Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe
THAT DAY NIGHT
"Hmm...seems you became fond of the place ..naah ?" Ajay said to Susmita after listening every details regarding the location , price and other things.
Susmita enthusiastically replied..."I believe the place will suit us well..."
Ajay nodded..."Yeah..may be but Sush... you know ryt , I have a tranferable job... any day after 1-2 yrs we may need to shift to another city..Don't you think 35-36 lakhs is too a big investment just for 1 year or so ?"
Susmita was quick to appreciate her hubby's logic....She replied.."You are ryt...But I think I should again talk to Mr.Badshah... if any cheaper apartment is available at that spot only..."
Ajay :"Yeah ..You may try..You want me to negotiate with this house agent.."
Susmita: " Ohh no..no..I will be able to work that out....."
Susmita called up Badshah the following morning and they had a discussion regarding the price.
But Susmita wasn't so lucky.The deal was not negotiable to anything below 30 lakhs rupees.So,Susmita and Ajay had to start looking for other housing complex.

2 WEEKS LATER

Nearly 2 weeks have passed since then.It was a saturday evening.Susmita had to stop by an ice cream parlour to buy a special flavour which Akash was demanding for long.
It was here she saw two familiar faces coming out of a bar.Both Chunilal and Badshah also saw her.
"M'aam what a pleasant surprise...."grinned Badshah
Both Susmita and Chunilal exchanged pleasantries.
Badshah explained...."We were returning from the complex site..when we decided to stop for beer...But tell you what we were just discussing about you..."
Susmita unable to hide surprise said .."Discussing me ?"
Badshah :"M'aam if you can spare 10-15 minutes, Chunilal wants to have a discussion with you..!"
Susmita :"But I said ..the price is too.."
Chunilal interrupted....."We can discuss it bhabhi ji...over a cup of coffee..."
The 3 got seated in a coffee shop.Susmita was dressed in jeans and a red top.The top was unusually tight which made her curves look even more prominent.Her huge milk tanks seemed to burst out from the tight top.Both Chunilal and Badshah started getting a hard on just by looking at the top she was wearing.She wore that top for the first time that day,and wherever she went she got long stare from men.With sindoor on forehead and mangalsutra on neck,she was looking more slutty than ever in that tight westren dress.

