Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.7
one of them was trying to warn or convince your uncle but son of that murderer came forward and pulled uncle . he tried to protest , he was such a fool to fight alone with group , they started beating him like hell . they just dragged him out of the house and beating him . I was shocked to witness , I was so scared I could not respond any thing I was numb and dumb . at last I went and fell on your uncle requesting them to stop thrashing him , I shall convince him not open his mouth . but they had continued kicking and slamming him , on that process I too received couple of thrashes . she again broke into crying , don’t worry aunt , I am here no more sufferings . I assure you I will teach them lesson , jjust tell me name of the culprits and I will teach them such a lesson that they will never forget me and they wont look at uncle in future . that is my promise , I took her hand and placed my palm on hers . luckily sub inspector of this place is known to me , I will seek his help to solve this , if not then I will take help of superiors .
S I will not help as he is also seems to involved in this , though he must be knowing who has murdered , despite of that he has arrested your innocent uncle . you took so much time to reach here , I wanted you here so badly . I felt bad for unnecessary delay in giving lift to girls and having spent time at kavitha place . I should have come straight . but I didn’t know what the matter is and how urgent it is . I said same to aunt , you should have told me the problem , so that I could have come earlier itself . I heard that you are coming alon , without driver . I didn’t want to disturb your peace of mind , in hurry you should not have driven rash causing another problem . please do some thing , since the moment they have arrested him , I have neither seen him nor heard any thing about him . please hurry and do some thing fast . without wasting even a minute o got up to leave . aunt said she will accompany me , I said no need , I am here and every thing will be fine . you keep waiting for me , you have my number you can call me any time . I knew where security officer station is , so I drove fast . soon on reaching I enquired constable about my uncle he said he is sent to jail after f I r . he gave me hints after I bribed him where to find uncle . he gave me name of jailor and how to tackle him . I know your uncle but cant hemp you in this matter , there is some thing fishy is going on . take care of your uncle , he is badly injured and medical treatment is necessary , I don’t know whether he is admitted in hospital or not . he advised me how to reach there .
I had to hurry , I was really tensed , uncle is badly injured and as per statement of constable he has not received proper treatment . as soon as I reached jail , luckily I met jailor immediately . I convinced him enough to make arrangement to shift uncle to hospital . I wanted to see uncle but shifting him was most necessary . money spoke there and I could mange to shift him to government hospital . there also I managed doctor to advise for private hospital as necessary infrastructure is not there with them . when he was taken to private hospital there only I could meet uncle . he was in bad shape immediately doctor too attend him as he knew uncle personally . they removed dressings as jail doctor had not done properly . he was shifted to private room with all the care . after all the treatment I could see uncle again . I managed constable on duty to meet uncle , after some rest uncle detailed every thing to me .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.8
Again I met doctor , he assured me that there is nothing to worry , jail doctor has treated him but it was not sufficient , now under my supervision there is nothing to worry . I will take care , no life risk only thing is he has incurred lot of thrashes so he needs enough medication and pain killers . I have put him under proper treatment . I asked for another favor . you suggest security officer that his relatives to be present with patient as any thing could happen to patient and his relatives are needed to be accompany . he did as per my request , he called constable and detailed how necessary it is to be presence of warden . you have wasted so much time , any thing could have happed to the patient if further delay . you talk to your superiors or arrange to have some of his relatives to be here , preferably in the same room . though we have 24 hours vigilance but his relatives must stay with him . he spoke to jailor and convinced to allow some one . he gave permission as I had already bribed him enough to accept any thing . I bribed this constable also as he too be needed to be present with prisoner .
After going back to room , I called aunt and conveyed every thing to her , even uncle spoke few words to aunt . he said shree beta is here , there is no need of any tension . he has managed every thing . he will stay with me here . so take care of your self and be at home . she was bent up to come here and see him . at last I said it is better if she visits him and later I can drop her back home .
