Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.3
For that none of the sisters felt bad and they joined laughing , poor boy lost the chance . you came to platform after train left , rohini teased me . Me – it is ok didi at least we have met now . by the way how is your married life . let me wish belated wishes for your happy married life , sorry I could not attend your marriage . if dates were not coinciding I would be active participant in your marriage to help your dad in arrangements . we shook hands , her hand is so soft and tender . I looked at her again , she is so beautiful girl I tell you , she could make dead mans cock raise . she was wearing jeans and loose top . as she is sitting I could see her big bust , filled with juicy tits . I had seen her milk tankers when her mobile slipped and fell on floor , she had to bend completely to collect it , I could see both of them partially covered by bra . though I had seen them for split second , they felt hard and in well shape . Still I didn’t have any bad intention at her as she is my close friends sis . Rani – what married life , she married in wrong time . within a fortnight there was month ashada masa , on which husband wife are not supposed to live together and then came another month adhika masa . again they were separated for another month , you know ours and his family are very much orthodox . so they were forced to live apart . Me – so they lost happy moments in newly wed days , oh very sad I teased her . Rohini slapped on my thigh , you both shameless persons stop teasing me , don’t you know how to behave with elders , said smiling at me . so far only she was teasing me and now she got support of you to tease me more she continued . at least she didn’t mind our teasing , very rarely sis are so close , I was happy to find such sisters who are so close and open to each other . Rani – shree that is not end of her torture , her hubby was transferred in odd period , it is assumed that some one influenced his transfer and in shifting they had to be separated and then this festival of gouri and ganesh made them keep away . so my poor didi is starving . Rani went on teasing her did and I was not left out , I too took liberty of teasing her . we had mixed so fast we were speaking like old friends . Some times didi pretend to be angry and some time she hit me or some time she tried to beat her sis who was out of her reach . when it became beyond her control she got up on seat by placing her knee on seat to beat her sis . she was struggling to catch her sis but she was trying to keep away , in this struggle rani slid at opposite end , she moved her torso that side hitting my face with her left boob , probably rani must have moved a bit so rohini slide further more pressing her entire left boob on my left side of face . maybe she didn’t notice , but I felt them , if she was not didi of close friend I could enjoy by pressing more , despite of my will I acted like moving my face to other direction , but no use she stayed in same pose as rani hold her hands tight so that rohini could not beat her . after couple of minutes rani left her hands saying didi you are disturbing shree . rohini sat back but not before giving couple of punches to her sis . we laughed at this childish game . After some more funny talk , rani stopped responding to our talk , may be she had dozed off . I too became silent as rohini also had stopped speaking . she was toying with her cell phone and I had concentrated in driving .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.4
after some time again her cell slipped from her hand and fell down . this I noticed when she bend to look for cell . I could not resist my self looking that side . I got better view this time as she kept bending for longer time a she could not locate her cell , giving me long exhibition of her shapely boobs . I was mesmerized by the scene , my hands started itching to feel them and suck them , what to do I was forced to keep quite . while at last she was straightening she looked at me , our eyes met . I was bit embarrassed for looking into her cleavage , to conceal it I asked why do you keep dropping that cell , If you don’t want that you can give it to me I said . she smiled no I cant give it to any one , this my hubby’s first present after we got engaged . then it is ok you keep it for itself , now she might have forgotten that I noticed her boobs . after that we continued speaking some usual stuff . by now rani also woke up , she asked are you going to meet kavitha , I said yes and I have informed them that we three are coming . may be we are going to have food at their place . Rohini – it wont be good to trouble other for food , you can meet them and proceed . Rani – you don’t know didi how close we are , there is no need of any formalities with them . Me – yes you are right , first we shall meet them and think later about rest . On reaching their house we all entered , door was opened by aunt , I touched her feet , she blessed me . I gave her sweets packet and flowers . luckily uncle was home , I touched his feet and he too blessed me and he hugged me tight , how are you young man . how are the things going on , I said as usual very fine with your blessings . aunt called kavitha , beta see who has come . kavitha came out of her room , she was pleased to see me and others . what a pleasant surprise bro , mom didn’t tell me about your arrival . she came running to me and hugged me tight . I too pressed her back to feel her tits after long gap . I am so happy today to meet you bro , she gave a peck on my cheek . she too pressed her tits on my chest mashing them , she must be in heat as me and her bro karan both were away these days . karan has gone to states and her dad is posted here , she winked at me no one could see it , before she left me she did bite my cheek , I was astonished by her sudden attack . she did it in presence of her parents and her friend . I cried of pain as she had bite enough hard . when I cried her dad asked me what happened , her mom replied she must have done something naughty . kavitha ran and hid behind her mom . uncle what is this kavitha you haven’t stopped teasing him , why are you keeping quite shree , you should never let girls win , you have to do tit for tat . this was more then expected I ran towards her . I pulled her from behind her mom and pushed her on sofa making her sit , I sat over her lap and holding her head I too bite her and taking chance kissed her lips . she too cried of pain followed by loud laughing . when I left her and went to uncle he said I appreciate this spirit . we miss you a lot beta , he pat my back . don’t worry uncle whenever you feel like seeing me , give a ring and I will be at your door within two hours , I was thinking of calling you many times , but I stopped my self as you are expected when karan returns aunt said . I am really happy you love her so much , you should have born in my family uncle sighed . by the way who are these uncle asked me . kavitha introduced her friend and her sis .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.5
Now kavitha took seat beside rani and rohini . they were catching up the latest developments , rohini also mingled with them and I was speaking with uncle and aunt had moved to kitchen . we too had lots of things to share after uncle moved from my place . he was really happy to meet me after long break , usually he does not like to chit chat on phone much except necessary talks and hello hi . in between rohini was asking how come shree is so close with you all . kavitha said he is like my bro or you can say more than bro . we all love him so much ( she spoke cautiously so that wrong message should not go ) . he is like eldest son to my mom and dad . whatever he says is final in my house , and always his decisions are right . you know rani how he used to behave in college , this brute was also in his group till I accepted him as friend . your sis used to make so many drama to mend me , but I am happy for everything , if I had not made friendship I would be loser .
Aunt called us all for food , we all gathered at dining table aunt served us delicious food , kavitha helped her to serve food and later she too joined us at dining . we all had food while chit chatting .
After food I asked for the permission to leave as I had to proceed . aunt asked me to stay back and even kavitha also forced me to stay . I was sensing what she meant , I too wanted to catch up with her for all these missing days , but I had to move as my aunt wanted me at her place . uncle asked me why am I in hurry , I said uncle my aunt needs me at her place she said it is emergency , she didn’t tell what is the matter . I told where I have to go , then he only said is it for that you have come together as rohini hubby is working there . it was news for me , I was not aware of it . I said how I had met them on way , explained their situation , they said they are going to davangere and I too had to go by this way only so I volunteered to give a lift till here . rohini asked if you have to go same place , shall you give drop till there . no didi our contract was to drop here , I am dropping both of you here and I will proceed alone . she made a face , when I started laughing she became cool . is it necessary to ask , I am going there and I shall drop you at your house , don’t worry I am not doing any big favor . now we were seated in car and I started moving after bidding bye to every one . it will be my pleasure to have company of such an beauty for some more time . she blushed , rani pinched my cheek from behind , you flirt look at road not at my sexy sis . you all boys are same , if you find a girl to talk you show your attitude . is he a big flirt , I think he is seasoned womanizer rohini commented to tease me . no he is fool he is not good at it , he could not win heart of his aspirant or who had crush on him , what will he do to a married girl , rani joked at me . so you meant to say he is dumbo rohini commented . partially right sis , he is duffer rani again teased me . we continued journey we were talking on usual stuff , rani was telling how handsome her jiju is and he has made big money , he knows where to invest and everything . I said I accept he must be smart enough to know where to invest , looking at his choice I can swear he is wise and choosy looking at rohini bust I said in double meaning . rohini came to know what I meant , she pinched my thigh whispered you naughty .
I dropped them at their place , she invited me into their house for tea , I said you must be tired after long journey , I shall come back to you for complete dinner and not for tea , I said licking my lips to rohini .
rani had moved away inside after bidding bye to me . rohini pinched my cheek again , you are too naughty . I should be very careful with you , you are not a good boy . I have kept quite as you are best friend of my sis . I smiled at her and without any comment I left their place .
I reached my aunt place which is located in out skirts of the town .
When I entered house aunt came running to me , she was not in usual cheerful mood , she looked worried and scared of some thing . she came and hugged me tight , why did you take so much time . I am waiting here for your arrival . she all of a sudden broke into crying I became worried , always she will be in jolly mood and she loves me a lot but today for the first time I am seeing in stress and crying . I asked her what the matter is , why are you crying any thing wrong , did uncle do any thing to you , that much I could assume . her cries increased instead of stopping . I caressed her head , please aunt don’t cry where is uncle , by now her cries further increased . I usually liked her hug , but today I was scared for she crying and not answering any of my questions . don’t worry aunt , I am here and you be assured there wont be any problem , just tell me what is bothering you . she took her own time to stop crying and she was still sobbing as I raised her face by lifting her chin . I wiped her eyes , they had become red and swollen , she must be crying since long . it made me more worried , it is because of your uncle beta , security officer have arrested him . why on the earth can security officer arrest my uncle . he can never do any thing that need arresting . you tell me in detail what the matter is . if you tell me in detail I can do my best to help him and you I assured her . that is the reason I have called you beta . they have arrested him on false case , there was a murder here last night , it is some bad people who did it , they are very much influential . but they might have feed security officer instead of arresting them he arrest charging murder case on your uncle , in fact he is eye witness of the murder . I took aunt to sofa , wiped her eyes and brought water for her . I made her gulp some water , she became bit cool and told entire story . the culprits and my uncle are not in good terms and had a fight before also on some boundary dispute of lands . that time uncle had taken help of survey department and security officer protection to clear off the encroachment . since then they were not in good terms , in fact they were treating him like enemy . for bad luck he witnessed murder with his own eyes that in near quarter . it was political based murder . unluckily uncle was passing by that road , when there was fight going on he had stopped there instead of going away as he was shocked , he had never seen such things . he had seen entire scene of crime . after death of that person they noticed my uncle standing there . when he became aware , he started his bike and escaped from there .
Later some one had informed security officer about the incident and they were on the site . when your uncle returned home after some time , they must have kept watch on house some of their men came to house and called uncle to talk . they asked him whether he had seen entire show , initially he denied but on persuasion he told yes . they warned him if he opens his mouth to security officer they will murder him too . he didn’t care for their warning , in turn he said he is going to tell truth , whatever may be the outcome .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 08:22 PM