Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 threesome with nandini and vidya 60.72
I asked how was it didi , she said just mind blowing . when she opened her mouth to reply vidya inserted her finger into didi mouth , innocently she sucked her finger without knowing what it contained . when she realized what it is she pushed her hand away saying what is this . it is your love juice bhabhi , see how tasty it is vidya licked her own finger and again put another finger in bhabi and held her mouth shut so that she could not take it out and had to taste it forcibly . after few seconds vidya felt didi’s tongue licking her own juice . when she was through she took out finger , not bad , I thought it would taste awesome and voluntarily took another finger and sucked that also .
Come on bro it is my turn , I know you haven’t finished yet , make me cum hard I am too hot now . she pushed me on my back and rode on me . without any delay she had picked momentum and was fucking hard . didi sat beside us , I asked her return favor to vidya . she asked me what does it mean , I said very simple , you know what vidya did to you , you do the same to her also to multiply her pleasure . after thinking for a moment m she started doing same . she stood on her knees and was pressing one boob while sucking the other . though it was bit hard as vidya kept jumping on my body , didi also had to synchronies movements , but learnt fast to suck moving balls . vidya took her bhabhi’s hand and placed it on her pussy , didi came to her intention and she started playing with her pussy . she too played with clit of vidya . when vidya was moaning loud , she inserted one finger into her already occupied pussy to make it still tighter . thus she was rubbing clit as well was moving her finger like finger fucking . this enhanced pleasure of vidya and she was pounding on my body like hell . it didn’t take long time before she to reach orgasm . when her movements became slow as she was getting tired , without breaking link I turned her on her back and started fucking her hard , now by watching all this didi also became too hot despite of mind blowing orgasm few minutes back , she started fingering her own pussy .
I pulled didi and made her sit on vidya face , she hesitated for a while , when vidya too pulled her , she straddled on vidya face and was rubbing her pussy on vidya face . now it was real threesome , I was fucking vidya and in turn vidya was mouth fucking her bhabhi .
It didn’t take much time to make vidya shudder with orgasm , she stifed her body and lay still . I urged her to suck her bhabhi to bring her to climax . with new found energy she started licking chute , here I had continued fucking . at last vidya discharged again and then didi into vidya mouth and at last I was filling vidya’ womb with my hot jism .
We all lay exhausted after long marathon fuck , all were trying to gain breath . I was in middle and each side they were lying . didi was first to recover , it was fantastic again , I had never though another girl’s mouth would be so much pleasurable and would bring climax , I really enjoyed it . thanks for every thing bro and vidya you too . it was real fun and I enjoyed every bit of it .
Was my mouth so pleasurable bhabhi , I never knew it . as bro pushed you on my mouth , instinctively I sucked you , I am not expert in cunt lapping as it is the first time I did . don’t worry vidya you will learn more in these coming days . you will experience it when she sucks your pussy , that time you also will enjoy , istated as I wanted to confirm it or compel didi to suck her nanad’s pussy . without giving any thought she nod . next time I will fuck vidya ass making her in doggy and you will have her pussy all for your self .
This was real new beginning of our new bound and rest of the night we were making love into their pussies and asses , till we all were completely spent and could not afford to do any thing , and slumped in heap sleeping like dead logs till next morning .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.1
One day I had to go one of my real aunt’s place . I was driving my car on n h 4 . I was alone and getting bored as I had drive all the way that too alone . my driver had skipped that day and it was an emergency , so had to go at any cost .
After an hours drive or so I saw a car was parked on road and two babes waiving for a ride . when I moved nearer I felt they may be known to me , and it was true . I knew one of the girl in chudi . I went in full speed and crammed brakes almost near to them . both the girls screamed hearing break jamming and screeching sound . when my vehicle stopped it was almost at back of the girl I knew , she was so startled she had lost her reflux to jump away from the road . as my car stopped almost hitting the girl in chudi . other girl was first to recover , she came running to the car and started abusing , what kind of a driver you are and what not everything . she was followed by driver of their car . at last it was she who had escaped narrowly hitting recovered and she too came forward and started abusing like other two . I was cool as I had expected such scene and it is but for natural to behave like that . I had closed all the windows as a c was running , none of them could see me . I opened door stepped out abusing them why they were standing on road to obstruct traffic . on hearing my voice girl in chudi recognized my voice and came running , hugged me tight . you brute you scared me o death , she gave few punches on my chest with clenched fist .