I took her to hospital , she was relieved hearing what I had done to uncle . she met uncle and enquired about his pain and well being . though uncle was having problem to speak , but he convinced aunt that he is all right . till night we were sitting there on another cot . at night I asked aunt to go home , but she was reluctant to go back , she wanted to stay there only . despite of my convincing she had decided to stay back there only . she was in such a sorrow she could not leave her hubby and to scare security officer department doctor had installed cardiogram , despite of convincing aunt she was not ready to accept that he is fine . I brought food from near by restaurant , we all had food . it was time to sleep , I had to still get details from uncle but he needed rest badly so I gave up idea of questioning him . bed arrangement was not that good , attainder’s cot was small , it was for only one person . so I volunteered to sleep some where else for that also aunt didn’t agree , she said she would adjust and was not ready to sleep alone . she was forcing me to sleep along with her as she was scared , it is but natural as she had witnessed most traumatic scene , her loved one was being beaten badly , she had not slept entire night yesterday , kept crying all the night alone in the house . there was no one to console her , though some of her relatives and well wishers had visited her house after the incident but no one could bring her to normalcy . a couple had accompanied her but they too could not sleep and kept night watching entire night . she was in night mare , so I had to accept to share the bed with her . I too was so much tensed and was thinking how to solve this problem . we kept talking on bed , night was progressing and no one could sleep . after some time uncle slipped into sleep , but for short time he started shivering and crying of pain . I got up and reported duty doctor . he gave some analgesic and sedative , he assured us it is not big issue . patient is still under shock and has suffered lot of pain .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.9
with these injections he will be fine by tomorrow . you stop worrying and have a nice sleep . if any thing is there , you just call me , I will be available entire night , don’t hesitate to awake me if needed , I wont mind . I thanked him for the assurance he gave . on seeing uncle , aunt was crying again , when I rolled beside she tightly hugged me and continued crying . I was trying to console her at my best , I caressed her back and was trying to cool her . after some time she reduced crying but still sobbing , her tears flow on her cheek . don’t worry aunt I will see that they pay for this and I am pretty sure , none of them will not even look at you in future . I am going to fuck their ass till they cry like you are crying now . leave every thing to me and just relax . have confidence in me , whoever it may be and however strong they may be , it is my challenge I will take perfect revenge on them . I trust you beta that is the reason I called you only . see what a bad time is , it happened when my bro in law is out of station , he is on tour , then there was no one with me for support . I have informed them they are on the way , but you are quicker than them , thanks beta at least you did manage to shift him to a good hospital and good treatment has begun , love you shree and she kissed my cheeks , still she was sobbing and her tears flowing , wiped her tears with my lips and pulled her close to me . after little more consoling she had stopped crying and had cuddled with me placing her face on my face . this is not first time we are sleeping like this . in my child hood she was the one with whom I used to sleep and all the times we slept in each others arms well cuddled . she was comfortable now and was coming to normal . I started chit chatting with her , speaking some other things than this incidence , I wanted to know more about this , but I didn’t want to upset her mood , so we kept talking for a while .
Her mood was getting better , here my mood was getting spoiled . I was out of girls contact since few days as I was away from my place and no fuck in near past . I was feeling mature boobs on my chest , whether she is aunt or not , after all she is an woman and for me she is an beautiful woman that time . before I get aroused I wanted to disengage my self from her . this is not proper situation for such thoughts , after all she is moms cousin and I am not here for any kind of enjoyment . my motto of visit is to help her in her worst condition . I tried to break the hug and move away , heck it is not possible as bed is too small . I turned other side , but she forcibly turned me to her side , again I was facing her . she said don’t move , remain like this only . I had to keep quite , she placed her soft palm over my face and hugged me still tight . there was no alternative left , I thought of moving away when she slept , so I remained in her hug . slowly she was yawning and feeling drowsy , I remain still without even stirring . I too pat her face to make her sleep . after some time she slept , but when I stirred she hold me tight in sleep itself . I could not sleep , so many things were running in my mind , about how to tackle this task . she had said the opposite party is very strong and influential , so I had to be cautious to tackle this problem . I was lost in thinking possible ways to handle this delicate situation . I had promised aunt that I will handle it properly as if I had all the grip over the situation and I knew how to tackle , but after all I am an outsider having least clues of this place . at the same time nearness with an woman and her ripe body was sending other signals . after all I am harami , I never spared any woman who came near to me .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.10
and sex starved person ( though for few days , I was accustomed to fuck almost every day ) . I didn’t want to misbehave even in sleep so I had planned to move away once she was in deep sleep . I was waiting for right moment to skip , I could sleep on ground or could move to other room . now aunt was snoring , I thought proper moment has come to move away . but all of a sudden aunt started shivering and convulsing in sleep uttering some thing , I beg you please stop don’t beat him , I will touch your feet , I will convince him . please don’t do any thing to my husband he is innocent , she cried loud and sat up . she must have dreamt same thing , the trauma had deeply embedded in her mind . I too got up and tried to console her , she sat up and was searching for her hubby , she asked me where is your uncle . I cooled her don’t worr aunt he is fine and look at him he is sleeping peacefully . when she looked at her hubby , she got up and touched him lightly . I warned her not to disturb him , he is in good sleep and on sedation . she came back on cot , I made her lay . still she was crying loudly and was shivering . I tried to cool her , she was still behaving like that , then duty doctor came running , thinking that patient has incurred some trouble . he looked at patient , checked him then he looked at us inquiring , he is fine what the problem is . I explained him back ground of the problem . she is behaving like this for her mental strain , I shall give her sleeping tablet , as she has not taken rest yesterday she needs good rest . he gave a tablet to her . I made her lay on bed and pat her face to cool her , she pulled me to her and hugged tight again , beta please don’t move away , I am getting scared again . whatever had to happen is already happened to uncle , no more thing can happen to him . if any thing happens is to them but not uncle , he is fine now , nothing to worry . you had bad night yesterday so now cool down , I will take care of both of you .
