Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
She too was a single mom just like me. She was a divorcee and raised her son all by herself rather boldly. In her case it was she who chooses to live away from the holds of her relatives. 

She amazed me by her boldness, intelligence and off course beauty. It was into the third week of knowing her that she asked me that question. By that time we were close enough to discuss matters like sex, our passion, men etc. 

--

It was in my home, the usual meeting place that she threw that rather unexpected, seemed to be out of the world question to me.

We were discussing the father-daughter bang that happened in our city, and how girl children being lured into the acts of sex at home and away etc. She was the one who hooked upon such news stories and I liberally shared my dig on such stories. 
I told her about the difficulties girl child has to face in this world while boys are left free for life with no sexual harassment worries for them. From there we were coaxing up to the themes of sex, frustrations of women’s life without sex, sex at home etc. 

It was then that she put this question at me.

She asked “Sandhya ji, have you ever done sex with your son”. 

I felt like she was talking mad. I lost words for a moment. At the same time I got alarmed by a sudden wetness I felt between my legs. I tried to laugh out her question. But her face showed she was serious with her question. 

I fumbled for words “Anjali, what are you saying? Are you joking? How can you ask such a thing??” 

She replied “No, I am serious”. 

“Have you gone mad”, I asked. “How can you do sex with your own son”. Even while I was saying this, the visuals of me having sex with my boy child started playing in my mind; however I tried to get rid of it. I squeezed my legs together when I felt my pussy melting. 

She said “Why not, in fact I am doing it with my son!” 

I was horrified “Anjali, you mean.” 

She told “Yes, I meant what I said, I do sex with my son”. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:08 PM