Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
NANDINI GOT FUCKAED AGAIN 60.62
first you locked us and despite of you knowing what we are doing you entered into the room . this is not right , let me go , looking at me , why are you behaving like this . she has come to you now . let me go I don’t want to stay any more here . while she struggled to get free , here I was struggling to continue fuck her . vidya pushed didi back into position I lined up with her pussy . gave a hard push to enter completely . still she was struggling to get free and was abusing both of us for our shameless acts . neither me or vidya cared for her words and continued our act . vidya hold her firmly and I started fucking her rigorously . she had become cold of sudden intrusion of vidya . vidya came below her and started sucking her boob while I hold didi by waist so firmly that she could not move or get away from us . within few strokes she moaned again . now her protests became bit weak and she was requesting vidya to go away . this is not fair vidya , you should not have come now , did I interfere when both of you were fucking like maniacs yesterday . please leave us alone and go away from here or else let me go . vidya said no bhabhi , I haven’t come here to disturb you , but wanted to watch how good my fucker brother fucks my darling bhabhi . but when I saw your beautiful boobs dangling I could not resist to touch them and suck them . please bhabhi let me have feel of your feminine assets . I promise I wont trouble you , if you don’t like me touching your beautiful assets I shall stop , but please don’t send me away . so far I have never seen live match , let me watch . I promise if you want to watch me fucking your brother I don’t object you too can watch . didi’s protests were becoming weak as she was losing her conscience as I increased speed and banging her like hell . after little attempts to send vidya out of the room she gave away , as she was getting excited again . vidya was reason of that as she was manipulating her organs , still she was not allowing vidya to suck her boobs , but could not stop from caressing her body . at last she stopped struggling and concentrate on her own pleasure , now again she was moving her body rhythmically . I asked vidya to show her tits , she removed her top and came beside me . I used a free hand to feel her topless body and later I asked her to feed me . she kneeled beside me in such a way that it was easy for me to suck her boobs . now I had one ball of didi in my hand and one of vidya into my mouth . vidya had not kept idle she fondled her bhabi boob which was free . I was also getting full pleasure of two babes one topless and another full nude getting fucked .
now I increased speed , left her boob and hold her butt for support and was banging in full throttle . vidya moved her hand below her bhabhi body and reached for her snatch . then she caressed my moving cock and later to her clit . she could locate clit without looking at it and she started manipulating it . now didi was in no position to avoid her touches as she was completely excited and my banging and her sil’s touches has ignited fire in her . her moans increased along with my speed . now I left vidya’s boob and holding butt with both hands went on fucking for some more time . now didi was convulsing as she was on brink of climax . I went on fucking her till she screamed and collapsed after her big orgasm .
the moment she fell flat on bed , vidya positioned herself before me , I could understand what she intended .

I was feeling breathless due to nonstop fucking with high speed , but at the same time I could she how eager vidya was to take my cock into her hot pussy . she had been watching the live show and even participated to some extent , so she was aroused to the limit . I turned a bit and made my cock available to vidya , she had kneeled before me and guide my still erect tool into her dripping pussy . as I gave a push it slide easily as she was dripping already with excitement . she started moving her hip in rhythm , I was standing still as I needed some air . after couple of minutes fuck I too started moving my butt to meet her thrusts . now didi too had recovered from her big orgasm and sit beside her sil . she was thinking whether to leave place or keep sitting there . probably she decide to go out , she could keep watching shamelessly like vidya , when she got up I asked her where are you going , she said she wants to quit and left room . then I called her to bring water as I am feeling thirsty . she had to oblige she came with glass of water . I took glass with one hand and hold her by other hand . I had couple of sips as my throat had dried . then kept the glass still holding didi . I pulled her to me , she said leave me bhayya I want to go , she was protesting , but I smooched her while still fucking her sil . initially she didn’t respond but later she too started sucking my lower lip . this continued for two or three minutes . when we broke kiss , she looked at me as if taking permission to leave .
