Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
(15-11-2021, 02:10 PM)Prince Babul Wrote: First of all, I sincerely regret that I have disappointed some of you. It may seem like ‘bullshit’ to you. But one thing I want to say is that this thread of mine is basically based on 'breastfeeding / lactation fantasy'. There are many more threads on Xossipy for those who expect other types of spices. They can go there and enjoy.

However, I have decided to close this thread. Because, I think, I can't entertain you properly. Hopefully, no one will ask me to start the thread again.

Let me say one more thing. If anyone wishes, he/she can restart this thread. I have no objection to this. He/she must be like minded.

(15-11-2021, 05:29 PM)Lactator Wrote: I don't get it dude...why would you listen to a only a few naysayers who are clearly into very different kinds of genre (the boring bullshit kind) and then stop writing? What about the majority of readers like us who are supporting you, liking your updates,  commenting and encouraging you? What about the fans of the story who wait with baited breath for new updates!?  You are kind of betraying the majority of the number of your fans who love this story for the minority of maybe 3 people in total who were never into the kind of story you're writing. Don't stop updating the story bro! People love this story. Let the morons read the same shitty brain dead stories that helps them put themselves to sleep at night cuz how boring they are and keep writing this story the way you want. Write the story for the majority of the fans who supported you from the beginning. 

That would be the right thing to do.

(15-11-2021, 10:45 PM)Yampag Wrote: Prince Babul, I am supporting the views of Lactator..
First of all.. congratulations for your successful first attempt of erotic story writer.. and your first story tells us about your creative  capabilities as a erotic story writer.. and what a subject.. you have chosen.. the gradual progress with different characters and the dialogues with erotics actions.. what we tend to imagine as a reader what might be the scene there..
Pls. Don't stop and carry on with your versions and enjoy the full freedom with your thoughts and narrates here.. we very much love this story.. you as a writer can take the liberty of choosing different characters and their Characteristics.. like her kind nature or her capacity to produce milk from her milk-tanks.. or other law class Characters..
first I thought Ramen might be the masterstroke but lately it will be Usman the aged guy.. what a super idea to move this story to next level..
Though you told that it will be short story.. but don't take it towards its closing so soon...
From my side what I feel earlier.. that the the beggar before fucking her.. will try to hang mangalsutra to consider his wife in the absence of her husband.. and just wanted that what you have gathered different characters one by one at the same place.. and it opened to all about her breastfeeding.. but rather you kept something like some hidden erotic adventures.. you can develop story with each character.. if tyou feel so.. otherwise it's your story and do whatever you wish.
Thanks..

I respect your emotion, decision. Probably some of our comments hurt you a bit hard. I respect the words from others who have doubt on my / our taste of stories. Yes taste, point of views are different from person to person and when it's not in the zone we like we may shout loud against it. If I understood right,Yampag bro had delivered the words I wanted. My chosen way might be bit harsh where he did it politely and probably in a correct manner. Kudos to him. He is a true critics. Best of luck for the future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young housewife breastfeeds various low class people - by kaala69 - 16-11-2021, 06:31 PM