Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
(14-11-2021, 06:01 PM)kaala69 Wrote: disappointing... why are you rushing hard? Give Ramen space to show his lust first then gradually introduce any other character

(14-11-2021, 06:08 PM)Deepak Sanjeev Wrote: Directly promoted to whore from housewife.

(15-11-2021, 07:59 AM)Lollobionda Wrote: Bullshit!
Excuse me, but I have to get this off my chest.
... and I thought ONLY Dutch dairy-cows were predestined to produce so much milk in their udders.

"High Status Women!" (HSW) this designation is even the crown and makes everything else pale. 
The HSW-Deepa as the mothers of all dairy-cows, providing milk all by herself to a COMPLETE DAIRY 
for the POOR PEOPLE.
Or should I rather call her Dairy-Cow-Deepa Mother Teresa?!

First of all, I sincerely regret that I have disappointed some of you. It may seem like ‘bullshit’ to you. But one thing I want to say is that this thread of mine is basically based on 'breastfeeding / lactation fantasy'. There are many more threads on Xossipy for those who expect other types of spices. They can go there and enjoy.

However, I have decided to close this thread. Because, I think, I can't entertain you properly. Hopefully, no one will ask me to start the thread again.

Let me say one more thing. If anyone wishes, he/she can restart this thread. I have no objection to this. He/she must be like minded.
[+] 3 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young housewife breastfeeds various low class people - by Prince Babul - 15-11-2021, 02:10 PM