Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
threesome with nandini and vidya 60.65
I deserved it and I had it , you cant blame either of us . if you want make him ready for another round and this time you can have . if he thinks of giving it to you , I don’t have objection didi replies . it was fun to watch two nude beauties arguing and that too for cum . didi was behaving like so naïve and innocent and now she is fighting with her sil forgetting the matter for which they are quarrelling . both of them were fighting like kids fighting for some beautiful toy , I was enjoying it . it was nice that she had forgotten that she is nude and fighting for the subject of getting fucked by same person . that I am used to this as many times sandhya and swetha used to quarrel for the first number to get fucked and even while finishing also they used to quarrel . now the same case is her , keeping the argument at one side I was happy for both of them have lost all the inhibitions and have come to unwritten agreement to getting fucked by same person on the same bed in presence of other .
After little argument vidya said , ok dear I will make him ready for another round , luckily he has such a mechanism neither he will get tired of fucking nor his source of semen is never dried , he has got ample supply . but the only condition is you are not going to get share of fucking till he fills my pussy .
No it is not agreeable , as far as his hot lava is concerned I will agree if he wants to fill your chute . but I am going to participate in fucking , as you had interfered I will also going to take active role and I will have my own share of fun . that you cant stop me from having his cock into me , didi replied .
It means you are also going to fuck here into this round , it is too bad . I can accept it as I have committed mistake of interfering your fuck , I will also sacrifice his cock inbetween fuck but what you are saying if he wishes means , I think you are going to use influence to fill your randi chute again . if he pours his juice this time in your chute I am going to tear your cunt and will cut his fuck machine . what do you say my lover boy . both looked at me for verdict . I said it is up to me to decide . whoever gives maximum pleasure will get the gift . I am going to fuck both of you now , it is up to you to decide how you are going to give company , it was my condition .
If that is the case I will give a nice blow job and make it erect in no time , didi replied . I will not only give sucking experience I am ready to give my ass if you agree to pour your semen into me vidya replied . then I am also ready for ass fucking m you can fuck my ass and fill my pussy , didi replied . then she became aware of what she had committed , vidya laughed at her , oh bhabhi remember your promise . you have agreed for ass fuck , vidya again laughed wickedly at her bhabhi . see how I made you commit for ass fuck . didi covered her face with her hands , and pushed her sil with elbow . both of you are wicked and very bad guys she said smiling within cover . why are you pulling me into this , you were arguing as if you are auctioning me like some commodity , you wanted to win me by giving some bribery . it is ok I am pleased with both of your wishes and will to participate openly in this coming match . I will treat bot of you equal and I promise I wont prejudice between you .
How about celebrating our new union with some sweet , vidya said enthusiastically . it is not bad idea either , we are going to celebrate our new bound , I declare that I am not unhappy for this union . I am really enjoying the company of both of you . I was fool to to keep myself away from this wonderful company . it is my promise we will be like this as long as possible . till all people come back we will remain like this and even in future whenever we get opportunity we will lead this kind of life didi declared . both of us welcomed her decision by clapping .
Come bhabhi we will bring kheer , till now I haven’t tasted it , vidya called didi . ok I shall come with you , I have to get fresh also . she got up and took her nightie to wear . vidya snatched it and threw it away , for whom you are going to cover , let us be free like this . didi smiled at her , still it is not good be total nude and roam through out home like this . she followed vidya swaying her hips . I felt she is deliberately swaying sensuously , at door she looked back at me and show her tongue and ran to kitchen .
I was wondering how fast this girl changed , she was so much reserve and well behaved . now she is acting like a naughty girl . she changed completely in past few hours . I was happy for all the changes whatever reasons could be .
Both of them returned with bowls in hand and pot of kheer . they handed me a bowl ,and they each took one . I said I had some just before beginning but vidya forced me to take some more as there is enough for all . we were casually talking while we tasted delicious basundi . both of them had taken place at each side , we must have spent some good time in chit chatting . I had placed my arm over vidya and was playing with her nude balls . she leaned to me while still holding bowl in hr hand . I gave pecks on her cheeks , she pulled my face and start smooch . then I felt some thing sticky on my cock , I was startled , I thought I had spilled basundi , when I looked at my cock , it was smeared with basundi , but it was not from my bowl , then I looked at didi , she was smiling mischievously . it was she who had poured some basundi on it . then keeping her bowl aside slowly leaned on me , positioning her mouth on my cock , then only I came to know her intention , vidya also looked at what was going on , she smiled at her bhabhi and gestured to continue and took my face back into her hand started smooching . while I was smooching one beauty other was licking my still sleeping cock making it arouse with her sensitive tongue . within no time I felt my cock has erected and was surveying sweet didi mouth , I kept smooching vidya . I had kept my bowl away and hold vidya boob in one hand and searching didi boob with other . I found her head and then face I slide my hand further . didi must have noticed what I was up to , she guide my hand to her breast . it felt nice in my palm , not too soft and not too hard but better than vidya’s . I hold one ball in each hand and smooching one girl and getting blow job form another most beautiful girl whom I had desired since long and was very uncertain to lay my hand over her was giving head to me , especially who was against blow job .
