Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
nandini takes bath with her nanad 60.44
Vidya – no more it is adultery , you like him , love him and already did with him . now you can continue with him . if you continue he will the primary to give pleasure to you and dinesh will be secondary . that way you will not going to deny dinesh bro for his pleasure and you will find it for your self with shree .
Now both of them were under shower and it was vidya who was giving bath to her bhabhi . vidya was rubbing her bhabhi back with soap lather , then she moved to front and started rubbing her face and then neck , she slowly moved her hands to her breasts , nandini tried to stop her but vidya was reluctant to continue bathing her bhabhi . she continued soaping her body , as she was protesting she moved her hands to stomach and later her hands roamed on her bhabhi boobs . this time her futile attempts failed to stop vidya . she was initially applying soap sincerely when she found no protests she thought of kinky idea and pressed her left boob , still she had noticed so she continued with pressing . when vidya tweaked her nipple then only she became aware of what her nanad was doing to her . she pushed her hand but automatically it came back to her boob , right side this time .
Nandini – hey what are you doing .
Vidya – nothing , I wanted to check what made my lover so attracted to you . are these root cause of you robbing my lover boy .
Nandini – what are you doing shameless girl , please leave it or else I will go out , she pretend angry .
Vidya – oh why should you get so angry , if my brother or shree presses them it is pleasure and if it is me it is so disgusting for you . all right I will leave them for them only you can enjoy with them only . but still I think they are harder than mine , please see I think mine are softer than yours .
Nandini – no need to check , you keep away from me .
Vidya - what happened bhabhi , you are behaving a small girl . come on we are grown up . you can check and tell .
On little persuasion nandini pressed vidya boobs and then her own , got little confused so pressed vidya’s boobs again . it seems you are right . your seems to be softer than mine , but no issue dear , yours are upright , they look firm even without support of bra . may be shree bhayya has used them the most , but shape is really nice . both of them laughed with this comment . they continue bathing each other , they had lost all the inhibitions and were talking freely to each other . vidya continued rubbing her bhabhi body with soap and some times she caressed lightly , nandini was getting confused why this girl is doing like this . she felt bit aroused but she was consoling herself whys should sh get aroused as her nanad was giving just bath , there is nothing specific about sex , but still her other mind was cautioning about her deeds . some how she didn’t protest as she also was rubbing her nanad body . at some point of time vidya’s hand reached to pussy of her bhabhi , this time she really got annoyed and pushed her hand away . but vidya reached back to pussy again and took enough lather and soaped her groin and rubbed , oh bhabhi your skin has become so soft , when did you shave your pussy , it looks so cute . nandini blushed for her comment , you are an idiot you say some thing naughty always . how does it looks nice to another girl , if it is a boy it is different , nandini said . no bhabhi it really looks nice see how your bald pussy looks without any hair , when did you shave or you used hair remover cream , you might have used cream as it feels so smooth there . no baba I have not used any thing , I seldom use cream , I do it only when your bro asks me to shave otherwise I don’t do it on my own . but this time some thing unexpected happened , those beautician girls confused me as you and did all the things . they waxed me all over the body and they did what not everything . initially I was protesting but when 2 girls started working on me and did half the job hence I had to stop protesting .

nandini admits 60.42
Both of them had lost their inhibitions completely and were as free as if they are dressed . they completed bath and they dried each other with towel and got dressed . nanini volunteered to cook and vidya started helping her with cooking . both were chit chatting normally , nandini asked whether shree bhayya is coming for food now , should I prepare for two or three , vidya said I don’t know he may not come as he got angry while leaving . try him , your invitation may work . I am sure if I ask him to come he wont , so better you call him . nandini hesitated for a moment and called him . but he smoothly denied , said he is busy hence cant come as his didi is sending food to shop only and cut the call abruptly . before she say any thing call had ended , she felt bad for that , she wanted to try again this time he didn’t even bother to receive call . she felt insulted , very next moment she understood that how angry he is with her . vidya asked what happened is he coming ? . nandini told what happened vidya became serious , I had told no he is angry and it is because of you . you didn’t even bother to say hello to him , he must have felt same what you are feeling now . you should not have behaved so rude to him vidya continued .
