Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
threesome with nandini and vidya 60.69
Vidya realized , her bhabhi is about to declare penalty , before she could tell she seek my help . wait bhabhi , bro is going to help me , I was a foo to try without his help , I am sure he has got solution for every thing . he must be having one for this also .
I wont disappoint you this time , I have an solution for this you can try it , I am not really sure whether it would work , I hanged my words . I was assuring her without any self confidence in me . it is the first time I am facing such situation . then some thing flashed me , I had seen a negro b f where he was inserting his very long cock into his g/f throat . I asked vidya to lay on her back and go on doing as told . she readily accepted the offer , I am ready to do any thing but see that I win this bet . I have also dreamed to take full cock up my throat and give you deep throat . thanks for that dear , you never revealed your wishes to me , other wise we would have practiced and now would be ready for the task . I pulled her head out of the bed so that it hung in air ,she asked me what I am up to . don’t worry dear I am not going to hurt you , you have to do as I say . I know though it is bit difficult but you can do it . pulled nandini to me and asked her to suck my cock . she said bet is not finished , you have to put it into her mouth not mine . don’t worry give a suck so that it should enlarge to the limit I whispered . she became happy thinking I am at her side and took my monster didck into her mouth , started sucking it while she caressed rest of the part with her tender fingers . now my cock was dancing with all the glory as it is being sucked by most dearest sis . when it had attained full length , I took it out of her mouth . I had made it suck by her is to lube it and make it full stiff . then I asked vidya to open her mouth . she did so , I slowly inserted my cock into her mouth , she was sucking cock which is coated with saliva of her bhabhi . just lower your hear little more , so that I can shove it into your throat . if you are not comfortable just gesture me to stop , I will stop there itself or shall withdraw it . she nodded still having my cock stuffed into her lovely mouth . I asked her to take as much she can , she moved her head forward to take my hard cock . till certain limit it went in , now it was almost near to her throat I could judge it by length left behind . dear inhale as much air you can and hold it , don’t force but keep it within your lungs .i am going to push little , when you are having any difficulty you gesture with your hand . then I slowly pushed more of my cock into her , it was entering her tightness of her throat . I could feel it entering unexplored area . she had opened her eyes to look how much it was entering . I pushed some more slowly , she was trying to hold her breath and take me inside her mouth . I was almost pushing most of my long cock , I too was holding my breath , when I was near to full entry she gestured me to stop , then she got disengaged again coughing , her eyes were filled with tears , I asked what happened , she said nothing . it was very good but I could not hold my breath that is all . she drank little water after she had come to normal . bro you are too good , I was on only one step behind my success , but I hadn’t realized about taking deep breath and hold it . I had neglected that part , now I have realized its importance . this time I think I can do it . after awhile again she sprawled on bed in same pose like her head out of cot and in air . this time I asked nandini to lick my cock and coat with her saliva .

threesome with nandini and vidya 60.70
This time vidya did what I had said earlier asked me to start . then I slowly placed my lund on her lips , she sucked it like lollypop and was enjoying sucking my tool unlike last time she was not under any stress , but she was doing it sportive . after bit sucking she started taking deeper and I was pushing my cock slowly into her hot cavern of mouth . then asked her to gulp air as I am going to push inside throat . she raised her thumb to go ahead . I hold her head and slowly pushed my cock into her throat , I was not hurrying this time . I said if you need to breath try to do it with open mouth and nostrils and if you feel difficulty you gesture me so that I will pull it out of your throat and make space to breath . she gestured me to continue still my long cock buried in her lovely mouth . now I could feel tightness of her throat , don’t contract your throat and leave it naturally , it is me pushing cock , but you have to take just what I am giving . now oh my god I am almost there . I gave another push and now I had buried my entire length into her mouth . my balls rested on her nose . I hold it in same pose and said congrats sister you did it , now nandini also clapped for the success and announced you have won the best and beautiful task . I pulled my cock back to let her breath as she was holding her breath since long . now she tried to breath still my cock in her mouth and was successful , after couple of breaths she moved her head to take my cock back into her throat , now she was giving deep throating without any difficulty . I was feeling as if I am fucking tight pussy . then she slowly with drew my cock and sprang out of bed to hug me . I said congrats dear you did it , she thanked me for the guidance and patience to do it along with cooperation , it was my dream to do it and apart from that I had to win bhabhi’s challenge . my dear you made me lose the bet , you can announce the stake but keep it in mind that I am your bhabhi , not hurting emotionally or physically didi continued .
