Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
One day Prakash Chand said that he wasnt in mood to go to site towards and so I can go alone or stay, as I wanted. I preferred to go to site but came back around 6 pm. Aradhana was standing at the gate wearing sari, Prakash Chand was getting out of the steel gate. He saw me and said that they were just going to the park nearby. I didnt say anything but didnt believe Prakash Chand either. He wont go to park with Aradhana just for roaming. So I parked my bike inside and started to follow them. The locality we lived in was isolated one. Nearly 90% or the colony was isolated and no one lived in the house. It was a newly build houses and yet possession of houses were to be taken. As they said they both went to the park and sat on a bench on a corner. I stood behind a tree and started to view the scene. After 5 minutes Prakash Chand said something to Aradhana. Aradhana looked at him in anger and they had a little argument. After the argument Aradhana dropped her pallu and opened her blouse buttons. She was still wearing her blouse but it wasnt covering her boobs now and she wasnt wearing any bra inside. One guy from the road noticed that and came inside the park. He had a little talk with Prakash Chand and Aradhana. Then he sat on his knees and started to suck her nipples. After 5 minutes he again had a little conversation with Prakash Chand and he dropped his pants. He lifted Aradhana sari from bottom till her waist and got inside her pussy, pumping her on the bench itself. He didnt take long to finish but till them two more spectators caught attention. Before he could finish they both were standing near them. As soon as the guy finished, he pulled his pants up and moved away and the rest two guys took position on her. They started to play with Aradhana and started to fuck her immediately. They finished in few minutes in her pussy and mouth and went off immediately. They left immediately and then Aradhana arranged her clothes to get back. I thought to rush home before they reach. So I rushed on the road but when they got off the park they both stood on the gate. I covered myself behind a wall and keep looking at them. Two guys passed by and they all had conversations. Prakash Chand said something to Aradhana and she had a little argument with Prakash Chand. After the argument she started to get nude there itself. Sari followed by rest of the clothes. As she was bare she moved with both of them to an under construction building nearby and Prakash Chand came back carrying her clothes in his hand. I stayed there for long and they all came out after 1 hour. They moved towards another direction and Aradhana started to move towards house. While she was in middle of way home, three more guys invaded her way. She was still bare and they started to have little conversation. Meanwhile those guys were touching her boobs and ass. After the conversation was over they moved towards another under construction house. This time they took 2 hours to exit the building and now it was around 10 pm in the evening. She walked home naked and guards were shocked to see her that way. She nearly wept in front of them and then moved inside.

She moved to Prakash Chand place and I came back to my floor. Next day in the morning Aradhana asked me to pack our luggage as she was having some plans. I looked at her confused and saw her packing her luggage. I didnt say anything and did as she told me. At 12 she went to Prakash Chand and Prakash Chand didnt go to site today. She stayed there and I went to the site. I returned around 11 pm and saw both guards talking something. I went inside my floor and saw both of them coming inside the building. It looked strange as they didnt do that ever. They knocked Prakash Chand gate and went inside. I was curious so I came down the floor. I went to the gate and found it open. Before entering I decided to peep inside. I saw inside to find Prakash Chand tied on a chair. They came outside and saw me on gate and asked me to bring the luggage. I and both guards rushed on the floor and brought the luggage. A bolero was standing on the gate. We kept the stuffs in the back, before getting inside they asked me to climb inside. I climbed inside and saw a rich looking guy sitting inside. The gate opened from both side and the guards introduced me to him. He was a rich and influenced guy of the city. He told me that he had once fucked Aradhana and very much influenced with her problem. He decided a rescue for us. So he placed an offer for us. He was ready to give is 10 lakhs by which we can go anywhere and run a small business for us. We can have a small house too with that money and would be sufficient for us. Only the condition was that he would take Aradhana with him for 10 days and then she’ll reach at my place safely. I came out and saw Aradhana. I asked her what was going. Aradhana told me few things, she told me that guards fucking her, weren’t Prakash Chand decision but she welcomed them. She was letting them fuck her for this day only. She seems no issue with the offer as Prakash Chand will keep using her as slut for long, 10 days weren’t an issue in front of the mess we had. I agreed for the offer and we climbed inside. I and Aradhana in middle seat, one guard on front seat and another in back seat. The vehicle started to move immediately and they broke all the mobile Sims and phone, including mine and threw it outside. We reached out of the town and towards somewhere. Meanwhile that guy had released Aradhana clothes and was playing with her nude body. We all kept on hitting the road and he managed to fuck Aradhana in the vehicle itself.

Till morning we reached a big city and they boarded on an isolated residential building. That guy gave me the cash and said that the guards would be staying with me helping me with everything. After that Aradhana and that guy flew off on the bolero leaving me behind. Accompanied with guards we went to few brokers for small house and a shop purchase. We found a nice house and shop. We paid the broker in cash for both places and till evening it was been transferred in my name. The guards helped me with furniture, and then stuff for departmental store. In 7 days we were ready to rock the city with my business. After that both guards left for their city. Aradhana was back in 10 days, all alone but seemed very much used up, yet she was feeling very happy. That night I fucked Aradhana after a long time. In her pussy, ass and mouth, didnt asked anything about 10 days and helped her in forgetting the pervert landlord also. Next day the guards showed up and demanded a final stay with Aradhana. Aradhana welcomed them inside and I left for the shop. I returned home around 10 pm at night and found all three of them involved in fucking. She asked to stay in hall and let them both stay with her tonight. For whole night they fucked her as much as they can. Early morning they took us leave and bid us goodbye forever. We had a conversation in the evening; she said that she was been used and habitual of fucking by multiple men altogether. She wasn’t sure that I alone can keep her satisfied now. But she said she’ll try to overcome this problem. She assured me that she’ll try to overcome this feeling but if she won’t be able to then maybe we can accommodate few guys on rent at my place, bachelor guys who can fuck her, whenever required. I showed concern that she will be trapped again in that condition but she told a solution. She said that she can have relation with them secretly and when anyone will create issue, I can interfere like catching her red handed and shoe them off. After that we can keep new tenant and start over again. I requested her to try to control her desires first, which she accepted. It’s been 2 months now and she’s trying to control her desires, but her face tells me she isn’t satisfied, thinking of renting the other part of house soon, already submitted a paper advertisement in local newspaper.
[+] 3 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied - by Gulfansa - 18-11-2021, 04:18 PM