Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I followed her. She raised his chin and asked “why are you so shy today”. 

He didn’t answer and just hung his face again. 

She held both of us by our shoulder and lead to her room. She talked on the way “There is something I have talked to both of you about today. It is for you two to figure it out. You can sit back and think about it in here. She showed us into her room. She said “I will be outside and you can call me if at all you need any help”. Saying that she closed the door from outside leaving us alone. 

I was puzzled. What she meant by saying I have talked. She didn’t really say anything.

We are left to ourselves from that point. I looked at his face. He too looked back at me with a hollow face. But for a second I felt he glanced secretly at my bosom which was prominently displayed in my new dress. My semi transparent sari /netted silk sari should be giving him ample view of my bosom underneath. The cleavage of my boobs will be slightly showing to my embracement and excitement. Below my navel should visible like a silhouette under the netted sari. 

He must be impressed by my new makeover. His eyeing gave me the courage to talk to him. 

I asked “do I look good in the new dress your mother brought for me”. 

He glanced once again at my body from top to bottom then told “you look great in this dress”. 

I was happy for what he said because it is a long time since anybody has appreciated my dress. 

He stood there innocently staring at my body. His body is whiter than even her mothers. His small nipples and taught belly felt cute for me. I felt like inserting my hands through his belly into his trouser and get hold of his cock in my hands. But I couldn’t see his groin region as his hands was clasping over it.

When I looked at his face, I saw him again eyeing at my bosom with open mouth. That made me bold for an instant and I asked him “Do you want to touch feel my sari fabric.” What my intention was that, if he wanted to touch my body, I have to give him an opportunity. I am fine with it as long as he is happy with it. While reasoning like this I consciously hid my interests in the whole staging. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:22 PM