Still my cock firmly embedded into her mouth , I was fucking her mouth slowly , her throat had accustomed to my cock , I did fuck her for a while , then she slowly pushed me aside , her jaws must be aching due to long sucking and experimenting deep throating .
Don’t worry bhabhi I love you and I worship you like god , I can never think of hurting you .
Whatever I will decide will be only for fun and not to hurt you . how can you think like that , we are doing everything for fun only , there is no question of hurting any one , I added . I was hard enough and my cock was longing for the good fuck . I had two nude beauties at my disposal whom both I loved and one was my most desired one , that is nandini didi . I simly laid her on her back , she too was hot enough after watching hot game . I didn’t need to arouse her . I spread her thighs and sat between her legs . vidya came and sat beside us , she took hold of my waiting cock and guide into her bhabhi’s dripping cunt . I gave couple of fast thrusts to send it all the way in her slippery cunt . vidya slide and rolled beside her bhabhi , placed her hand on didi’s tummy . didi shivered with feminine touch . I slowly started fucking her and vidya was caressing didi’s nude body . while I picked up rhythm vidya began sucking didi boobs . what are you doing vidya , please leave us alone .

threesome with nandini and vidya 60.71
What is this bhabhi , let me enjoy your beauty , I want to feel you all the way , don’t treat me like you sil but like friend . we are almost bed mates now . we don’t have any inhibitions and we should be free like friends vidya teased her .
That is true if I didn’t treat you like friend how could we join fucking same person , we are not only friends but are like southan , we are getting fucked by same person and on same bed in each others person . but getting touches by other girl is some thing different . how can you touch other girl , is it not weird , touching man is natural she continued .
You haven’t tried it , you do now and realize it is equally fun to touch and press other girls boobs or any thing of her body . just let her do and you will come to know how pleasurable it is by getting play with other girl . first shed your inhibitions and take it sportive , I advised her .
I think he is right , that is why I wanted to experiment it through you . whom else I can try but for you vidya added . some how she made her bhabhi quite and to accept her advances . then without any resistence she started pressing her bhabhi boobs while I was fucking . definitely this added fuel to existing fire . within no time she started moaning . both of you suck each tit , let me see how it feels nandini encouraged us to experiment .
We didn’t need second invitation , both of us jumped on her tits taking each in mouth . I was licking her areola while she was sucking her boob like hungry baby . I knew how to please a girl , but vidya was raw in this , she only knew she got pleasure by me . but both things did same work here , she was getting excited by each passing moment . now her excitement had reached to the peak as her both breasts were being sucked and her hole is being serviced be experienced person . her moans had become so loud to alarm neighbors , looking at her condition I started pumping her harder . I went on fucking her , vidya was playing with assets of didi . vidya placed her fingers on didi’s body and was caressing all over her body , then her hands slowly creeped downwards caressing her belly and at last reached her pussy . didi looked at vidya in pleading look not touch her there , without caring for her plea she continued with her own job , reached to pussy and was caressing while I fucked hard . I fold didi legs and placed her knees beside her face and continued banging her in full speed . now vidya started manipulating didi clit . girls know better to play with vulva , they know erogenous points and how to manipulate . as vidya manipulated her clit , didi’s pleasure multiplied and was moaning so loudly and she was encouraging vidya to play more by placing her own hand on vidya’s . now she had reached non returnable stage and was pushing her butt in air to receive my hard thrusts . soon she started crying loud to have immense orgasm . she was leaking like hell , I kept pounding her without any mercy on her chute . vidya too was with her business pinching and tweaking clit . at last didi went lose and sprawled on her back , she could not take more of her pussy play . she took out vidya hand gesturing to stop . I too stopped fucking and lay on her nude supple body . vidya disengaged her self and lay beside her , her hand also was coated with feminine juice . she licked her one finger savoring taste , it felt too tasty my pre-cum mixed with feminine juice .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:38 PM