Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
(17-11-2021, 11:11 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
It's been 7 months since I posted this message on this thread and ended it. I was frustrated at that time cause of 2 reasons

1. I was unemployed and was studying to get a job.
2. To release my stress and frustration, I posted these stories. It was my way to release my anger towards the life. But, lack of readers support resulted in increased frustration. So, I decided to stop this thread and decided to focus on my life.

I studied hard for 7 months and now I have got a job of my dreams and all the frustration I had during that phase is all gone.

So, I have decided to RESTART this thread with new short stories. Ofcourse, readers support is essential too. I'll start this thread after some days. Maybe a week or 2 .

Thank you to all those who used to love my stories and I am looking forward to your positive response to new stories. DM me if you have some ideas so that I can work on them. I'll love to see your ideas ?

- Silver

Silver bro, so happy to see you posting again.. I had hoped you continue your work on 2 threads.. but I can understand your feelings at that phase of your life.. nevertheless I shall continue to comment here whenever you post a mini story..  yourock Namaskar
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Table Fan - 21-11-2021, 05:24 PM