Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I was again horrified. My legs became limb while I felt my pussy becoming superfluous for reasons unknown to me. “Anjali, how can you … that too with your own son. Are you telling me the truth? Or you are kidding me.” 

Anjali replied “I am telling only the truth. In fact it is the necessity for any single mom, to take care of their boy child, less that they get diverted to other adult content and wheel away from their studies”. 

I was speechless. I went silent. 

She continued from where she stopped “Sandhya, it is not wrong to do sex with your son as long as it is kept within your walls. At some point you have to give sexual education to him. In fact if you do sex with him, it will improve his concentration in the studies and he will listen to you and do what you say”. 

I was dumb stuck. Visual of my son fucking my pussy played in my mind again and I tried to snap out of it.

Anjali came and touched my shoulder and asked “Don’t you want to try it with your son”. 

My legs opened up reflexively. My body wailed for it, but I steeled myself to say “No, I don’t think I will try”. 

She then came little closer and whispered to my ears as if someone is nearby “Then do you want to try it with my son instead”. 

Again I was shocked. I shrugged and looked at her in disbelief. I had this expression pasted on my face “How can a mother offer her own son to other women of her age”. 

Sensing my expression Anjali told “What is wrong in it. Here you won’t have the mental block of doing it with your son. And I won’t be bothered if you are getting along with my son.” And standing by my side she told “May be you wouldn’t have realized earlier. But my son is getting top marks in his class and I credit that to the good amount of healthy sexual relationship that we are having”. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:12 PM