Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I was furious with myself for being so naive that I thought I could just run away right in front of him. As a result, now Sarita and her mother-in-law had probably put two and two together. Sarita was quite the gossip anyway. During my peaceful affair with Raza, she often asked me loaded questions that indicated she knew what was going on. With him out of the picture, she might have assumed that things had cooled down. Jamal was just a contractor working on the road in our neighborhood. If I had laid low, she might have suspected something was going on, but that would have been just conjecture.

With this confrontation out in the open, there was no doubt in her mind that this big lug was my latest lover. And by the end of the day, everyone in the neighborhood would probably know about it, and by the end of the week everyone in the town.

I was in a surly mood as I made the tea. Just as it was ready, the doorbell rang. Obviously, it was Jamal. Sarita was standing in the verandah looking at him.

"Why is it taking so long?" he asked in a tone suggesting I was his waitress or something.

"It's almost done." I shot back.

He followed me to the kitchen where he had humped me like a bitch just a while ago. He then watched as I poured the tea out into three metal glasses for the men. I had closed the window after he had left. He walked to it and opened it.

"From now on, you are forbidden from closing any windows or curtains in your house."

I nodded.

"You like being watched anyway, right?"

"Not all the time." I said.

"Well, now you will be watched all the time. Those men are poor hard-working immigrants. If you can make their day better by being eye candy for them, what's the harm? Stop being selfish."

The gall of this man, bossing me around in my own home and calling me selfish.

"Speaking of making the day better." he came close to me.

I was still wearing the modest salwar kurta. He examined my chest. There were hooks in the front that went almost all the way to the neck. Nonchalantly, he opened a couple of hooks until a lot of my cleavage was visible.

"Go serve them tea. And remember to bend in the waist. I will be watching from here."

Holding the tea tray in my hands, and with my cleavage exposed, I walked out of the house. Nosy Sarita was still standing there and she smiled as she saw my chest. The men were sitting by the side of the road smoking bidis. As I approached, they looked almost petrified. They did not have the bravado of the oafs in the town. They were indeed meek immigrants.*

I looked back at the kitchen window. Jamal was standing there looking very smug. As per his instructions, I bent with the tray in my hand in front of the first man. The weight of my ample tits made the kurta's fabric fall forward and the guy got an eyeful of my creamy cleavage. Hanging in front of it was my mangalsutra. He stared for a couple of seconds before taking the glass. The same step was repeated with the two other men.*

I looked back at Jamal as if to ask 'satisfied'? He nodded and I straightened.*

"Khoob bhalo, khoob bhalo." one of the men said. I didn't know if he was praising the tea or my tits.

Embarrassed, I walked back inside the house. Jamal had moved to the living room by now.

"Go get my tea." he said, plonking his pudgy ass on the couch.

I went and got the cup for him. He had turned the TV on and was flipping the channels as if he owned the house. I handed him the cup, bending as I did so. He looked at my cleavage and smiled.

"What are you, an uneducated savage? No biscuits or snacks with the tea?"

Chastized, I walked back to the kitchen to fetch him something to eat. When I came out, his fly was open and his semi-erect dick was poking out.

"Good. Now get on the floor between my legs and start sucking. But take your kurta off first. Leave the mangalsutra on."

Obediently, I took off the garment, and got on my knees between his legs. Cringing, I opened my mouth and lowered it on his cock.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:07 PM