Badshah started...."We were planning to call you...actually Mr. Chunilal is facing a problem..Mr. Chunilal why don't you say"
Chunilal : "yes..Bhabhi ji....The thing is I am planning to launch a housing project in Thailand..."
Susmita : "That's good news.."
Chunilal : "And I also intend to advertise the project extensively ..............but I am unable to get any good female model for the project..."
Badshah put it more directly ..."M'aam we expected help from you ..."
Susmita was greatly surprised this time.
"Me ? help? wat sort of help .."
Badshah : "We tried hard for models...but getting a good model for a housing complex is difficult as it is a little different from other glamour products.."
Badshah continued after a pause.."M'aam why don't you be a model..."
Susmita replied promtply .."Me model ?? no way......."
Chunilal said..."Please listen first bhabhi ji... You just need to pose for few pics and a small video in our complex site ..it will be hardly a 1-1.5 hour affair at max..."
Susmita : " No way Mr. Chuni...."
She could not complete as Badshah interrupted .."If you can do this favour, we can arrange your flat in less than 10 lakhs... from 35 lakhs.."
There was a silence.Susmita broke the silence...."No way............I have never done this... and I cant do all this..."
Badshah :"Listen M'aam ....Don't you think 5-6 photo and 1 video which will fetch u a flat for only 10 lakhs...It's a mistake not to accept it...?"
Susmita : "May be a mistake..but gentlemen..I cant do modellin... and how come you don't get a model..Have you tried searching one ?"
Chunilal: "This is a different type ad shoot.For this we want a married lady who looks equally good in saree or in jeans just like you do..."
Thoughts started circulating in Susmita's head.She secretly aspired to be a model since her college days.She always thought that to be so so exciting.And today she is almost getting a genuine offer.But now she is married and a mom too.She can't just do this, but she desperately wanted to do it.
Both men continued persuading her with sheer professional skills.
Susmita finally spoke .."Its ok..But Ajay....i mean my hubby will never permit me ..."
Badshah..."Oh...madam ji..........it's a 1 hour affair.. and secondly all the ad will go public in Thailand only...so even if you keep it secret between us 3 ,no one will ever know...."
Susmita kept on thinking......as Badshah held out a printed paper... "Enough thoughts..Madam..now just sign here..."
Susmita protested.."Sign ? what for ...? "
Chunilal : "Its the contract paper......Don't worry bhabhiji....Just relax and keep it a secret from your hubby...else will be alright.."
Sign was taken.Susmita was still hesitant.
Chunilal :"Badshah ..tell her the dates..."
Badshah.."Yeah we plan to start tommorrow....is that all ryt? "
Susmita : " Yeah fyn..I can manage ....but you didn't say what sort of dress I need to wear ..and who will be the photographer.."
Chunilal : "Badhshah will shoot the ad...he is an expert m'aam ..he is a man of multi talent........"
Badshah :"And coming to the ad....we will provide you the dresses......"
Chunilal : "Hey tell about the video also.."
Badshah : " Yeah,,,,, for that Bhabhi ji..you have to wear a bikini ......"
Susmita was shocked .She almost yelled so hard other people in the coffee shop heard her saying "Bikini ??? are you mad ?? No way....."
People around her turned their glances towards her ,but Susmita was now too annoyed even to realize this.
Badshah soothed her ."Relax bhabhi ji.... listen ...we need to add the bikini shoot to potray the swimming pool.Its very essential..."
Susmita replied in same agitated voice ...."What ever ...just forget bikini.......its impossible......"
Badshah tried soothing again .."Bhabhi ji..listen a moment...please...relax..."
Susmita was in no mood to listen.She demanded .."Please tear this contract paper..I am not doing any ad.....and I do not need the flat either..." She looked genuinely upset.
Badshah replied .."It's ok..but please cheer up..."
Chunilal,who was a mute spectator till now now said in a highly composed tone...."M'aam just listen....relax and listen....for the bikini..... we will use high resolution zoom distant cameras....That means we will be personally far off from the swimming pool while you are in the bikini ..we will shoot from a considerable distance.. You just be in bikini for a while and again change back..while we go near you....That's it......?"
Susmita argued .."I do not understand ..why u people do not get a bikini model for this....?"
Chunilal smiled and continued in his trademark relaxed voice.."Madam ji.....We wanted to potray a simple married homely lady....enjoying the pool...I promise you Badshah will shoot you from atleast 90-100 metres....and that too just for 6-7 minutes...and there will be not a soul around..I will not allow any construction worker inside. tommorrow.."
Badshah too added .."And no one in India will ever see that video....You realize this ? And look we may end up selling this flat for 40 lakhs...don't you think 5-6 minutes will end up saving 30 lakhs for you..?"
Susmita thinking hard now said in a indecisive tone .."You sure this pics and videos are not meant for any Indian city ? "
Chunilal showed her the printed contract paper which clearly mentioned these were meant for Thailand.
Susmita though a lady of considerable intelligence and logic was forced to accept the deal as everything they explained seemed harmless to her.And being model is like a dream come true.And that wonderful flat at 10 lakh.Unbelievable.
She smiled naughtily and said teasingly .."Mrs.Susmita Mehta is ready....."
Both men gave appreciating smiles.
Badshah :'Madam..just write your sizes..down here..we need to buy the dresses ..."
Susmita wrote down her sizes.She was getting redder writing down her sizes in front of two men, who kept ogling at her continously for last 1 hour.She knew her top was too tight given her breast size She felt some tight ness in her boobs as she realized she was getting a turn on.
Chunilal understood that Susmita was enjoying the moment.He said with a mischevious grin looking at the piece of paper where she jotted down her sizes......."Hmm 36D...Your hubby is damn lucky....bhabhi ji....."
Susmita decided to be even more bolder....at least in words..she replied...."Achcha ? After tommorrow I think both you and Mr.Badshah will be added to this lucky list.."
All 3 had a roar of laughter.
Susmita:"I need to leave now...."
Badshah : " Yeahh it's ok..be there by 1 pm sharp ....bbye.."
Susmita : "BByee.."
Both men licked thier tongues as they saw Susmita's huge ass swayed while she went away walking.
Chunilal said to Badshah...."Tough nut to crack..but I think we did fine..."
Badshah nodded.
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 29-04-2019, 12:34 AM