Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Nandini and me are locked in room 60.50
so what to do now I asked her as my face dimmed , I cant touch this girl and vidya is out of reach . she also sat beside me , as I expected he to be tensed , no she was not . we are not strangers and she cant expect any danger from me , she was cool but not cheered , means she too was not happy .
She – this girl is too naughty , she some times behaves too strange m she was murmuring to herself .
Me – does not matter dear didi , I will sleep on ground , you can occupy bed .
She – no need , there is still time she may open the door . till then we can talk .
She sat beside me , we started chit chatting . after some time ..
She – by the way did you tell her about us ?
Me – tell what ?
She – nothing .. about that night we spent together .
Me – which night about bus incidence ? I had told every one .
She – no not that , about the night we spent together on first night of vidya .
Me – oh you are talking about our first night that we celebrate in the hotel . did you tell about how we fucked , I questioned in return .
She - what a way of speaking , you speak filthy always .
Me – sorry we did pooja path that day . is it appropriate term . that night we fucked a lot and we did nothing else . we should speak fact , what is there , we are grown up and we know actual terms . why should we hesitate to speak truth . ok ask me what you wanted to ask .
She – it is ……… how she came to know about the truth .
Me – come on speak openly , you are asking me how she came to know about we fucked between four walls and none else suspected it .
She – yes that only , you should not have revealed . it had to be secret forever , I never expected you to open your mouth about most secret happening in our life . you are man and moreover unmarried . what about me , if you go on bragging about having sex with elder sis . it is not good and if any one comes to know about it , what will be its effect and my position in society .
Me – why are you blaming me , it was you who let the cat out of basket .
She – what are you speaking , she never knew what happened that night . you wanted to tell about your victory over me and spoke to her . you know she troubled me a lot . she was asking me thousand and one questions .
She started sobbing , I placed my hand over her shoulder and tried to cool her . still she was crying for disclosing our secret mission . don’t worry dear nothing is going to happen , she is not child and she has lost her cherry to me and now she is married , she cant open her mouth to any one , she might have teased you . you know her she is very naughty girl . she must have spoke to you as you should keep her secret for your self otherwise she to has your secret . the one who lives in glass house cant through stone on other’s house . she is in more danger that you . your family may tolerate but not hers as she is newly wed . I wiped her tears . by now I received a message in my cell but I didn’t prompt to open .

nandini and me are locked in room 60.50
Don’t worry every thing is alright , but you should have been careful with her , she is so naughty and good at assuming as she has got very good I q . she came to know about us due to your negligence otherwise it was impossible to find our secret even by god . I blamed her again .
She – what did I do , did I tell her ? . it was you who told entire story .
Me – but you are forgetting about prime thing , you let her give bath to you , then only she saw your nude back and found out the love marks . if you had avoided bathing with her it would have been away from her knowledge , what was hurry to take bath by her . are you lesbians , why do you bath together , I roared at her .
She – what are you speaking are you mad , me and lesbian ? . no neither of us are lesbians . as you know on the day of menses we don’t touch any thing , that is the reason we are forced to take bath by other woman , here we are the only convenient to each other and women taking bath by others is almost common . even at my native that is the tradition . that day I was not feeling right as you caressed my thigh in presence of vidya . that put me in trouble I was shocked to your kinky action . I was shocked and I could not face either of you . I was so much tensed that if you do any thing nonsense in her presence we would be caught . I was really scared that she might have noticed what you did though under the table , she is so clever she could easily sense what was going . so I got depressed and even after you went back I could not come out of depression . she inquired a lot about I being quite and what happened to you , she was suspecting that you did some thing to me for which I was so scared and avoid you . I went on denying every thing and all the time I was saying that I am tired and not feeling well . she only suggested me for hot shower , despite of my protests she forced me to take bath and she would give me oil massage so that I would feel light and all right . after so much of pressurizing I accepted , but sad point is I had forgotten about your bite marks as they didn’t pain nay more , I was not aware those be still prominent . otherwise I would have avoided that also by taking some pain killer instead of bath .
