Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vidya finds my secret 60.38
After some time her cries reduced and she looked at vidya face . are you sure vidya baby are you not angry with me for cheating your family . not at all bhabhi , I am really happy for what you did , all the times you were deprived of the heavenly joy you were supposed to get after marriage with my brother . but that dumb could never give it to you despite of having such an wonderful beauty by his side . I don’t think he never made any passionate love to you . I don’t blame him , he is poor and all the time bothered about one or other things . what can he do he is more worried to look after family needs and to take care of ill father and expenses . he is more worried about his duties and expenses and all the time was horrified for his deeds of misappropriations he did at shop . we are lucky to have shree bhai at our side , he could save his neck . I don’t say if he was not there it could have gone unnoticed but for how long one day cat has to be out of cage and it will be known to his jiju . he cleverly manipulated things and stood at our side to save our family . no one is aware of it except me you and shree about this .
Wait shree will do something to bring back our good days and put you in comfort . I have faith and love in him . didi looked at vidya’s face , o you think so dear will every thing be ok . don’t you hate me for all this mixing with your love . have you excused me for indulging into sex with him . I will assure it will never ever happen again , it is my promise I will never look at any other male except my husband . till that day I had never looked any one in that way , but I don’t know how I surrendered to him . he didn’t force me or bang me but circumstances came in such way I surrendered to him whole heartedly .
She explained everything right from how she loved shree from very beginning and she liked him for every deeds and the way handled all the situations . but never lusted after him it was sort of brotherly love . but at bus incident she felt change in him and for that also she was solely responsible for giving such cravings for her . from then how she started loving more and wanted to be with him and in his company for maximum time . it all changed attitude towards him . in a way she too started loving him other way too . it was the day when she saw him full nude with long erection , I too fantasized his tool going inside my love box . nandini continued exposing herself to her nanad .
In fact I was also craving for him and wanted to love him in this sense . some time I fantasized fucking him but very next moment I felt guilty for my thoughts . I was oing out of my mind , I was totally disturbed those days . I was trying to control my self from such thoughts and concentrate on work and other things . those were only days when I was with your brother and still thought of sexy organ of shree , I provoked my hubby and asked him to make love to me . may be he wondered as I had never asked me to fuck me . I used to do it like rituals to raise my saree and provide my lower hole to him for penetrating and giving few minutes of solo pleasure to him . he used to collapse before I was really aroused or on mid way of pleasure he used to collapse over me after unloading his seeds in rubber bag . you wont believe if I say I had never felt nude cock inside my pussy . it was shree cock which I felt inside me and his seeds filling me .

nandini admits 60.39
it was his which brought me immense pleasure and to be honest it was the night I was aware that such pleasure exists . but what to do it is immoral to indulge into sex with other than husband . I felt so much guilty next day but my soul was convincing me that though t is wrong at least you lived one night on your own and got the pleasure of life time and could carry on for the rest of life in golden memory of that night . in fact I was trying to keep away from and trying to wash those memories or else I would do wrong again . please vidya save me from this , I feel so light now , I was in such a humiliation I could never share it with any one not even to shree as I could go into emotion and fall for him and drag him also into this and causing trouble to him
To make him partner in sin . she told every emotions and how she felt it and how she analyzed her own situations .
Just to cool her mood vidya asked her to have some tea , she readily accepted . vidya without bothering to wear any clothes proceed to kitchen , nandini kept watching her as vidya walked to kitchen swaying her nude ass , how beautiful my nanad is didi thought for herself . this only might have made shree bhai crazy for her . so thought of shree came back to her , vidya just now had made her remind of the faithful night with shree . as she remembered how she was seduced and later fucked for hours to make her both holes sore with hard fuck made her heated at the same time she felt guilty for getting aroused by mere remembering .
Despite of not to think about the recent past she was unable to control herself , some times she felt that she will go weak and back to him . she shook her head to wipe her thoughts and it is better to be in company than being alone she moved to kitchen where her sil was preparing tea . she stood beside her and started chatting . both sipped steaming hot tea , as it went inside her throat she felt better , they were face to face talking , didi could not avoid looking at vidya’s tight breasts jiggled with movements . at the same time it was mere coincidence vidya was also looking at her bahabhi and was searching for answer why shree is so much fida abouth her married bhabhi . it was very simple apart from didi attitude and nature her beauty was also must be reason . h of them were silent and had immersed in their own thought and were smiling for themselves . when they realized that they are smiling for themselves both blushed . by now tea was finished . nandini collected both cups and went to wash them .
