Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
How horny moms seduced their innocent sons

urpussysucker = Sucking Guru

This is an incest fictional story between mother and son. The characters in this story are fictional and any resemblance to anyone is just coincidental. 

--

It was on parent’s teachers meeting that I first saw Ajay’s mom. She was so radiant and energetic that she instantly made friendship with me. Her charisma was so overpowering that I invited her to our home. And there started the beginning of a long relationship that changed our life.

-

Let me introduce myself first. 

I am Sandhya, 28 year old, single mom to my only son Shyam. I s am a widower and live alone with my son. I am left to defend myself as I invoked the wrath of my relatives by marrying a person from outside our religion. With my job, I managed to send my son Shyam to a private school all by myself.

I shifted him to a high profile school and this was his first parent’s teachers meeting where I met Anjali, Ajay’s mom. She was a women almost my age or may be a little less, who definitely dresses up smartly, elegantly and beautifully with ample makeup. She was in sari with sleeveless blouse. 

The first day when I met her, I remember her hugging my son the moment Ajay introduced Shyam to her. Apparently my son and Ajay are close friends here. When my son in turn introduced me to her, she hugged me too. I took it as their hi-style of greeting people.

That was just the beginning. From there we became closer as we discussed our families, our lives, our challenges, our problems etc. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 30-04-2019, 02:04 PM