Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

nandini and me are locked in room 60.54
as I sat behind her , there was gap of couple of inches to my hard on and her ass cheek . I tried to take back cell , she bend forward to keep it away from me . I slide forward and sat still . in box was closed in struggle I she opened it again and sat upright to read the message . when she straightened her ass landed on my hot and erect lund . she didn’t bother about it still was searching for the message at last she found it . mmmmmm you made her both holes aching and swollen , you were telling that you wont hurt any one she questioned me . no I didn’t hurt but gave enjoyment to that extent . she wanted more and more sort of challenging . this is the result of her challenge . I started laughing , she too joined me laughing . you are too much yaar , how could you sustain so long till her ass and pussy are swollen .
She - How many times did you fuck her yesterday .
Me – night or day ?
She – oh yes you fucked her in day time also no . how many times in day and night .
Me – after noon I fucked her twice and at night you know it as you were all the time awake . you must have counted very well .
She blushed and said how do I know , was I in this room while you were fucking her . she asked laughing at me . I placed my arms around her and pulled her towards me , now my hard cock was all the way between her ass crack . her back was completely pasted on my chest , both of us had stretched our legs straight lodging my erect cock in her ass crack . my hand was caressing her face while other hand was on her stomach .
Me – oh dear don’t pretend , you were awake and at the break time you took juice , I thought you would join us for juice , but you didn’t show up , you asked vidya to deliver it at your room . I was so disappointed and depressed that time . you didn’t show up entire day except at lunch time and there to without any wish . you were behaving as if you hate my presence and me . there was tone of sadness in my voice it was true I was not pretending .
She – looking back , it is not like that . I was not in mood as you pressed my thigh under table I was frightened that she could see , I didn’t want to buy any trouble and I was feeling guilty for my misdoings and was feeling awkward to face you . I am really sorry for that , now she knows about our past relation and I have confessed to her so I thought of talking to you . at least I had to clarify my stand and my feelings . so I decided to talk to you to night . I am really sorry to hurt your feelings , today vidya explained my how you felt bad for me avoiding you . she leaned back and kissed my cheek .

nandini and me are locked in room 60.55
ME - how long were you awake yesterday night , you were completely awake till we all had juice and later also I don’t think you slept before we fucked another round . in day time we had couple of rounds and late we did twice . but last one was just fantastic , she did sort of challenge and I had to fuck her until she begged me to finish as her entire body ached and was tired so she was repeatedly asking me to finish the game .
She – in single round you fucked her ass as well pussy ? . amazing , I heard chair hitting was for long time . what were you doing with chair . I thought either you will break chair or wall she laughed .
Now looking at her cheerful mood I pressed her tits and when there was no resistance from her I inserted my fingers in her blouse . now I could feel her node breast with my open palm . I described her how I fucked vidya in bending pose taking support of chair . that was the reason chair was hitting wall , did that sound have any effect on you .
She – why not , I am also an human being . I was horny listening so loud moans and banging sound . every jerk was sending jitters into me . all the time I was wondering whether you are going to stop the battle or going to continue forever . I had sensed that in the after noon also you had fucked twice and again you were fucking continuously for over an hour . how much stamina you have . your wife is going to be lucky . she will have full satisfaction . I wish my hubby was here .
Me – why should you remember roti , when you have pancha bhaksha here . I pressed her nude boob and pinched her nipple . I placed my chin over her shoulder and pressed her tight to me . she cried hey don’t do it please , at the same time a moan escaped from her mouth .
she tried to push my hand out of her blouse , nut o did hold her boob tight so that she could not push it away . please let me hold na . is it first time I am holding them ? . it is ok leave it and I brushed her hand away with my free hand . she moaned again , please bhayya don’t do like this haaaa .
