Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
NANDINI GOT FUCKAED AGAIN 60.59
I was fucking her with such a speed and hard strokes some times I felt my groin is aching due to tight impacts . now she had lost all her confidence and was asking me to go slow , I didn’t care for her plea , now she requesting me to go slow and not to hurt her . I said you randi you wanted me to fuck like this , there is no go back , till I am finished I will fuck you like this only . she was not in a position to bear such assault , she was requesting me now , I will join my hands to you bhai , please have some mercy on your sis , do it slowly . I didn’t knew you would fuck like this . it was very much evident on her face that she is hurt and in pain . I continued fucking her for another couple of minutes with grate speed but had stopped hitting her groin , then she was nit better but still she was not enjoying . after another round of request I started fucking nicely and giving her maximum pleasure . I placed my both hands on her boobs , they had swollen with arousal and her nipples stood like tiny bullets . I was supporting my self on knees and pressing her boobs like dough and was fucking with adequate speed to give her full mazaa . now she was moaning loud with pleasure , she was saying han , han like this my love , you are an grate lover , yes , yes like this only . hui maaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa her moans increased indicating that she in near to her orgasm . I continued giving strokes , every insertion touched her uterus and while I with drew it was slow and fast at insertion . within few strokes she was thrashing her head at both sides and her eyes were wide open as if they are going to pop out . I increased speed and gave few more strokes to bring her to grate climax . when she explode I gave another few strokes to bring her more juice , she pulled me tightly hugged me and went limp . I lay on her for some more time . in between I saw door opening and closing after couple of minutes . when she had recovered she said it was very nice . sorry for abusing you and calling by bad words she apologized . it is ok but why did you behave like that , you are always soft spoken but what had happened to you . I was really confused and even shocked I replied . I too don’t know yaar , some thing went wrong with me . all of a sudden I was so much aroused and all the frustration of years cropped up and I felt so hungry for your nice cock , I wanted to be banged like hell . I am sorry if I hurt you physically or emotionally , I am really sorry for my misbehavior she was still apologizing . I said it is ok , every thing is fine in love and war . no need to be sorry , I am really happy that you enjoyed . I am glad to help you come out of all the frustration I continued .
Didi – to be frank , I was not at all aware that there is so much fun in sex , my friends had told me about how pleasurable sex is and they had shared their experiences in their love or married life . all the time I was thinking that they are boosting . it was you who showed me what is sex and what is love making .

NANDINI GOT FUCKAED AGAIN 60.60
till that night I had never felt nude cock , but you made my life easy and show me what world is . I am really grateful to you for bringing so much pleasure in my life . since the day we did it for the first time all the time I was thinking about it . but my other mind was cautioning me to keep away from you and sex with any other than my own hubby . I was feeling like loser , for losing my chastity to you and keeping away to lose you too . I was cursing why the hell I took promise not to touch and at the same time I was feeling guilty . I became aware of sexual pleasure and then only I realized what I have lost in my life . I don’t want to blame my hubby for he failing to give me the pleasure I derived after all he is my husband and I believe in pathi is parameshwar . he failed it is ok , if I had and deficiency in me and if I had failed to give pleasure to my hubby , would he go out in search of the fulfillment of his lost life , he would never have gone as he loves me so much . while I was in such a condition , you ignited my brain with so loud love making with my sil vidya . since then I was really frustrated again , once I thought to come to you , but I controlled myself with so much of effort and I even masturbated for the first time in my life with my own fingers . though I reached climax but it is in no compare to your lovely fuck . despite of this I tried my level best to keep away from you , but you scoundrel educed me successfully . I am sure you are not yet over , I don’t want to waste my precious time spending in talking all the bull shit . come fuck me again .
Me – I was happy as she surrendered to me and happy for disclosing her feelings . come on dear hence forth never hesitate to call me , I am there always at you cervix oh sorry at your service . I laughed , she to joined laughing with me .
