Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Jamal didn't last very long. In a couple of minutes, he grunted and gripped my shoulder hard as his thighs slapped against my ass and then stayed there as he emptied his load into my wet willing hole. He stayed bent over me with his dick inside for a little while longer, as if wishing it back into life.

"Don't worry." he said. "The next time I will last longer."

He watched me intently with a triumphant smile on his face as I turned around. He watched his juice streaking down my thighs as I stepped out of my shorts and panties. He watched with the curiosity of a student as I went to the kitchen sink and used water to clean myself down there. I then put my clothes back in order, stuffing my tits back inside my bra and buttoning up the shirt.

Jamal himself was just standing there, his dick now flaccid.

"Don't you have to get back to work?" I asked, hoping he didn't plan to just stay here the whole day.

"Yes, as soon as you clean my dick with your mouth." he demanded.

Sighing, I got on my knees and took his limp cock in my mouth. It was surrounded by a thick foliage of salt and pepper hair. I sucked the dick like a lozenge cleaning our juices off it.

"There's some stuff on my balls too."

One by one I sucked his balls as he looked into my eyes, taking delight in humiliating a high class woman. His general attitude reminded me a bit of Bajwa. There were many similarities between them. Both were about twice my age, both had paunches, and both were too ugly to stand a chance at bedding me without blackmail. So they were almost making up for their inadequacies and failures by demeaning me.

"Okay, good job." Jamal pushed my head away and tucked his dick back in.

He then walked to the window and opened it wide. The men were working again. As they saw the window open, they looked at us. Jamal flashed them a smile. Then he pulled me into an embrace and in full view of the men, licked my cheek before leaving.

The meaning of that gesture had been clear. If there had been any doubt in the men's minds that I had been banged by their boss, it was gone. These men weren't from the town. I wonder what they thought of me. Did they think I was just a nympho opening my legs for any man who came along? Would they perhaps try their luck with me?

Jamal soon joined them. I wondered if he was sharing the details of his exploits. But his expression seemed very businesslike. I think he was rebuking them for not working hard enough because both men instantly got to work like busy bees. And I went back to chopping vegetables.

My mind was trying to come to terms with the implication of what had just happened. I wasn't really bothered by the sex itself. I had been expecting, nay, wanting something like that to happen ever since Raza left town. However, I had expected it to be one of the nukkad guys who would make an entry back into my life. Somehow I felt a comfort level with them, given our history. I also liked the fact that they were all young and fit men men. Becoming Jamal's plaything didn't really appeal to me as much.

Then there was the fact that even in the brief encounter, Jamal had come across as something of a mean asshole. Although his instinct for humiliating me tickled all the right things inside me, I would much rather it have been someone nicer. So it would seem more like a roleplay that I could control, not being someone's toy. His tubby appearance and big paunch certainly didn't add to the appeal, and he wasn't very well-endowed either. The more I thought about it, the less I wanted this to become a regular thing.*

I decided that if I wasn't around, he wouldn't be able to force himself on me. Running away to Bombay again wasn't an option. Vinay wouldn't like that. But I could make myself scarce during the day to avoid any further run-ins. Maybe go to the mall or maybe even just drive around. I put the vegetables away and went to the bedroom to change into something decent. I wore a simply salwar kurta, picked up my purse and keys and stepped out of the house.

Jamal was across the street. He saw me walk towards my car that was parked outside. He started walking towards me with a frown on his face. Just as I was about to open the car door, he walked up really close. He looked around. Sarita and her mother-in-law were in their verandah, looking at me intently. I really hoped he wouldn't misbehave in front of them.

"Going somewhere?" he asked, wearing a fake smile.

"I have some things to take care of." I said, trying to open the door but he put his thick fat hand on the handle and kept it closed.

"I know what sort of things you have to take care of, memsaab." he said in a low voice.

I looked around. My neighbors were staring at us, and the working men were glancing in our direction too.

"Please, Jamal...."

"Just Jamal? I am twice your age."

"Please Jamalji." I said politely. "I really need to go."

"To fuck someone else?"

"No!" I said, annoyed.

"Then?"

"It's none of your business." I snapped back without trying to look upset.

"Listen, you tart." he said. "Don't forget who you're talking to. I am not a softie like Raza or a wimp like Bajwa or a loafer like Billa Yadav's men..."

Oh god, he seemed to know everything.*

"In my village, we parade sluts like you naked on the street. If I want, I can strip you naked right here and walk through this high class educated people's colony. And no one will lift a finger." he was still speaking in a low voice but sounding more and more threatening, confirming my suspicions about him.

"Please don't." I said, terrified that this was something more than an empty threat.

"Then march your big round ass back inside and wait for me to come visit you when I have time."

I stared at him, and then, with slumped shoulders started walking back inside. Sarita and her mother-in-law were saying something to each other, having seen the situation unfold. The men, already terrified of this thug, seemed even more cowed when they saw how easily he made a high class memsaab dance to his tune.

"Listen." he said and I stopped. "While I take care of a few things, go make tea for me and my men. And when it is ready bring it out."

"Ok." I meekly said.

My ears burning with shame, I walked back inside having lost a battle of wills with the big boor.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 29-04-2019, 07:06 PM