Now vidya remembered that she is nude , was above to take bath . oil on her body had absorbed but still glistening due to latest oil massage . she looked at nandini smiling at her , she asked her to complete oil massage so that she can have bath . nandini was in no mood to continue with massage and bath , she was getting delayed for rest of work . didi asked vidya to have bath and come so that she too can have later after her . but vidya was not ready to leave in half . she pulled her to bath room despite of mild protest from her bhabhi . vidya sat on stool , didi took oil and resumed massaging , both had recovered and now talking freely . didi did her job and urging vidya to have bath early so that she will take bath after her .
Why should not we take bath together so that we can save time vidya suggested . no I have some works to attend , better you complete now and I shall have later nandini replied .

nandini admits 60.40
but vidya persuade her saying both of us can have bath together so that we can save some time and I can help you with works . there was nothing new in seeing one another in nude stage as many times they used to help each other but they never had bath together . nandini had only once bathed together with her hubby on her newly wed days and that day he had fucked her in bath room after he got excited seeing her nude in day light , she smiled remembering that incidence , how good those few days were after marriage , both had tried to enjoy to the core but soon those days were lost in tension of poverty and other troubles her face became dull by remembering consequent days . after that incidence next one was with shree , he too had fucked her but unlike her hubby . they had spent best moments of their life at bath room also . he had fucked so romantically , remembering this she blushed for herself , her face became red due to blushing . vidya was watching her she had noted her face changing colors , why her face had brightened was a simple guess and that too for a wise engineer having very good I q .
So my dear bhabhi is remembering her old days with my brother . she made her blush again , but why did you stop it she teased her bhabhi . who told you I was having bath with brother and why did you think that I stopped it later , nandini spoke as she was undressing herself . vidya collected clothes from her bhabhi hands and dumped them into washing basket . it is very simple bhabhi don’t forget that I have studied information tech in b e where logic has vital role , I have developed enough logic and I can guess well and good in correlating whatever I see . that is how I could guess that shree had fucked you . and he didn’t spare your virgin ass , your ass was virgin that also was my guess and I was proved right , she laughed at her own wisdom as it was right nandini didn’t go for argument . when there was no response from nandini vidya didn’t keep quite , bhabhi you didn’t tell me why you stopped bathing with bhayya , she pulled her leg .
Now nandini had almost exposed herself about sex with shree’s and her sex life to her nanad , she decided to speak openly . where is your brother so romantic , he hardly raises my saree and start fucking me whenever he needs my pussy to ejaculate his stock . to be frank he never made love to me , what he does or wants is just to empty his sack . before I am really aroused he inserts condom covered dick and starts pounding , many time my chute is dry when he inserts , before it gets moist he does his job and sleeps after disposing cum filled condom and many times sleeps away from me turning his back to me . leaving me unsatisfied , in fact I never came to know that there is so much fun in sex until shree bhayya fucked me that night . that is the only night I ever reached climax that too many times in single round . he is super man and super sexy also , for that his name has to be changed to sexyshree nandini concluded .
Wow , bhabhi now you are admitting ability and skill of my lover brother . yes he is my hero and he is supreme in every thing not only in sex . and in sex he is second to none , I can proudly and confidently say it though I have never tasted any one other than shree and recently my hubby . he is so good lover I have never had sex without satisfaction .

nandini admits 60.41
most important it even when he under stress or strain , while making love he forgets every thing and concentrate in fucking and he is more specific about his partners pleasure and satisfaction . that you must have noticed in only one night .
That I should agree without any debate , he is just super , his wife is going to be lucky girl . I am sure he will keep her always satisfied by every means . if your brother was like him , I could be most lucky girl on the earth . what to do it is all our luck , but I don’t complain about your brother for any thing . always I am in opinion of husband is god and whatever he gives I take it as Prasad . please don’t be annoyed about complaining about your bro and praising some one who is not my husband . nandini continued .
Why should I feel any thing about this bhabhi , it is fact and I am also married lady now and still loves shree as a lover and brother and care taker all in one . I will never feel bad about your union with shree , it is my promise vidya encouraged her and assured her that it will remain between them only . by now vidya had completed massaging her bhabhi and opened hot shower and adjusted temperature , she stood below shower , nandini took soap and started rubbing her back with lather .
Her hand slipped on vidya back due to smooth skin and lather , she continued rubbing back and even sides also . she finished her back then proceed to ass . she hesitated for while before she touched her bums . though she had given bath to her many times and rubbed her back but used to leave bath room after rubbing back , as this time she was supposed to take bath together so she had stayed back . playfully she touched her bums and massaged them , vidya looked back and smiled at her bhabhi . then nandini continued lathering her bum and inbetween she squeezed them , why bhabhi you are also after my ass like shree bhai . he never spares my ass usually he fucks there at least one round , you know it na , he has fucked you too in ass . vidya said laughing at her bhabhi .
Nandini too laughed at her , but why are you thinking about it always . just I was joking and you are taking matter their itself . ya but it reminded me of shree , he too plays with my half globes and he licks there . did he lick you there , vidya asked . yes he did it and it was nice , as it was first time I felt it fantastic but initially I felt tickling sensation and later I enjoyed a lot . did you lick his ass vidya continued , no baba I didn’t lick his ass and I didn’t feel like licking , but he made me suck his cock forcibly nandini replied . now they were talking about sex freely that too about of getting fucked other than their husband . how did it feel to suck manly cock vidya teased , it was neither repulsive as he had washed it thoroughly or I did enjoy , but he was enjoying me sucking his thing , didi replied .
Why are you saying his thing it has name , you can call it cock or lund . any way you made him enjoy by sucking his lund , but it is strange you didn’t enjoy sucking . it is always pleasurable to suck such a enormous cock . without his invitation always I play with it and suck it , many time I give such a blow job , I make him cum in my mouth and drink his sweet jism vidya was telling .
Shee you drink it , I thought you just suck it for some time , but it is not possible to make him leak by mouth as he takes so much time to ejaculate . he made me tired to receive his cock in either of the holes . I am not habituated to do such a long fun , what we do is short term , finishes within no time and no fore play also . as you said he is the man who believes in giving pleasure to partner , in only night I could understand it , you are seasoned with him you know much better about him as you are doing it since years , nandini gave her opinion . but how could you drink such dirty thing , I felt like vomiting just to suck him . I just don’t believe you do drink it nandini continued , she was commenting as if it is dirty thing to do such acts and drinking semen is worst most thing in life .
Vidya – you are an fool , it is so delicious and nice to drink . in addition it is not unhealthy it contains lots of protein , even if you desire to drink more you wont get more than couple of spoons . once you taste it you will ask for more . you are poor bhabhi you are missing so many things in your life , I pity you . I thank shree to introduce all the things in my life and he gave most wonderful and memorable experiences in my life , that is why I love him so much . you should try it , then only you will come to know what I am saying .
Didi – still I doubt it , I have never even touched your brothers cock , he is the one who finds my hole in darkness or semi darkness and inserts . in initial days he tried to put it into my hands , I denied due to shyness and later he never tried to keep my hand over it , forget about inserting it into my mouth .
Vidya – forget the past , it is not too late , you can try even now .
Didi – no baba unless your brother forces me to take it into mouth I wont ask . otherwise what will he thin of me , wont he feel I am shameless lady . I wont dare to do it .
Vidya - you are right , if you chane your attitude in such bizarre activities he will get annoyed . ha you can try it with shree bro . he is master in all these things .
Didi – no it will never happen again in my life . I surrendered once to him is more than enough . I had some sort of crush developed on him and circumstances lead to it , I was just didn’t let him disappointed so I allowed him for the night and it is over . it will never repat again . I don’t want to cheat your brother .
Vidya – you are an fool to think that way , and once did is done , it will not change your past and you are not going to get back your chastity , once it is lost means lost . if you fuck him hundred times or one time it is not going to make any difference now . if dinesh is unable to give pleasures which you deserve it is not wrong to find it with shree bhayya , he is not outsider , he is such a person whom you love him from bottom of your heart . any way it is up to you whether to continue with him or not , in my case though my hubby is capable of satisfying me I wont leave my first love and shall continue with it forever , I am not scared of future consequences .
Didi – you are brave girl , I am in such a position I liked it and cant go for it . my conscience is not permitting for such adultery .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 05:02 PM