Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
Prakash Chand passed me an address; I asked him whether to drop some supply items over there. He smiled and said no something else. I asked about it so she said to drop Aradhana over there in one hour. I looked confused and so he said to take Aradhana over there around 4pm. It was a house and he gave me keys of the house. I needed to get her inside the building, then I need to collect Aradhana all clothes and come back leaving her naked there. Around 9 pm I was required to go back there with Aradhana clothes and bring her back to the house. I didnt say anything just nodded my head. He asked me to go and call him back from home, as he needed to talk with Aradhana. I went home and entered Prakash Chand floor. Aradhana was lying in bedroom while one guard was fucking her. The other guard was getting in his clothes. Aradhana looked at me confused and I said Prakash Chand wanted to talk to her. She said to wait 5 minutes and asked the guard to finish soon. I was about to go outside when Aradhana asked to stay. The guard increased his speed and flooded inside her in 2-3 minutes. He hurried to get dress and left. Aradhana called Prakash Chand and had a little conversation, that wasnt a conversation as all the time she was listening only. She cut the phone and said me to wait 10 minutes outside. I waited and she came out in sari in 10 minutes. We rushed to the address and reached there around 4 pm. We entered the house and then Aradhana got rid of her clothes. She packed it in a bag and then handed it to me. I came outside and came back to the site as instructed. Around 9 pm I reached there and got inside, Aradhana was sitting on a sofa, and she was all messed up. She took clothes and went inside the bathroom and came out dressed in 10 minutes. We headed home, as we reached home, she moved inside Prakash Chand floor and I went to my floor but within 5 minutes Prakash Chand called to come down. As I got down and went inside, I saw Aradhana all naked and trying to slip away from Prakash Chand. Aradhana was telling him that shes quite exhausted and her pussy is paining a lot and she cannot let Prakash Chand to fuck her now. Prakash Chand asked me to help in holding her and then reclining her on the bed. He wanted me to hold her until he enters her pussy. Aradhana looked humiliated and I couldnt take a step. Prakash Chand thought and said that if I was having any problem then I can go and send both the guards inside. I took a quick decision and immediately went to Aradhana. Caught her and deposited her on the bed. I pulled her both hands over her head and stayed there. Prakash Chand spread her legs and got inside her immediately. He asked me to leave and shut the door. I did as directed, and Aradhana returned at assumed time. Neither she said anything about my action nor did she say anything about that house.

For a whole week a routine was been followed. At 12 pm Aradhana went to Prakash Chand place and after fucking Aradhana once or twice I assume and then he would move to the site. I followed him as soon as he left. But as soon as I exited the gate both guards would lock the gate from inside and went inside. Sometimes I came for few files or stuffs and found Aradhana having fucking session with both of them. At night when I and Prakash Chand returned, he would fuck Aradhana and she will come back to my place. I always had a doubt that those guards were fucking Aradhana without Prakash Chand knowledge but I wasn’t sure about it. Beside this she was Aradhana been fucked by many guys and she wasn’t objecting to guard’s advances, so I decided to stay silent. Next week Prakash Chand and I were having lunch together. He gave me an address with a special task to it. I asked whether I had to leave Aradhana to this place. He said that I have to but would have to stay out of the house on the gate. He should be two badges one was of red colour and another one was of yellow colour. He said that three guards from the site would reach there too so that I don’t have to use manpower myself. He said there will be few peoples coming there and I should let peoples having red badge to go inside and peoples having yellow badge or no badge should be stopped. People having yellow badge ask them to talk to him instead. I nodded my head and moved to home. As usual Aradhana was busy fucking both of them altogether. I told her about Prakash Chand instruction. She finished them quickly and then we moved to the place. The guards were already there and wished me as I entered with Aradhana. They were continuously ogling at Aradhana and were trying to adjust their dicks. As expected as soon as she got inside a group of four guys reached with a car. They showed me a red badge and then got inside the house. They stayed there for 2 hours and came outside. One of them came to guard and asks for match box. He gave him a match box and they started to talk something on a side and then that guy passed few notes to the guard as a tip or something like that. After they left two guys came, and took only 30 minutes. When they were gone five guys arrived but were carrying yellow badge so I told them as instructed. Few went violent and tried to enter by force, the guards hit them hard and said to talk to Prakash Chand instead of creating mess. They left immediately but returned in 30 minutes. I stopped them again and the guy who was violent showed me a red badge this time. Now there was no question of objection so we all let them in. They took full three hours inside and came out passing lewd comments about Aradhana. They were discussing how they deflowered Aradhana ass and pussy and who fucked her how many times and how. One of them came to me and said that no one was expected so we can leave.

As they left I was about to enter the house when guards stopped me. I asked his about it so he showed me a red badge, he told me he got a red badge too and if I want I can join them too. I rejected his offer and they all three rushed inside. Obviously they were fucking Aradhana inside and around 10:30 pm Prakash Chand called. He said that when the last batch has left already around 1 hour ago then why we both haven’t returned. I was about to say that the guards having red badges were fucking Aradhana inside. But I was not sure that the badge was given to them by Prakash Chand or they tricked it from somewhere. So I wanted to check it myself first, I told him that Aradhana was feeling sick a little so we’ll return in 30 minutes. He showed concern and I said she was feeling better now. As he disconnected I immediately entered the building and then in bedroom. Aradhana was on fours, a guy was fucking her ass and another one was getting blowjob. The third one was wearing his clothes so he said just few more minutes and they both will finish. He said they’ll come out with madam and we can wait outside. I nodded my head and we came outside. I asked him where he got the red badge, so he said that the customer who took match box passed him the red badge. He said that he will leave the red badge at him place after he goes from here. He also told me that they hadn’t seen a beauty like this before so risking their job they planned this trick. He requested me to keep silent and not to say anything to Prakash Chand. I was been fooled already so I didn’t say anything, just nodded my head. In 10 minutes all of them came out and we moved to home. Aradhana went inside Prakash Chand place and I was parking the bike inside. As I was about to go upstairs Prakash Chand peeped outside. He called me inside the house. I went inside and saw Aradhana standing nude. Prakash Chand reclined on bed and asked Aradhana to climb on him; Aradhana didn’t object anything and climbed him immediately taking his dick in her pussy. Prakash Chand asked me whether I had fucked Aradhana in her ass ever. I nodded in negative and Prakash Chand spread her ass cheek and asked me to get inside. I was about to say no when Prakash Chand said that if I wasn’t interested then I can send one guard from outside. I dropped my pants immediately and was inside her well lubricated ass. I started to fuck her with full force, whereas Aradhana was stunned by my progress and Prakash Chand was smiling. Soon I flooded her inside and lifted my pant and wished Prakash Chand good night. He wished me good night as well and I left. Aradhana arrived in 45 minutes, had bath and went straight to bed.
[+] 5 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied - by Gulfansa - 16-11-2021, 02:14 PM