Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(22-05-2019, 01:18 AM)seansean007 Wrote: In today's fast paced world,it is very difficult to spare some time to write stories.I don't get much time to write but I also love this story so don't feel like abandoning it.I don't know when but I will try to complete it someday when I get time.May be in the form of an erotic novel.
I won't write any more here as once started,the constant demand of readers for updates become frustrating.Starting a story is like commiting 7-8 hours every week for a normal length update only to be read by readers in a few minutes and then see them asking for updates till the next update comes and the cycle keeps repeating.
It is better that I keep myself away from all these and write as and when I feel like with complete freedom.Hopeully one day I will complete this and then share it with others.
Thanks for showing love to this story.I will appreciate if no one tries to make it into a story of his own by writing his own version.

YOU CAN RECEIVE SOME DONATION BY PAYTM, PEOPLE LIKE ME WILL DO THAT TOO BUT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE THE STORY
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by mr_nocturnal - 17-11-2021, 03:48 PM