Me – that caused the disaster and we both were caught by her , I tried to smile .
She – yes , when she saw those marks she came to immediate decision that you are the cause of that . though I argued with her that they might have happened by her bro dinesh . it was you who left those marks and caused problem , she pointed me for that mishap .
Me – no darling it was you , it all happened because of you . if you had let me fuck your ass this would not have happened . you didn’t cooperate for fucking ass , so I had to arouse you to let me insert my dong into your virgin ass . if I had not made you hot by biting and sucking your smooth back , you would not have let me bang your bung hole .
She – that is true I told you that I have virgin ass , why were you after it though I had surrendered most precious chute to you . you could have fucked another round there itself , she said hitting my chest playfully .
I was happy as she is almost coming to normal as she not had stopped crying , but now she used vulgar words .
Me – that is the reason baby I wanted some virgin part of you to explore , rest was used one . I wanted to use new and unused orifice to fuck with my nice lund .
She – what is there so special in my ass hole , my pussy didn’t satisfy you . and that is also not that much fucked up .
Me – you are right you have very nice pussy and it is tight also . but I wanted to teach you what the ass fucking is , so that later you can give your ass to your hubby as present on his birthday . I said laughing at her .
She – why should I present it to him , that too after it losing its cherry by some one else . she too laughed at me .
No baby I purposefully fucked it to dilate and make it accustomed to invasion , so that he should not find much trouble to fuck you there . I had placed my hand over her shoulder and let my hand fall on her bosom . I pulled her to me , she was almost pasted her body with me . I kissed her cheek , she looked at me and wiped her cheek with back of her hand , but didn’t comment . taking chance I let my hand rest there only .
She – so you are helping dinesh by making lose so that he too can fuck me there . but mind it I will never ever allow to touch it neither to you nor to him . do you know how much it pained , while you inserting in it and later while you fucked that orifice brutally . if you had not aroused me I it was almost impossible to bear so much pain . I was so aroused it was sort of intoxicated . later it hurt a lot even to shit .
Me – I am sorry for the pain caused by me , but you didn’t tell me how much you enjoyed .
She – except for the pain night is just memorable . I enjoyed so much I would never forget that for rest of life .
Me – is it true ? or saying just to boost me up .
She – that is the truth , why do I need to boost .
Then you will have to give treat for making you happy . I pulled her and kissed her lips for few seconds . she pulled away and looked at me .
She – please shree don’t do like that or else I will go from here .
Me – is thanking a crime ?
She – how can thanking be crime , but what you did is not good . please don’t do like that .
Me – ok baba sorry I wont repeat it if you don’t like . but tell me what did she ask about we fucking , and what was your response .

nandini and me are locked in room 60.52 &53
She – hmm she had found it through those marks and that time she didn’t speak much but was smiling at mischievously and was talking in double meaning so that I should open my mouth and confess . initially she was bit shocked and recovered fast and had a big grin as if she caught me stealing some thing . she tried to ask me indirectly but I didn’t yield . I don’t know how she gathered all the information from . I was sure and had confidence on you . when she could not gather all the information from me . I was sure she wont be able to collect it from you . but in turn you became weak or some thing happened to you , you revealed every thing .
I told her how she threatened me to disclose it to every one and under what pressure I had to open my mouth . I had tried to keep it secret but circumstances forced me to open my mouth and I was sure that there wont be harm from her side . in turn it may be useful for us , she wont feel bad even if we continue our relation .
This is the story from my side , you told she is troubling you a lot . now tell me your version . she started telling what happened with her , she was elaborating all her acts . how she opened the topic with me and she assured that she wont be angry with me or you and wont tell it to any one . I had tried to avoid subject to level best . even used weapon of tears , she was adamant she went on pursuing me to tell my version of our fuck .