We moved out of road , I was holding her by her arm . then other two joined us , other girl asked her who I am and why did I drive like that . let me introduce my best friend from my college . it is shree he is the only male friend of mine . and this is my didi rohini recently got married to an security officer officer . by the way you didn’t attend her marriage despite of invitation . I said have you forgotten , on the same day my cousin sis was getting married and I had invited you for that marriage and as you know I was sole responsible for all the arrangements . ha yes rani said , at the time of invitation only we had come to know coinciding dates . in fact both of us had felt bad for unable to attend each others marriage functions . rohini didi he is my best friend and many times we used to sit on the same desk . rohini interfered only best friend or boy friend , she smiled mischievously . rani blushed , no didi he is best friend and he means a lot to me .
By the way why are you standing here I inquired . she said her car hit a stone which was lying in the middle of road , our foolish driver had not noticed it and hit it resulting damaging chamber . he says it cant be repaired soon and all the oil has leaked , so we were trying to catch some vehicle to continue our journey . which way you are going I asked . they said davangere , oh what a coincidence I am also going same way . you can come with me , I offered them lift . no you proceed you may be having company rohini said . no didi I am all alone I replied .
Their driver shifted all the luggage from his car to ours . I was expecting rani to sit beside me , but rohini took front seat and rani rear one as there was no much space for both in rear seat as it was filled with their luggage .
I resumed driving I was happy that some how I got some company , otherwise it is too boring on long drive . so you are going to meet kavitha rani asked . no and yes I replied .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.2
what do you mean no and yes together rani asked . no means I am going for some other personal work and on the way I am going to meet her . they have got transferred here recently and you know it na . she said yes that is why I asked , so how are they . she too didn’t attend marriage of my didi , she said they would be attending your cousins . some times it happens cant help I said . so today we all will meet her I said , ha it is good idea and I can introduce my didi to her and her family . by the way my jiju is an security officer officer , he is serving as a sub inspector , so it is good if we meet uncle also . I said ha yes it will be fine so that he will come to know his daughters jiju is his subordinate and may be useful some time .
Rohini – what do you mean by subordinate , my hubby is sub inspector of security officer .
Rani - yes didi that is what I am telling , kavitha dad is S P of security officer .
Rohini – oh you are speaking about that ghamandi girl kavitha , is her dad s p ? .
Rani – yes didi we are all classmates , I used to speak about her and there is one boy who tamed her , this is same shree . he is very close to her family . while taming her we had united as we were also fed up with her nakhara . she used to behave like aishwarya rai . it is true she is beautiful in addition her dad is in good post , so she used to misbehave lot . which no one tolerated her in college . when she started falling for shree , to make her jealous I started sitting beside shree some times in college and in canteen . when she looked at us sitting close she used to burn so much . we could feel the flame in her and you know some times I gave pecks on shree chicks to set fire in her . that scene was worth watching .
Rohini – you did it to make her angry or really you were after this boy , she laughed mischevoulsy .
Rani – no didi , just to provoke kavitha I used to do it , I am not so lucky to trap shree , he is very timid boy . she too laughed , I could see her through rear view mirror .
Rohini – when most beautiful girl like my kid sis could not succeed to trap a boy then that girl must be still beautiful . but what is less in my sis than her , she asked me looking at me .
Me – no didi it is not like that I tried to defend my self . it was a sort of challenge . she used to behave a lot , so I wanted to tame her , and your sis and her friends helped me a lot in taming that shrew . it was fun you know . I didn’t have any bad intention at any of the girls including kavitha . just for sake of fun we used to do . by the way your sister in not less beautiful and of course you too . you real charm I praised her . you both sisters are real beauty , your hubby is really lucky to have such an beauty for his wife , really I envy him I added looking at her .
Rani – hey you flirt , don’t try at my sis , she is pathaka be ware of her and one more thing she is already married and not available . don’t try to trap her she laughed loudly .
I became bit nervous by rani’s bold words . and I was wondering how open they are and so free to each other , she could speak such words about her didi in her presence .
Me – what do you mean , you are telling me that I am too late to meet her . yes you are right I should have met this beauty before her marriage , I too laughed mischievously .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:38 PM