I started talking dirty to her . that day you were fucking like bitch . you were moaning si high all the occupants of neighbor room were asking me whether you were fucking her or beating . she looked back smiling at me . how cold I have avoided moaning on such an hard fucking first night . that night I had tried my level best to stop from moaning and didn’t want to show that I was enjoying so that you would not ask me again . but it was impossible to control my emotions . once I had lost the battle I let my self free and was behaving with my emotions and not from my brain .
That day also you did like this , please leave me I don’t want to lose myself in your hand . she wanted to move away from me , I pulled her back in such a way that she positioned her chute on my erect lund . it twitched below her juicy cunt . she must have felt its girth and length on her pussy . she must be excited enough again she moaned . please let me sit beside you , I cant sit this way . she was cooing . when I was feeling my destination is approaching how the hell I could let her free .

I continued talking dirty and making her arousing her verbally as well with hands by manipulating her boobs and nipples by changing sides and with free hand I caressed her stomach etc . she was attempting to move away and I was pulling her back onto me . in this process her saree was hiking . then when she was trying to go away I let her move to some distance and again I pulled her in such a way , her saree was hiked completely and half her inner skirt also moved . thus exposing till her knee . I pushed her saree more so that she sat on my only on her inner skirt . she was feeling my hard cock on her wet chute , she came to know what I was up to , but she could not run away from me as door was locked from outside . she had to spend time with me despite of her willingness or not . then I placed my chin on her nude shoulder as palloo of her saree also had moved away . I kissed her bare neck and while I was talking dirty to her I was mauling her breasts . I placed my face in such a way , my hot breath was hitting her ear lobes , then she cried again with excitement . bhayya please let me go before I lose my self control . this was very nice symptom , she herself was hinting me without her knowledge that she is above to lose her self control . now I was so happy that with little more effort I could reach my destination . I knew her weakness or in general women weakness . I placed my mouth on her ear and exhaled my hot breath in her ear drum , followed by licking her ears . my hand reached her pussy lips and massaged there . now she felt breaking her barriers and placed her hand back on my neck and pulled my head forward .
Taking right chance I raised her skirt till her waist and poked my hand inside and caressed her thigh and inch by inch it moved to her pussy . when I made it to her pussy and inserted finger searching opening . the hell broke lose and she jumped on me turning towards me and started smooching my lips and chewing them hard enough to hurt .
All of a sudden she had become like hungry tigress . she lost all her inhibitions and dam of her patience and self control had blasted and she was chewing my lips like hungry animal . all her frustrations and me arousing resulted in wild attack . she pushed me on my back and was kissing all over my body . she was tearing my clothes to make me nude . she pulled my burmuda violently and tore my west . I was full nude now . she pushed me on back and mount me keeping her both legs at each side . she came forward and showered kisses on my face and again attacked my lips . then she inserted her tongue into my waiting mouth . battle of tongues started , she was pushing her tongue all over my mouth and was licking and sucking like hungry dog . then all of a sudden she started crying loud , started hitting my chest with her fists . oh shree why did you do it to me . I was all the time trying to control my emotions , I had hundreds of time swear not to indulge any more with you . I was praying god to give me enough energy and bless me not to go to you , but at last you succed in arousing and seducing me . why do you such things to me , I wanted to be loyal to my hubby , but you broke my oath so soon . just before entering this room also I had sworn not to mix emotions with lust and was trying hard to curb all my desires and to remain aloof , but you came like tsunami . all my wishes were washed in fraction of minute . what should I do now , I am so much aroused I cant stop my self from fucking your long and lovely cock . while she cried loud , strange point to be noted is she was holding my hard cock and was rubbing it with her lovely hands and other side she was crying . these women are very strange you can assess them easily . see here she is caressing my cock and at the same time she is crying . what should I think , did I do right thing or wrong . I was in dilemma , whether I should take any active part or lay still to see her next move .
