Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
the unforgettable affair

Gokul to be free and join us when we speak and he will get a chance to fuck both these ladies he was wonderstruck and ready to obey us at the cost of fucking our wives.
Then our journey resumed and now Gokul was driving the car and he often watched the rear view mirror to see the two beauties now the baby started to cry and Buvi slowly pulled up her salwar and started to feed the baby seeing this my cock started to raise and I badly needed to suck the other boob for milk I tried to suck but Buvi adamantly pushed me away towards Aki the car was moving in a normal speed and Gokul watched all the happenings through the mirror to make him more hot I just moved towards Akila and started to suck her lips and pressed her boobs through the salwar I purposely made noise while kissing her this made Sekar to turn back and at the same time Gokul was also watching the scene
Buvi: come on Arun behave properly see the driver is watching
Akila : Ya come on go away
Sekar: come on Gokul is not only our driver he is our good friend so don’t feel bad come on Arun you continue
Sekar : Gokul do you mind this
Gokul : mm a bbb n no no sir
Sekar : see he is not feeling bad
Buvi : you keep quiet see this is not the place
Sekar : why do you feel like that Dear there is no restriction for love and romance between husband and wife
In the meantime my continuous kissing and pressing of boobs made Akila and slowly she left off her shyness and responded her kiss and sucked my lips Gokul was driving the car very slowly as his total concentration was in watching us so he often watched me kissing and pressing Akila’s boobs in the meantime Buvi bent forward towards Sekar and whispered something inside his ears immediately sekar told Gokul to stop somewhere near the trees so that Buvi wanted to piss. Hearing this Buvi was filled with shyness with red face and hit Sekar for shouting before Gokul and he too smiled and parked in a dense area and I too asked Akila if she needed to Pee she can also go she too turned red and hit me and slowly both of them got down the car handing the baby to me I told sekar to accompany them as the area was remote so he too got down and called Gokul to come along hearing this Gokul was very tensed as he badly wanted to see the ass of both the sisters but at the same time scared

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM