Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
Peeing standing has been quite common with ladies in India from early days of my sightings. It was easy in early days as most women wore sarees and no one ever wore panties. Most ladies became expert standing pissers like in the pic above and it also gave them the advantage of relieving themselves minus exposing. Majority ladies when peeing on road while traveling on highway would get off their vehicles and stand by the side of the road, sometimes in rows of three or more ladies and take a casual piss while they chatted with themselves. This way they achieved their goal without seeking any privacy. Most of them would lift their sarees up to their knees and spread their legs and let out thick torrents of pee that they had been holding while they would flood the ground below. Best of all they would do this confidently in presence of others around as their privates were not exposed even though they were indulging in a very private act. If you passed them close enough you could hear them making loud hiss and splatter as they release their urine. Sometimes on rare occasions I would notice some of them would raise their sarees over their knees and up around their lower thighs. This would give a view of their nice bare hairy legs. Another very sexy sight with stand pees was to see pee sometimes drip down their legs and inner thighs specially when the pee would come out in multiple streams. I would observe some try and shift the position of their legs but usually to no avail. In the end most would lower their sarees as I would notice their hands on their crotch using their sarees and petticoats to wipe their wet hairy cunts. Quite a hot scenario there.

I also had rare sighting of a young girl with her saree fully lifted to her hips standing and peeing behind the puja tents, but I would post that story later.
[+] 1 user Likes vpw65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by vpw65 - 21-11-2021, 03:56 PM