After some time sleeping pill was showing its effect on her . still we were in tight embrace , once she was cool and drowsy , here I was getting disturbed . even in such condition also my mind was thinking of some thing else . I could feel her body heat and her feminine aroma . I kissed her forehead , she slept now . I wanted to move away , I was trying to divert my mind to some where else other than her body . but could not concentrate on anything . I let her hold me during even sleep . I could feel her boobs smashed on my broad chest . see how bad person I am , uncle has incurred injuries and aunt is behaving hysterically and me feeling her beautiful body despite of full knowledge . I was feeling very bad and guilty feeling was troubling me , so looking at favorable moment I got separated from her , before I could turn other side , she pulled me back to her subconsciously . I was left with no other choice than to keep her in my arms , she had rested her head on my right arm and had hugged me fully and threw a leg on my leg , now situation was worsted than before , my left leg was jammed between her thighs and her boobs over my chest and her right hand on me . now was immobile , I could not stop my man from getting up and poking her . I was trying to control my self but that had its own mind and kept poking at her . my hand went on her back on itself . I could feel her bare midriff , I wondered how she had maintained her self , even at this age she had kept her body tight enough . there was little fat on her midriff . my hand roamed over her back and when I fold my right hand where she had kept her head .

both of my hands were on her back . right hand remained on her back and left hand moved to her butt , I could not stop my self thinking how beautiful could be her butt if her midriff is so sexy my hand automatically traveled to her butt . my good it feels so good , she has shapely butt not too soft or not too hard like small girls . I let my hand roam on her butt , even I gripped her half globe . I was sure I was not expecting any danger as she is sleeping drugged . caressed both half globes for a while and then thought to touch her boobs , I had never touched her any parts in sexual way despite of spending many nights together . after my mind got corrupt this was the first time I am sleeping with her . either I never got chance or we didn’t meet much as she was married and had her own responsibilities . we used to sleep like this before her marriage .
I was so curious to feel her boobs , I don’t call it lust , it was more of curious side . I left her butt and moved my hand , then she stirred . I was scared , it was good I had left her butt after few squeezes or else she could have felt my hand pressing her butt . luckily she was not awake , she had stirred in her sleep and she did shift her face from chest to my face . now both of our faces were in contact , I could feel her hot breath on my face . I had dropped idea of feeling her body , but after some more time I could not resist my self . slowly moved my hand and after several minutes my hand reached her left boob . I placed my hand on her lovely boob , I didn’t do any thing , my palm was measuring her boob size . my one hand could not cover her entire single boob , meaning to say she has grown in that department after our last sleep . but natural for a married woman having a child , it is supposed to grow . for my amazement she was not wearing bra , they were in natural shape . I wanted to insert my hand inside her blouse , but decide against it as we are not in home and not alone too , her hubby is sleeping few feet away from us and moreover door is also not locked . we were supposed to keep it shut not locked as patient could have some problem so doctors may visit any time and in addition uncle is prisoner not an ordinary patient .
I don’t know when I too slept still cuddled with aunt and feeling her warm body . when o woke up it was morning . uncle was still asleep and even aunt . I raised hand to check time , it was already 6.30 am . I thought of getting up . when I looked at aunt , we were in same pose as we had slept previous night , neither of had changed position . with my light movement aunt too opened her eyes . she recollected where we are , she looked at me , said good morning to me , she kissed my cheek . hope I didn’t trouble you much , sorry I slept placing my self on you . don’t worry aunt you are not that heavy I replied . she said no baba I have put on some weight these days she replied . yes in few places I replied looking at her bosom , she sensed where my eyes were and uttered badmash and gave light slap and got up to see her hubby . he was still in full sleep . I asked aunt not to make sound , let him sleep for some more time . you can leave now , and return with break fast after you get freshened and eating break fast . she said no I will remain here till he wakes up . she went bath and returned after washing face and nature call in attached bath . by 7.30 duty doctor came for morning round , he awake uncle and checked every thing , he said is just fine , nothing to worry at all .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 08:29 PM