She was telling about what they discussed and she had said almost my version as it was fact . now and then I was asking about any details she might have missed in such raw words . she went on opening herself she was speaking in total comfort and using words lund and chute etc .
I was slowly arousing her while she was telling what discussion had taken place between them . she came to today’s subject at bath room . she was telling about acts of vidya at bath room . how she was roaming nude in entire house and how she felt she is beautiful . later while bathing her she felt her boobs and even pressed them .
Me – is it ? did she press your boobs like this I pressed her boobs .
She – hey you keep your hands away from my boobs .
I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her to me . without any objection she slide towards me . she leaned over me resting her back on my chest . I was still holding her by waist . so what happened next I asked her .
Did you press her boobs , she said yes I did but on her persuasion . how her hers , your boobs are the best . I love your tits . yes mine seemed to be harder than hers . you have made them soft .
Me – why do you think so . how can I be responsible for her body formation .
She – it is not body formation which has caused , but it is due to your hands and mouth which has made them like that .
Me – do you say I press hard ? . no never I don’t hurt any one .
She – don’t say that to me , I know completely how much you hurt .
Me – hurt what .
She – you did hurt my ass , is it not a sufficient evidence .
Me – hahaha , you are talking about fucking virgin ass . virgin ass and pussy are bound to hurt on first session . don’t take tension , it wont hurt again . that is my responsibility , if I make you hurt you can cut my penis to punish me . I squeezed her to me , keeping my hand over her right boob , but didn’t press it . and laughed again at her .
She – what did you say ? it wont hurt if you fuck my ass again . don’t ever dream it , still I feel your cock in my as even after days . I will never give it to you and I wont allow my hubby to fuck my ass .
Me – ok leave it who knows the future , destiny has to decide it . but coming to the point I have not pressed her boobs hard , but may be on many times handling they might have become softer but still I doubt . if she gives birth to child then they will become loose , that much is for sure . I don’t how much your hubby has pressed your boobs but still yours are much better than vidya , that much I can tell . we used to fuck chori , chupke but you have had licence to fuck and with married life for so many years must have made yours too soft but it is not case , still you have good boobs . still my palm had covered her right boob and taking chance I pressed it now and then but not hard enough to be noticed or to be objected . after some time she noticed my hand had covered her boob . she without any comment slide my hand and took into her hand so that I should not press it again .
By then I received another message . this time I took my cell and opened first message . hey bro I wont come to you tonight , still my pussy and ass are aching , both holes are swollen due to yesterdays hard fucking . I want to give full rest to both holes and my mouth too .
I started laughing reading message and uttered poor girl had challenged and now she is running away . nandini asked me to show message for which I was laughing . I said no it is not for you . she asked again to show but I was holding it far away from her . that increased her curiosity and asked me again to show . when you are laughing so loud it means it is really some thing kinky , is it about me . I said I wont tell , but she started struggling to get my cell and I was pretending to keep it away from her . in struggling she was almost over me and trying to catch it . in this process I took another chance and hold her left breast . I was pressing it hard enough to be noticed but she was so curious she could not notice or neglected . at last I said I will give it but not for free . you will have to pay for it , this increased her curio city . she turned and fell on me fighting to catch , I am strong enough to keep her away from reaching . this time she pushed me on my back and sprawled over me in process to snatch cell from my hand . now she was over me my face near to her and her hand over mine , as I am much taller than her , still she was unable to snatch . taking use of the situation I smooched her holding her head with free hand , she was struggling to get free but I was much stronger than her and pretending I lost control and let her snatch it . by then I had give a good smooch . when she snatched it she got free from my kiss and said you naughty boy always make good for every opportunity you get . for my wonder she didn’t get angry for kissing her . she turned over and sat up to read message . when she read from it was ,it means she is still awake she comments , why the hell she is not opening door . she was sitting between my legs , I too sat behind her . nearness of this beautiful girl and hot talks had made me horny enough .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 06:07 PM