This naughty ness only drew me towards you . I am happiest women on the earth to find such a good brother as lover . how are you going to fuck me , like this only or …
I cut her sentence , now I am going to fuck you in doggy . she said ok and turned on all fours and looked back at me . hey don’t fuck my ass , only chute ,make me satisfied for life time .
I slapped her beautiful butt and positioned her to desired state . she looked back and asked what for that slap . I said to service your hungry chute my lover sis . I saw her exposed pussy , it had become cold after a good fuck . it looked still inviting and fresh , her juice had dried on its wall , I wiped it with bed sheet and placed my mouth to lick it . it felt so sweet , I went on chewing her cunt lips to arouse her . within a minute she was hot and demanding a good fuck . I spat on my fingers and coated it on my cock and lined it up with her pussy . slowly inserted my long cock in her waiting pussy . it was moving slowly inside her soft pussy though just few minutes back I had fucked same pussy but still I felt it is tight like virgin . when I inserted completely I started moving slowly , and fucking her rhythmically . after couple of minutes she asked shall I give back strokes , I said yes but take enough care not to pull more to lose contact , even if happens also no problem , but will have to stop till inserted again . I stood still on my knees , she started moving slowly about an inch and pushed back . after some time she found rhythm and giving nice back strokes . I was free to feel her , I had nothing to do as she was doing the job like sincere school girl .

NANDINI GOT FUCKAED AGAIN 60.61
my hands reached automatically to her hanging boobs and I took both at a time and pressing them nicely while I encouraged her to do like that but to increase speed . she was giving back strokes and she learnt fast , now she could move forward and backward . of course couple of times my cock came out of her pussy , does not matter even seasoned girls also miss some times . I lowered my self a bit so that my cock was rubbing her g spot . when my cock started rubbing her g spot she was moaning like hell , even louder than that of vidya . she had closed her eyes and moving rhythmically while she moaned loud . I too was getting full pleasure of fucking comparatively tight snatch . we were in full mood and occasionally I too gave thrusts .
I heard faint sound in midst of her moans , I casually looked at door , for my amazement vidya had opened door was peeking inside . when our eyes met she raised her thumb for greeting me for successful seduction of her bhabhi . yesterday she had promised me that she will try to bring her bhabhi to me , I remembered her promise and smiled at vidya . didi was not aware of vidya’s presence as she had closed her eyes and lost in her own world . I too show my two fingers indicating victory . she smiled and sent a flying kiss at me . I gestured her to be silent and to enter without any noise . she nod her head in approval . she tiptoed and stood beside me , viewing me fucking her bhabhi .
I started moving my hip to meet her thrusts and hold her boob and pressing it . I placed one hand on her butt and continued fucking her pussy from back . vidya was watching my cock coming out of her bhabhi snatch and disappearing in her pussy . she too was getting hot by live show . she stood beside me , I left didi butt and placed one hand on vidya and started pressing her boob . I could read vidya face within no time she became so horny , she gestured me to pull my cock from her bhabhi and fuck herself . I said no let me finish her and later I will fuck her too .
I gestured how I was fucking her bhabhi , she said super . now I thought some kinky . gestured her to suck her bhabhi boobs , she said no , I have never done such things . but I said please do it for me . she was gesturing her bhabhi may not like the idea even for watching live show . I said it may be beneficial for both of us . after little hesitation she agreed for that as she too found it kinky . now didi took support of head board of the cot raising her torso . now lot of gap between bed and her body . vidya slowly went below her bhabhi and placed her face in such a way if didi lowers her body her boob should touch . it was difficult for vidya but still she bent such a way that didi boob touched her face , then she opened her mouth and started sucking her boob . I was banging her with full speed and didi was enjoying the blissful fuck . when vidya took part of her boob and started sucking she moaned loud with pleasure . then she must have thought something fishy , how the hell I could suck her boob while I was fucking her in standing pose . then she was startled to find it was vidya’s mouth . then all of a sudden she moved away from me disengaging our union . she was trying to go away and at the same time she was searching for her dress to cover herself . I pulled her back to me holding her waist , she screamed at both of us . vidya what is this , why did you come here , don’t you have shame .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:22 PM