Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
He had to be prompted once again before he raised his hand and touched my pallu just over my belly with his thumb finger over the pallu while the four other fingers going under the pallu, slightly touching my belly. That small touch itself was energizing for me. I felt my legs going weak and a small wetness between my legs. But I managed to hold on. I wanted to take this further ahead. For that I devised an unnecessary lie.

I took his left hand in my hand and said “Your mother had told me about your desire to touch me intimately”. Though in reality his mother hasn’t told anything like that. Still I needed such a lie to take initiative from my side. Saying that I lead his hand to my bosom and let it rest on my right boob over the sari. 

He was visibly thrilled and alarmed at the same time. He said “I didn’t mean like that. I only thought of saying you looked great. But …” He couldn’t find his words as his hand sank into the deep flesh of my boob. 

-

It was several months later only when Anjali updated me that I came know about the real facts. Her son had seen me someday in the school, and got fully attracted to me that he wanted to do sex with me. Being the open relationship they were having, Anjali decided to stage a situation to satisfy her son. And that is how all this happened.

-

His hand is now settled on my right boob. I removed my hand so that he can maneuver his hand over my body as he wishes. His right hand which was holding my pallu at the belly had gone limb resting against the wound of sari on my waist as well as my navel. 

He had slowly started pressing my boobs over the sari. Yes this is the situation I wanted. I slowly used my one hand to drag out the semi transparent pallu from in-between his hand and my bosom. Now I lay bare in just my low cut blouse and sari wound below waist line. His hand played directly over my blouse feeling the stud of my nipples. I stood closer to him so that he had much more easier access to me. 

He said “Aunty, you really look beautiful “. 

I said “thank you my son”. 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:25 PM