Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
the unforgettable affair

friends sorry for the delay here is the update

The continuous sucking made Buvi hot and she automatically held my cock in one hand and caressed both Akila’s and my head on the other slowly my cock reached its monster size and was ready for the play I got up and made both of them naked and I too took away all my cloths and told both to sisters to suck my cock both of them denied at first and as I inserted both my fingers on both their pussies they unitedly accepted to suck the cock I first made Buvi to sit on my cock insterting it in her juicy pussy and told her to fuck she slowly did as I guided her Akila sat on my face keeping her pussy on my mouth and I sucked her juicy pussy both the sisters moaned loudly and the room was filled with their juice smell and moaning sound.
Then with the continuous fucking I was ready to ejaculate as it was Buvi’s warning to stop and release my cum inside Akila’s pussy I just stopped my act and then pulled out my cock then took some rest and drank some milk from Buvi’s boobs and then made Akila lie on the bed and slowly started to insert my cock and slowly started my push up act then I pulled Buvi near and sucked her lips and speeded up and it was sweating like anything inspite of using Ac Buvi wiped off my sweat using her nighty Akila was moaning and asking for more, then she reached her climax and told me to stop as she could not bear the pain but I was not in a mood to listen her I continued pumping hardly and at last I released out my cum deep in her pussy she was so tired and I was in a state of being an animal that I roughly handled Aki at the same time bit Buvi’s lips hardly that she shouted in pain. Then finishing the fucking show we took some rest and slept there itself. The next day I got up and found both the sisters not in the bed then I got up and went to the kitchen to find both of them preparing food and the baby was sleeping in the cradle. I just went near Aki and kissed her greeting good morning and did the same with Buvi and got ready for my work. The day went quite well with my concentration in my class and it was so fast that the evening came and I got ready to home and Sekar was in the house when I came he smiled and asked me about my work and I too exchanged about his journey and both the sisters were involved in making supper, Akila was doing everything when Buvi was just helping her with the child on her lap. We just watched TV and I had a shower and came back for my supper, it was ready by 8pm and we all sat around the dining table and started to taste the food and at the same time I and sekar started to play our games by touching both the sisters’ hips and boobs in one hand Sekar was just longing more for sex as he had been out for some days he was just trying to kiss Akila but she pushed him away and tried to move but he pulled her with his full force and made her to sit on his lap and he fed her a piece of chappatii she moved away her face and she showed a sign of shyness but I told her to proceed as it was not new as we all have had enough with each other and there is nothing to hide and show shyness to which Buvi replied You both are shameless pigs we sisters are not like you hearing her reply I got angry and pulled her near and pressed her boob hard saying yes we are pigs and you know what a pig will do playing like this we had our supper and got ready for bed Sekar told that we all can go to their bed room to which I readily accepted and both the sisters smiled and mocked at him and finally we all settled on the bed sekar just pulled Akila and made her nude and he also turned nude and his cock was ready to act I just lay near and watched them and Buvi also remained calm I held her and told her to help her hubby in fucking Aki to which she replied that he knows how to do it and there is no need of any help I told her to suck his cock and make it ready but she refused it Sekar too called her to suck but she never moved I just pulled her and held Sekar’s cock in one hand and with the other I caught hold of Buvi’s head and made her to suck then I started to suck Buvi’s pussy and sekar was sucking Akila’s pussy after some sucking session sekar inserted his cock inside Akila’s pussy and started to pump by the time the baby started to cry so Buvi immediately got up and started to feed her. I turned towards Akila’s face and started to kiss her lips and she too longed for my kiss at the same time enjoying sekar’s pumping and after continuous pumping sekar released his load inside her pussy and moved aside.now my cock was hard and I needed to fuck one of the sisters but it was Akila who badly needed the child so I tried to get in her she told me to wait as she would wash as sekar’s cum was dripping in her pussy but I told her not to wash as I like to fuck in the same position and both our cum would make her pregnant and the child would be both of ours she hit me and told you both are incorrigible idiots and laid there spreading her legs I guided my cock and started with slow tempo and increased my speed and by the time sekar started to kiss Akila and slowly tried to insert his semi erect cock inside her mouth she tried to move away as the cock was wet with his cum and her own pussy juice but we both held her head and made his cock to get in her mouth and finally she had no other choice but just suck like this our fucking session continued that night we fucked Buvi also once but released our cum in AKila’s pussy. The next day we all decided to go to Coimbatore to see Balu in his hostel since that day was the visiting day for the parents in his school so we all got ready and since Buvi had the child and we couldnot travel in bus so we booked a cab and it was tata indica and not a big one for us to sit but we managed the driver was a boy around 18 to 19 years he looked very young compared to his age we all got ready and in the back seat it was Buvi, Akila, baby and me and in the front it was sekar and the driver and we started our journey by 9am.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM