Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Dear writer
We are desperately waited for your update and finally we got it.

The way you are continuing story is marvelous. I would like to give some suggestions, I think so , it will help for further continuation of the story.

Now a day the revenge politics is going on in our country. So that our heroin will also take a revenge .

JP group chairmen will ask the shalini to come to the hotel, as they are previously met, and to take the details of the bank account and appointment letter. Shalini will meet the chairmen at that hotel and will take the both of these two items. And then JP chairman first congratulate the shalini as she became the member and partner of his business. After that he told to shalini that you are my partner in my business and will also at the same time you will become my bed partner. Shalini will think few minutes (she will get two thing at the same time i.e., money and sex satisfaction) and would be accepted by putting one condition I want to be M.P. from Nagapur . you can help me in this regard as it will be usefull for both of you. . He will promised to shalini that definitely i will try it and will get the seat. After they both are indulged wild sex in many times. ( He is not deceived her)
How has he tried to get the seat to Shalini? I would like to give the following suggestions:
1. He is having connections with NCP leaders as he is funding the party for every election. So that shalini and JP Chairmen would meet the President of the NCP and discuss the seat with him. The President of the NCP is also womanizer, due to stunning beauty of our heroine, he asked the Chairmen that you can send shalini for wild fuck. Then for this condition shalini is accepted as he is convinced her. She and president of NCP did the wild fuck in all holes for few days and finally she will get the seat .

2. Today politics "Baba's" playing very crucial role and they are in a position to command the ruling as well as opposition parties. Particularly in the ruling party they dictate the terms and condition to them. Therefore, you can create one such character in this story. He has established a Big Ashram in Nagpur . JP Chairmen is a very good friend of Baba. Baba is also womanizer by fucking the devotes of rich women. . So that shalini and JP Chairmen would meet the Baba and discuss the seat with him. Due to stunning beauty of our heroine, he asked the Chairmen that you can send shalini for wild fuck. Then for this condition shalini is accepted as he is convinced her. She and Baba the wild fuck in all holes for few days and finally she will get the seat .

Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes Love_58's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by Love_58 - 19-11-2021, 09:22 PM