I am sorry vidya I didn’t want to hurt him but could not face him . I was worried if he asked to come to bed or I was feeling guilty to face him . I feel really sorry to say it .
Don’t worry bhabhi everything will be all right . I shall ask him to come at night to sleep here , I know he will refuse but you will have to call him again . days are not good to be only women in house , it will be safe if he comes here .
At night again vidya called me , I said I wont come I had restless night yesterday I want good sleep . she tried to convince me to come but I was bluntly denying , after few attempts I had think again but I didn’t say that I would come but told I will think . after some time nandini called me , I repeated same thing to her . I said I am no more interested to come to your house . I am dignified man I care more about self respect , I don’t go any where there is no respect for me .

nandini admits 60.43
with my blunt words she started crying and was trying to convince me , saying she had not insulted me . I was not ready to buy what she was saying . at last she started telling me how bad days are and it is not safe to be without man around at least come for that sake . I will speak to you in person it wont be good on phone , vidya took cell from her bhabhi and asked me to come over night , it is not fair to hurt any one and you know that we need you here till bhayya comes back . at last with some na nukhar I accepted . they forced me to come for dinner also . I said I wont come for dinner , I shall take food at home and come bit late as I have some work to complete . I wanted some extra time to think . I was feeling guilty to hurt her at the same time was feeling happy as at last she spoke to me . are there any chances for me today or she is forcing me to come as a security guard . these wome have their own way of thinking , they want to use us for their selfish motto . very next moment I thought didi is not like that , I should have heard to her , she wanted to say some thing but I never gave her a chance to say . let me go and see what she wants to say I said for my self . I went home after completing work with jiju and had food with every one and aunt was pressing me to go to their house , she was scolding me for coming late , till dinesh family comes you should make it early , only two girls will be there or else keep your bag there so that you can go directly to them instead of having food here you can have there itself . why are you avoiding me , am I boring you all people why do you want me to keep away , I acted like I was not liking idea to be away from home , looking at prema . she winked at me secretly I too winked back making face that her mom is sending me away from her . aunt get shocked to hear my words , she came to me and hugged me tightly , never ever say like that . you are everything to me . you are equal to your jiju , I am living for you only two . prema wanted to comment on this but I gestured her to keep quite otherwise it could have become emotional issue .
My bag was lying on bed , I took it and proceed to didi house . on the way I was thinking how should I act , already I had hurt them enough by harsh words . should go smooth to them especially to did or I should behave reserved . I could not come to conclusion , I wanted didi badly but I could not muster courage to ask her . she has spent a night with me and surrendered herself to me . she had put a condition that our is only for one night and should never be repeated and it has to be secret forever . I had accepted the condition but had violated it by accepting and revealing everything to her nanad . but it is another story it was her research and she knew hat had taken place and there was nothing I could hide it , vidya had assured that she has no bad feelings for that . if I press didi for sex again I would be violating our contract , it is not fair to do so . but I was craving to have her more and more , the more I thought to keep away I was more craving for her body and love . if she had behaved normal with me it could be less . but she avoiding me was really hurting me and making me feel guilty for using her for my desire on the first instance . by now I reached their house without coming to any conclusion .
Door was opened the moment I rang door bell , it was vidya who welcomed me with warm hug , and for my astonishment didi too hugged me warmly after I had broken hug from vidya . she was trying to smile at me , it was half hearted smile I could sense it .
Vidya asked me to have food and didi also forced me to have food but I denied as I had already taken food . after couple of minutes chitchatting I asked them to go and have food . till then I will watch t v . they asked me to give company t least I denied for that also and said I have not watched news since two days and forced them to go for food . they reluctantly went , I could see didi face dimming as I denied to sit with them . probably she wanted to talk but I had no mood . after watching news I wanted to relax , I could not decide where to relax I chose to go to vidya room , I could not dare to enter didi room , what she could think to find me in her room . I changed dress and lay on bed thinking about my next move .
