and his. My petticoat was bit uncomfortable this way. But I decided to live with it. I hugged him for the first time squeezing my boobs against him. 

I gave him a long kiss on his mouth. Then I slowly raised myself and put his cock under my skirt. I guided it to my love hole which is superfluous with my secretion. His cock head slipped against the door of my love hole. I decided to let it slip on as much as it wanted and I slid it along the slit line of my pussy. The sliding felt sensuous to both of us and we twisted and twirled in our positions. We went on like that until the cock head found a stable spot to anchor on to my pussy. Half of his cock head dig into my pussy door establishing its intention.

It went to a point where I realized that there is no turn back other than to plunge it deep into my love hole. And I did just that. 

His cock rammed deep into my hole. It went to the depths where my fingers could not have reached. It went into areas unused for long years. In one stroke I was sitting tightly against his lap with his cock deep inside me. I felt a pleasure which I have not experienced in good long years. When I looked at him, his face too showed immeasurable pleasure with his eyes closed. We sat like that on the chair for a moment enjoying the pleasure.

Then I slowly started moving my butt. I moved rhythmically at the same time making sure that my body rubbed against his naked chest. My hard nipples inside the blouse scratched against his hard chest all the way till his neck. He took me in his hands while I took his head in mine. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:32 PM