Thriller Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied
I roared what was going on and they all turned towards me immediately. The guard trying to enter her ass objected. He asked what my concern was, they were fucking their boss wife and it was none of my business. I asked whether Prakash Chand gave them permission to fuck his wife. The other guard said that it wasnt my concern either, Prakash Chand gave permission, didnt gave permission, we are banging his wife, or we are seducing his wife, its none of my business. He said its better for me to stay out of their business. I asked Aradhana about it on which she seemed little annoyed. She said me not to interfere in those things which I couldnt control. She suggested me to go and find the solutions to our problem instead of complicating it even more. The guard came to me, guided me out the bedroom and then out of the main gate. This time he locked the main gate from inside, I saw him from the window walking fast towards the bedroom and shutting it behind. I went to my floor and waited in balcony. Two hours later both got out of the main gate. Saw me in the balcony and saluted me up. They went to the steel gate and then opened the lock. They were back in position in 10 minutes. Prakash Chand returned around 7 pm. He went inside the house and locked the door behind. Aradhana came back on time. This time we didnt had any conversation about the event of today. Next day as a daily routine Aradhana went to Prakash Chand place. Prakash Chand came to my floor immediately and inquired about my staying back. I told him that there was nowhere to go today. He paused for a moment and then called me closer. He said that did I remember his three friends whom I met that day. I nodded my head and he continued. He said that they will me coming to house in about an hour. Actually they will be fucking Aradhana today but she hasnt been told about it. Thought it will happen with his permission but Aradhana will feel like a bang. Those guys wanted it to happen this way only. He suggested me to go out somewhere or if I stay back then how much Aradhana calls for help, I mustnt go for rescue. I nodded my head and he left, in 30 minutes he instructed the guards and went away. As expected all three of them came on time. As soon as they entered the main gate I was able to hear the fight and Aradhana screams. She was fighting them and even shouting at them but slowly within 10 minutes all sound vanished and I came down to see about it. I peeped in the hall from the window and found all of them fucking Aradhana. She was all naked and one was fucking her and rest two were holding her.

I couldnt see the resistance from Aradhana, yet they were holding her tight. She was weeping a little and lying like a log. I went back to my floor and they all came out of the house in few hours. As they went away within 15 minutes Prakash Chand was back in house. It was around 5 pm then; he locked the main gate and went inside. Aradhana came back around perfect time all naked like always. She went for bath but didnt mention the event to me at all. Seems she didnt mention to Prakash Chand as well, or maybe Prakash Chand had told her about it. I didnt dare to ask her and assumed it like that. Next day as regular event she went to Prakash Chand on time, and I went to job hunt. I returned home around 8:30 pm when a guard asked me to meet Prakash Chand before going to my floor. I nodded my head and moved to main gate. I knocked the gate and Prakash Chand shouted to come in. I went in to see Prakash Chand sitting all naked on the sofa and Aradhana was on her knees sucking his dick. I hesitated but he said to come and sit. I went to the sofa and sat beside him. He asked me to wait for few minutes and then hell talk. I nodded my head and he started to play with Aradhana hairs. He exploded immediately in her mouth which she pushed down from her throat. She got up and went inside the kitchen to prepare dinner. Prakash Chand asked me whether I got any job, I nodded in negative. So he said that he dont think Ill find job soon. So he suggested me to work for him, he was doing supply business and he need a supervisor type person. He wanted me to accompany his trucks for supply job, do some work chores and for this hell pay me nothing. He said that one month job will be considered as 2 months bills, and in 6 months hell consider that my bills are settled completely. After that both of us will be free to go. I didnt understand that offer was good or bad; maybe he wanted to keep away from job hunt and make sure he could use my wife as a slut for himself for six months. Anyways this was still looking like a hope so I accepted. He was delighted and called Aradhana. She was still naked and walked to us. He asked whether she has ever sucked my dick. She nodded her head in no and so Prakash Chand asked her to suck my dick. She made and ugly face, yet she sat on her knees and pulled my pants down. She gulped my dick inside her mouth immediately and started a blowjob. She was good with that, learnt every quickly and Prakash Chand was telling me how good she was with it. He told me that he always loved her blowjob the most. I couldnt hold for long and flushed in her mouth and she swallowed it completely. I pulled my pants back and came back to my floor.

Next day Prakash Chand went off around 2 pm and called me around 2:30 pm to pay a visit to a site. I was about to leave the house when I saw Aradhana running out of the main gate all naked. Both the guards were after her all naked. They went to the corner of the boundary and both caught her. One of them entered in her pussy and other one entered in her ass. They started to fuck her immediately. When I came down Aradhana called me, I looked at her so she said to shut the steel gate while I leave. I didnt say anything and left, reached the site and Prakash Chand was there. He introduced me as manager instead of a supervisor. He told everyone that I was like a home boy and everyone must follow my orders like Prakash Chand himself was giving it. He showed me and told me everything about work, we went to few places to visit and he introduced me with everyone. We returned home around 11 pm. He dropped me on a departmental store with a list and asked me to get the stuff. He asked me to give it to him before going to my floor. He said that hell leave the gate open and I can come inside directly. I nodded and after purchasing goods reached home in 15 minutes. As directed I went inside straight, Aradhana was standing bowed down and Prakash Chand was fucking her ass that time. He asked to keep the things on the sofa and then leave. I looked at Aradhana while she was looking elsewhere. I placed the goods and went off. Aradhana returned around 12 am. Next day as soon as Prakash Chand left, I too came out immediately. He had passed me a new bike keys for my travel purpose. It was brand new avenger with full tank. I got out of the steel gate and as soon as I came outside the gate, both guards went inside the gate. They showed me thumbs up and moved inside Prakash Chand floor. I knew what was going to happen but I didnt pay head to it. Instead I moved to the site where Prakash Chand was still waiting for me. Then I and Prakash Chand worked there till 3 pm and had lunch together.
[+] 4 users Like Gulfansa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opportunist Pervert Landlord - Copied - by Gulfansa - 15-11-2021, 07:01 PM