We broke kiss as we needed some air , vidya was gasping for air . she moved a little so that she could watch her bhabhi sucking her brothers cock . I was sitting quite watching both girls and playing with their assets lazily . I didn’t have to bother any thing now . they are in competition they will make every thing on their own . I was seeing my half the cock disappearing in lovely lips of didi . I wanted to send all the way in , I placed my hand over head , she raised her eyes to look at me . I asked her to continue , you are doing fantastic job sis darling , give me mouth fuck , ha yes like that she was pumping my cock faster . with every jerk I gave little push on her head to send it further more . within a minute I was successfully filling her oral cavity with my masth lund . till then there was no objection from her side , at last when she was going down I pushed her head on cock and raised my ass to send my long cock all the way to enter her throat . it went pushing her tonsils all the way into her tight throat and held it for while . she was struggling to get free . when I freed her she came up with coughing and gasping for air . you scoundrel you had almost choke me to death , she said beating me with her little fists on my chest . vidya laughed loud , it is your fault bhabhi , you should learn taking it completely . how is it possible to take it full , it is easy to tell than perform didi replied .
You are new to it , you may need some practice , you will learn it soon , I assure you bro will like it . you try again and you may be able to do it , vidya encouraged her bhabhi . no it is impossible task , if tried will die of air passage blocking , didi said . not at all good practitioner will never lose the match was vidya’s opinion . if at all it is possible prove it didi challenged . I haven’t tried but shall try if you challenge vidya replied . ok I am challenging , you wont be even able to take two third of his erect cock , she pressed erect so thet she should not deceive her . what is the bet vidya asked . any thing you say didi replied . is it firm word , no going back once the challenge is taken up . yes from both sides didi said . what if you lose didi continued . it is your decision vidya replied . what do you say bro didi asked . see it is tough job , I think it is hard job , think twice before you accept challenge I told to vidya and I knew it is not an easy job . at the same time I was curious , how it would feel to send my long cock all the way into throat . I asked what is the bet , it is better to decide now itself , you should not quarrel later I pointed out . I don’t mind whatever it would be didi said confidently , I am sure she will not hurt and on my side I shall assure the same . it is for fun and we are aware of it , what do you say vidya ? she asked . yes that much is sure , it is going to be fun . I too assure I wont ask any thing that should hurt any one either mentally or physically . so it was agreed by both the parties and it has to executed now itself . hearing this lucky chance my shaft grew to the largest in size in history . I had tried to shove full length many times with many women , no one had dared to do it including shanthala aunt most senior of my girls . let me clear one more thing , whether it should be done in single attempt or will she get chance to try it again .

threesome with nandini and vidya 60.68
It has to be done today itself that is the condition , she can have few attempts , but strictly today only , not even tomorrow as she can practice it and do it later to win the bet , didi said . both accepted the sweet challenge . vidya came forward she was also nervous now , while she was talking she looked confident now she had lost half courage looking at my moster in new length and breadth as it had swollen to fullest . I pat on her back , don’t worry and no tension , even if you lose no harm or loss but I am sure you are going to win may be with some difficulty . she smiled at me , then she too pour some sweet on my waiting cock . she pushed me on my back , she came forward and kneel beside me . I took couple of pillows so that I could watch the match . first she licked the sweet basundi from cock and hold base of my cock and took bulb into her lips and licked it . then she came to lick shaft to make it lubed , then she start on real course . she started swallowing my erect cock . she could take half without much problem and she had done it many times . she was pumping my cock with her mouth and trying to send as much as she could move every time . in some time she could take almost 2/3 rd of the cock . then it became unbearable and she withdrew coughing hard . she had hold breath to take so much and she had lost the battle . when she left the cock and raised her head , she coughed for some time and there was wild expression as if she had lost the bet , she was on verge of crying . I cooled her by patting her back , don’t lose heart dear m there is enough time , you can try again . I know you will succeed , I encouraged again . nandini too pat her back try again dear , what is there . you can do it leisurely .
I took vidya into my arms and caressed her back , be brave and try again . I am at your side I will help you I whispered . she was happy with my assurance . she then took her won time and tried again , she was slowly swallowing my cock inch by inch , she was doing really good but when she had taken good length till her throat she tried to push rest in one go . tip of the cock hit her tonsils and all of a sudden became out of breath and took off my cock all the way , she was coughing profusely , her mouth and nostrils were filled wit spit . she wiped it with her dress lying beside her .
Didi started clapping and laughing for failure of vidya . dear sil come sauthan you lost the bet , now it is time to announce bet , said in midst of laughing . vidya became dull not for the expected punishment to be announced but for the failure of taking my monster fully into her mouth , which she was confident of taking . she mad sad face , looking at her face I stopped laughing and teasing her .
I felt bad for vidya , if I teased her some more she would break into tears . I pat her back again and consoled her . don’t worry if you need my help you can ask me . she said what are you going to do . you have such long dick , I could not take it full . is there any way you can help me ? . I find only one solution cut it short , she started laughing . no screamed nandini didi , I wont allow it to cut into two halves . if you cant take it leave it and accept your defeat , but you cant cut my precious cock of my lover for the sake of your ease . she too started laughing . but she continued teasing vidya .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:37 PM