I held her still strongly , always it is fun for me to fuck one while playing with other girl . this I am habituated from jiju and didi . while I fuck jiju ass I prefer to play with didi , suck her boobs or smooch her . so that I don’t feel like fucking a man but an woman . there after it continued with swetha and sandhya threesome and even with mangal and akshatha pair . now unexpectedly I got two most beautiful girls with me , how can I let didi go away . I turned her to grab her boobs , inserted my hand in her night dress as she was wearing her dress while she went out to bring water for me . inserted my hand into through her neck and fondled her breasts . she was pleading me to leave her as she feels shy to be present while I was fucking some one else . it is but natural for any woman it is hard to digest if her lover or hubby fucking another girl or even having affair , how can she tolerate to watch me fucking another woman ,let be her friend or sil . she is tolerating the fact itself was big thing .
She wanted to go away but I wanted her presence for two things , I could make her free and mix with us so that she can lose her shy nature and mix with us easily . second is she should not feel boredom and get frustrated while both of us are enjoying under her nose . third is she can enjoy along with us and I can fuck both beauties simultaneously and if at all they wish they can enjoy lesbian acts . with my experience I have observed that they will enjoy lesbian acts at least to some extent and they will be more free with each other .
Hoping to bring didi into line , despite of her protests I was pressing her boobs by inserting my hand into her dress . she was in double mind whether to allow me to play or leave . looking at my firm actions she let me play as per my wish . balancing only on my knees I continued fucking vidya and caressed her clothed butt of didi . they felt nice in my hands I was squeezing her soft butt , slowly I raised her dress to make her butt nude , I pulled her so that I could lick her butt .

threesome with nandini and vidya 60.64
she adjusted herself to give me her butt . while I licked and pressed her shapely ass , I raised her dress further and making her nude completely . this time she let her dress go away from her and was standing butt naked before me . vidya turned her face to look what was going between bro and sis , when she found her bhabhi she was happy to notice she is nude again and was enjoying with me . she placed her hand on butt of her bhabhi and caressed it . didi also looked at vidya and then her hand on own butt . this time she didn’t repulse but let her do it . looking at all the new developments vidya was aroused fully and she started moaning and sending her ass back on hard cock . within couple of minutes she was near to orgasm . I left didi and started banging harder holding her butt with both hands and sending my cock all the way inside her pussy . she didn’t last long and was pressing her butt on my cock screaming fuck harder now , I am cuming etc . I too was responding with hard thrusts . at last she screamed loud ahhhhhhhhhhh and collapsed on bed releasing herself . my climax was building but she got separated from me and fell on her face gasping for breath . I had to finish this long fuck , I tried to continue fucking her but she pushed me away saying , bhayya please leave me I need some rest before continue .
I turned at nandini didi , she was hot now and was ready for a fuck . without any formalities I pushed her on her back and spread her thighs . got between her legs , now vidya sat up and guide my tool into dripping cunt of her bhabhi . didi looked at me and then her sil guiding my cock into her love box and closed her eyes . I started fucking her rhythmically . now vidya had gained her breath and started pressing her bhabhi boobs . I asked her to suck them and asked didi to feel vidya’s boobs . with little hesitation she touched vidya boobs who was lying on her and sucking her magnificent boobs . looking at girls playing with themselves my mind triggered with more arousal and I started fucking fast . as didi also was fully aroused already by watching live fuck , she was also moaning loud and she was first to reach her climax , I fold didi legs keeping her knees beside her face , now vidya had to with draw her mouth from bhabhi boobs and sat beside us watching me fucking her bhabhi . I was pounding her even after she had reached orgasm . now room was filled with fucking sound of puch puch . to arouse didi more vidya started manipulating her clit by inserting her hand between us . this made didi reach one more successive earth shaking climax and I too was on verge of climax . sensing this vidya asked me to fuck her and fill her hungry chute , at the same time didi screamed , no you are not going to leave me , I want your spunk filling my hungry pussy . I am feeling thirsty of your come since days , she had asked to stop fucking and this is my chance to receive your hot semen and fill my pussy , she hold me tight , while both girls were arguing for filling , I had reached no pint of return and with loud grunt I started ejecting my hot lava into burning chute of nandini didi .
Looking at me finishing in didi pussy , vidya started beating me with her fists , shree bhayya you cheated me , you had to fill me but instead you went for your dearest didi . it is not fair on your part , vidya was accusing me . no I deserved his cum , the game had begun with me and you were just an intrusion or to be precise interruption for me . we were fucking happily , on your intrusion game was spoiled .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:35 PM