I don’t know when I slept , I had to wake up as some one were shaking me to wake up . it was vidya she was asking me to wake up so that I can have some sweet if not meals . I wanted to sleep but I could not refuse , it would look too rude . so I sat up on the bed and later slept again , again my sleep was disturbed she was shaking me again , I wanted to sleep sound so I didn’t open my eyes and let her shout . as I didn’t stir she kept glass on side table and was shaking me again . I didn’t want to open my eyes , she sat beside me and was caressing my face , trying to wake me up . despite of her efforts I was still lying without moving . she combed my hairs and was calling my name to get up and have your most liking sweet . I have prepared kheer ( basundi ) specially for you , please get up and have some , you will just love it . she was laid beside ma and was caressing my cheek and back , I don’t want any of your sweet but you , I pulled her to me and started smooching her , but she was protesting , she was trying to push me but I held her tight and continues smooch , it went for couple of minutes still I had not opened my eyes. when I broke she started hitting my chest with her fists and was shouting at me in low voice , I was startled to hear her complaints . when I opened my eyes I came to know about my mistake , it was not vidya but nandini didi . I said sorry I was thought vidya has come back again . I had least expected you here I saod saying sorry again . so you didn’t expect me here and you were expecting her , she said wiping her lips . so let me go she stood up with dim face . I hold her hand and pulled , made her sit on bed . sorry didi , you mistook me , I said you hardly speak to me and moreover I am in her room so you were least expected and it was she who made me awake . as you were calling my name in slowly I could not make out your voice , sorry again . please excuse me if I have hurt your feelings said with sad face .
Oh nothing like that I too had least expected your attempt to kiss . I was under impression that you have come to know that it is me and you are pretending to asleep for avoiding talking with me , she said without any kind of expression , don’t worry there is nothing to be sorry about . is it then let me repeat my mistake I said laughingly at her and attempt to pull her jokingly . she said you naughty boy and she pushed me away .

Why do you ask , when you have prepared it has to be good . you are asking as if youhave not tasted or asking for my comments . no I have not tasted it , it was specially prepared for you as you didn’t take it I also didn’t touch not even a sip . what is the fun to have it without you enjoying that sweet she replied . there was hurt in her eyes . I said sorry I was not aware , why didn’t you eat . no way I had prepared this for you as you like this the most , whenever I served this basundi always you asked for more , today you didn’t bother even to come and give company forget taking food with us , you straight away denied to come to dining section even . so I lost mood and didn’t take it as I thought all my strain is in vain . as I didn’t take vidya also didn’t take it . at last I thought to give this to you before you go to sleep . so I had asked vidya to wake you up .
Sorry didi I dint realize , I had sumptuous food and I thought of sleeping as I too had no mood to talk as I was feeling drowsy . you should have consumed as I had already told that I had food in home itself . when I was sure that she had not tasted I sipped again , it was very nice , she has peculiar way of preparing dishes , it is always good and this was no exception . after taking some more I said it is very nice and I love it as I love you didi I said . she said thanks for the compliment dear , now I am happy . I handed her the glass asked her to have some , she said no I will take later this is all for you only . I forced her to take some more , she said no , I will fetch some more later , now you take complete . as I forced her to take some from this very bowl , she didn’t reply . I made her sit opposite to me . I took spoonful and feed her , she opened her mouth on forcing . we both shared that sweet , I said after you tasting it from same spoon this has become more tasty , she smiled at me and pinched my nose , you are always naughty she commented . do you want some more ? she asked , why not if you are going to feed I replied . she got up and went to door , she could not open the door . she asked me bro check the door I cant open some thing might have struck between frame and door . if you cant open how can I open I replied . still then I too tried to open and camr to know that nothing wrong with door but it is locked from outside . I asked didi to call vidya , she knocked door and shout her sil to open the door . when there was no response I too called vidya to open the door but still no reply .
I took cell and called her number hoping to wake her up if at she had slept and not hearing we calling her , was getting dial tone but I could not hear her cell ringing any where in the house . I tried again and again when there was no ring sound , I thought she might have kept the phone in silent or vibrate mode .
I went back to bed and sat there , I looked at didi inquisitively she too had no reply for this , she was also looking at me . what next I asked her , why don’t you call your land line so that may awake vidya , she took my cell and dialed land line number , then she said shit , it has gone out of order yesterday itself but forgot to complain .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 05:09 PM