Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
Another week with the same routine, Prakash Chand fucking Aradhana then going to site, as soon as I followed him the guards will lock them with Aradhana fucking her to core. I came in between but they never showed discomfort or discontinued. At night Prakash Chand would fuck her again before she comes back to me. One day when Aradhana went down she came back immediately and told me that Prakash Chand was calling me. I went to him and he said that today he wasn’t going to site and I am not required too. He said that he was having a serious issue and need my help. I pretended to hear him eagerly. He said that he got few fellows who want to fuck Aradhana tonight. He said that’s why he asked Aradhana to go and rest. He said that these guys will come around 10 pm and would be staying till morning around 6 am. He said me to arrange the fucking session in my hall in 1st floor. He asked me to be inside the bedroom and let them do anything they want with Aradhana in the hall. He said that he knew that it was my time but he was asking for a favour so it will be great if I could help him this time. I nodded my head and went back. He brought guards with him and they shifted one bed from my bedroom to the hall and cleared the hall. Aradhana went for sleep and woke up around 8 pm. She got ready for the torture. We had dinner together and she was wearing nothing. All naked, well waxed and well shaved with light makeup. As the clock approached to 10 we heard talking going downstairs so Aradhana asked me to go inside the bedroom. I went inside and tried to sleep, but how was that possible that my wife was to be tortured in the adjacent room and I could sleep. Aradhana came to the bedroom and shut the door. There was noise coming from the hall and I was lying in the bed. I tip topped to the door and peeped outside. Aradhana was lying on the bed with one guy in her pussy and another one in her mouth. Two more guys sitting on the bed around Aradhana. They were busy playing with Aradhana boobs. I shut the door back and went for a nap. Literally I slept and woke up around 2 pm. I peeped outside again and found Aradhana on fours; a guy was fucking her ass with another guy getting blowjob. Two guys were lying on the bed with her nipples in their mouth sucking her nipples. They were mauling her boobs meanwhile. I shut the door back and went for another nap to get awake around 5:15 am. I peeped outside and found only two guys in the room. Aradhana was lying on the bed and one guy was sitting below her legs. He was trying to spread her legs which Aradhana was objecting. He tried to spread her legs by force and she was trying to bring it closer. He asked why she was not cooperating to which Aradhana answers that it was hurting a lot now. He requested to turn around and hell bang her ass then. Aradhana said that the ass was hurting even more. He begged her for one more time as it’s already near to 6. Hesitated Aradhana opened her legs in instalments and he was inside her pussy immediately, the other guy demanded to open her mouth and she started to give him blowjob. In 20 minutes later they both were finished and left. Aradhana came in bedroom, walking with difficulty and went straight to bathroom. Prakash Chand came a little while and asked Aradhana to rest whole day. He asked me to rest also and he’ll be staying at his place.

Aradhana slept whole morning till late afternoon; she was sleeping naked without blanket. Around 4 pm Prakash Chand called me and asked me to call the guards to arrange the stuffs. I went to guards and told them the same. They came to my floor and started to arrange the stuffs. As the noise was happening Aradhana woke up and freshen up. She came to the hall all naked and was inspecting the work progress. The bed was shifted to bedroom and all things were arranged properly as before. The guards were about to leave when one of them asked Aradhana for a quick relief. Aradhana smiled at them and asked them to follow her inside the bedroom. They got inside with Aradhana leaving me in the hall. The door was wide open and one guard got naked and reclined on bed. Aradhana climbed on him and the next one got naked to get inside her ass. Aradhana looked at me staring and said the guard to lock the bedroom gate. The guard saw me, smiled at me and shut the bedroom door immediately. Few soft moans were coming out of the bedroom till next 30 minutes and then both of them came out. They went outside the hall and then positioned them on their specified place. Aradhana cleaned herself and then went to sleep again. Around 7 pm Prakash Chand came to my place, he asked for Aradhana and I told her she was in bedroom. He got out of his clothes, kept them on sofa and moved to the bedroom. He woke her up, demanded her to spread her legs and was inside her pussy in no time. He kept on banging her until he was satisfied and then came outside. He wore his clothes and told me that he was habitual of Aradhana now and wasnt possible to stay away from her for so long. I didnt say anything and he went to his place. Aradhana was back to her daily routing from next day. So was Prakash Chand, so were the guards fucking Aradhana in Prakash Chand absence and so was I, following Prakash Chand and catching both guards with Aradhana. Next 10 days was with same momentum and no external fucking held. Prakash Chand didnt tell to take her anywhere and all events were running as routine till then.

[+] 4 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied - by Gulfansa - 17-11-2021, 12:55 PM