Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR

with this Gokul followed us towards the cottage we entered first and Gokul was shyly waiting out we called him in and sekar told him to come in and feel free both Akila and Buvi were in nighties and they looked to be fresh after a small nap Buvi was still depressed about Balu. we gave tea from the flask and told both the ladies to get ready for supper and Sekar also conveyed that we are going to leave only next morning as it would be safe to travel in day rather than night. Both the ladies accepted the idea and I knew that Sekar had some thing in his mind so I was just watching the happenings Gokul sat in the sofa we all got ready to go out for supper and we entered a restaurent which was near to the cottage we couples sat in a family room and Gokul sat out in a common place we had dosas idlies and coffee and the time was 8pm and we all decided to go ad sleep and start our journey next morning while coming back to the cottage Sekar called Gokul and secretely told to buy a pack of condoms and so he went and now i understood the idea of sekar and i was thrilled to see all the happenings and I did not know how these two sisters would accept a stranger to get involved in our sex game. slowly we reached our cottage and Buvi fed the baby and she changed her nighty and was ready to go to the bed but sekar insisted her to stay in the hall and watch for some time and i too asked Akila to come and watch TV I and Sekar changed our dress we just wore only lungi without shirt and inners both the ladies were looking sexy in nighties and we all sat in one sofa and started to watch TV by the time Gokul came in and he saw us and smiled on seeing his entry Buvi tried to get up and move but Sekar held he hand and made her to sit and she looked puzzled Akila too did not know what to do Sekar told Gokul to sit on the chair which was just infront of the sofa he shyly sat and turned hiseyes towards the TV slolwly Sekar started his game.....

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM