Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
To be continue - Episode 14

Anjali was watching TV and having chocolate. Shalini was working on her laptop. She just recollected the incident in the lobby. Kadar surely said that she would love for such big and long chocolate bars. She smiled slightly. 

She regained it as she heard her phone ring. That shouldn't be Raj. She called him two hours later. It was kadar. 

Hi Shalini, 

Shalini did not want to show that she had saved his number. 

Yes, speaking. 

I am kadar,

Oh, Mr. Kadar. How are you

Nothing special. Just having a Champaign and remembering you. 

Oh, is that so,

Shalini did not want Anjali to hear the conversation. She opened the door on the balcony and entered. 

Where is Anjali now? 

She is watching TV.

And where is her hot mom? On the bed? And with a nice night dress? Kadar was talking. 

Oh, oh, stop stop Mr. Kadar. Shalini laughed. You should ask me only one question at a time. (is Shalini willing to answer his double meaning and romantic questions).

Kadar laughed. I did not remember anything when I heard that luscious tone of India' s most ravishing IAS. 

Oh, is that so,

The next day's meeting was very teasing for Shalini. half of the men at the meeting were staring at her. Most men could stop their real feelings at Shalini for a few days but it did not last long due to her immense beauty increasing day by day. Kadar was the most lustful man towards her. He was looking at her many times and their eyes met each other a few times. Shalini just smiled and tried to avoid his look. 

Even though he tried to skip his look, his lustful and hungry eyes were deeply carved in her mind. Kadar was definitely thirsty towards her. Shalini tried to focus on what she was doing at the conference. All participants realized that Shalini had not only a great figure but she was a super smart lady who had a great problem solving skill. Indeedly, she was the center point of the conference. The Innovation and modern investment ministry in Maldives invited Shalini for an official tour to assist their industrial ministry to plan an industrial plan for the next ten years. It was an official invitation and he announced that during his speech.

The Indian government agreed with their invitations and they announced that they were willing to provide India's experience and knowledge with other countries. The Indian government officially requested from Shalini to aid other nations with the issues related to Industrial. 

Shalini just thought that Kadar requested her too. but Kadar did not want such a thing. He was a big head person. He had no idea to take part in the conference but he needed to enter India officially. He used the conference to fulfil his hidden ambition. 

Why did he enter India?

Kadar took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Anzari. Anzari was a hotel and nightclub owner in the state. He was so famous among the young crowd because of his nightclub chains. He had the support of some politicians and security officer officers. He bribed them a lot. He allowed them to enter his nightclubs at any time and have any lady who was working there. 

What is the connection between Anzari and Kadar?

It is ready. send a vehicle sir, Kadar received a message from Anzari. Kadar called one of his security people and told something. 

Shalini did not have that strange feeling of Kadar's stare for a long time. She just looked around and searched for him. but she could not find him.  

Meanwhile, There were a few security guys and Kadar was inside at the washroom. 

What the hell are you doing Bahi. you know we should take the goods now. if the goods are sent in my vehicle nothing to worry man.

Do not waste all my plans and efforts. if anything went wrong i would kill you, just do this fucker, Kadar was shouting at someone inside the washroom. The area was fully secured by his personal security officers. therefore no one could have access to the area. Indian government security officers could not reach that area since Kadar was a VIP. 

Kadar just disconnected the line and left for the conference room. He saw Shalini was actively discussing something with a few people. He could not help looking at her. Her skin was shining under the light bulb. Someone nearby Shalini could easily smell her strawberry mixed captivative aroma. Even that was strong enough to feel someone who was away from her. To be honest, many eyes in the conference room were staring at her figure and a lot of men were tasting her large boobs out of her saree blouse. Anyone could easily see her well shaped, tight and large boobs because of her tight saree blouse. 

The conference was finished and Shalini walked to the lobby. She realized that many eyes were tasting her rhythmically swaying hips. her hip was highlighted due to the way she wrapped her saree tightly. She was looking around. Did she search for Kadar or someone else or just nothing?

Her blue diamond eyes were shining when Kadar approached her. 

It was a busy day for you Shalini?

Yes, absolutely. had to resolve issues and suggestions, complaints bla bla, Shalini smiled. 

It was not just a smile. She purposely bit her lips because she surely saw Kadar was looking at her boobs. even Kadar realized that she noticed where he was looking at. His penis got a quick erection as he saw her large well shaped boobs. He got another shocking wave across his penis and body when he saw Shalini's ravishing lips biting. 

Are you going to leave? Shalini did not need to ask him anything but she wanted to avoid his starings. 

I think Anjali is so bored these days, Kadar asked her.

hmm, yes, Shalini replied. 

you and Anjali are free today? Kadar directly asked Shalini.

She could not understand anything. Kadar again asked.

Ok, no work... I will come by 7:00 pm to pick both of you, please get ready, he quickly said and left.

Shalini could not understand anything. when she regained Kadar was getting up to his vehicle. Shalini just smiled and hmm, Anjali may enjoy this, she said.

Bahi took the goods to my hotel room. my security officer will come to the front gate then you may come with them. otherwise they would check you and get caught. wait in front of the gate until my officers come.

Sue boss, I will do it.

Kadar again called to Anzari. He discussed something with Anzari and the phone disconnected. No fucker can stop this Kadar at this time.

Then, his phone was connected to a rural area in Kashmir. 

Salam Ji, from the other side.

Salam. Everything is online. I will send the goods in the evening to the place. advise your men to do the things on time.

Ji, do not worry. My men are well trained guys. they will do as planned. you have to do the rest.

Not worrying about that. I am a VIP. I may do anything I need. I am not only just a politician. I am a sign of peace, haha haha Kadar and another man laughed loudly.

The line was disconnected. Kadar was in a deep happy mode. He just imagined Shalini's figure. None of the Bollywood or Hollywood actresses could compare to her figure. She had a figure that could beat all of them. He realized that his penis was getting a quick erection. 

Shalini decided not to tell the real thing of her night walk with Raj. She did not understand why. Shalini did not want to cheat him on again. She realized that she was fully safe because she was going with Anjali. Even though Kadar had a great desire towards her she would be safe until she was not going with him alone. 

She called Raj and told that she and Anjali went out at night with her friend, Nisha and her family. Raj did not disagree with it at all. 

Leave your comments....
[+] 9 users Like ab123456123456's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by ab123456123456 - 16-11-2021, 01:53 PM