You are very bad man I ever met , you are an cheat . I don’t want to see your face . she hid her face with her free hand without losing contact of my erect penis . hearing her crying I was losing erection but soon she resumed pressing or rather squeezing my cock to bring it to still harder state . I was in confused state , she is abusing or accusing me for arousing her at the same time she is doing controversial acts like smooching hard and biting me wherever she likes .
I decide to let her do as she wishes instead of influencing her to go as per my desire or advise . she lowered her face on body and started sucking here and there , then she took my tiny nipple in her lips and sucked them one by one and came back to the first and this time my nipple was between her teeth , she nibbled it and later she applied pressure on that and next most shocking was she took lots of flesh around nipple and sucked it inside her mouth by creating vacuum and started chewing entire flesh . then she was literally bite as much flesh as she could manage , still pumping my shaft . I was trying to bear the pain as I wanted her acts be done as per her wish . when it became un bearable I wanted to push her hard as she was actually hurting me . I wanted to push her away and get up to free from her clutches . I tapped her head , she without looking into my eyes descended on my body and continued assault on me . I kept watching her in bewilderment .

nandini challenges me 60.58
then she shed her clothes in one go and slide her panty at one side and mount me . she was holding my cock with one hand and guiding me inside her . she could not balance herself for unknown reasons , she was fumbling like intoxicated to insert my cock but I was not helping her to do any thing . she got disappointed and rolled on her back . she removed her panty and threw it aside . she pulled me over her and command . hey bro come and fuck me , I want you to fuck me real hard like a bitch . you should fuck me so much that I should not ask you again . this pussy of me should become chute of a whore and tear it apart . she spread her legs and pulled me inside her thighs . I positioned between her thighs . I was still in shock what must have happened to this girl , why is she behaving like ghost . I was not sure whether I am going to fuck her right now . I was seeing other side of her face .
I could never imagine her to be like this , always I admired her for her cool and shy nature but here she is behaving in strangest manner . as I was still thinking and was silent without any actions . hey bro where are you lost come and fuck me , she pulled me holding by cock . I too settled between her thighs and bend forward to position my self . by then she was corking her bottle with my cock , when it had fit her oozing pussy she urged me to push it . silently I gave a thrust and I could enter knob in smooth and leaking pussy . it is tight enough I could not enter full in a single stroke . I pulled back a little and gave another shot , though it had become full slippery due to her secretion , I could send only one third , she cried ui maaaaaaaa . she locked my butt with her legs and urged me to bang . with another couple of strokes I was fully lodged inside her burning chute . I waited for a little time to feel her hot pussy and feeling her muscles stretching around my cock and slippery chute was giving me full pleasure , I wanted to feel it more keeping it in same position for some more time . she said hmmmmm start , I pulled half of my cock and rammed it slowly and started fucking her in a slow rhythm . you scoundrel fuck me properly and , what happened to you , after fucking one girl in one night have lost your libido . why are you doing like namard .
My god what happened to this girl is she in grip of some devil , she is calling me namard . I was angry to be called so . so far no one had called me like this . in fact all women ask me to fuck slow as they could not bear my banging , that includes shanthala aunt who is the senior most of all my dames . even she was requesting me to go slow , where as this naïve girl is instigating me to fuck heard . I could not tolerate her words .
I pulled half of my cock and rammed it with grate speed , take bitch you want to be treated like a bitch , then this is the answer . take it my personal randi , you wont ever ask me to fuck hard , saying so I pulled entire cock and rammed it in one go , it hit back of her chute may be on her uterus . she cried with pain and pleasure . ha like that fuck me you idiot , you were saying one is not enough for you , now come and fuck me , satisfy me youuuuuuuuuuuu . still she was abusing me and I started pounding on her pussy . how much she can handle me . she has not seen a real fucking and she is challenging a master of special art . I was pounding her like any thing . I fold her legs , her knees were beside her ears and I had placed my both hands at each side and supporting my self on my toes and palms . I started fucking her real hard . my groin was hitting her groin and producing thumping sounds .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:08 PM