Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Raza disconnected the phone and threw it on the seat. He then use that free hand to gently spank my ass which jiggled.

"Was that really necessary?" I asked as he started humping me.

"What?"

"Penetrating me while I spoke to my husband?"

Raza just shrugged and said,

"Seemed like fun. Didn't you think it was fun?"

I didn't know what to say. I had to admit that it had a certain taboo appeal that stoke my wild side. I looked back at Raza. In my sight, I could see the two round semi circles of my ass rising over my waist even with the skirt in the way. Jesus, I must look so trashy right now, I thought.

"Whatever. Just finish already."

For the next ten minutes or so, Raza pounded me hard doggy style. His fingers went deeper in my ass, his dick touched many different parts of my insides, and my boobs started aching from all the swaying. Raza happily spanked me the whole time, although not too hard. I held on to the steering wheel for support when his pistoning got too much. I had another orgasm in the middle of that wild fucking. And then finally, I felt my insides being flooded with a warm sticky stream. Relieved, I slumped down on the seat on my shoulders. I felt Raza's chest hit my back as he collapsed on top of me.

We lay there like that breathing heavily for a minute or so.

THWACKTHWACKTHWACK

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard what sounded like a stick being banged on the window. Raza straightened first. Then I stretched my back up to look at what the made the noise.

"Hello, Romeo Juliet!" a chubby face with a khakhi hat on top said, "Is this a car or your private hotel room?"

"Sorry sir." Raza said immediately pulling up his pants.

I was too stunned to react. What fresh hell was this? We had been so caught up in our carnal play that neither of us had realize that a security officer jeep had pulled over and caught us in the act.

The next few minutes were really embarrassing. It was easy for Raza to make himself decent. He just pulled up his pants, tucked away his dick, and buttoned up his shirt. I however, was nearly naked in full view of the inspector and his constable. I instantly pulled my skirt down, but was sure that the men had gotten a detailed look at my ass. I reached behind the seat and manage to fish out my t-shirt. But I couldn't find the bra.

Conscious of the hungry stares of the cops, I put my t-shirt on.

"COME ON, OUT! NOW!!!" the inspector chuckled and hammered the window again. I was looking around for my panties but could not find them. When the inspector rapped the window once more, I had no option but to open the door.

I got out, dressed in just my skirt and my t-shirt. The two cops stared at me unabashedly, as my still-erect nipples poked against the thin fabric of my t-shirt. I wished the earth would open up and swallow me. This was so terrifyingly embarrassing. Being caught having sex in the outdoors with my husband's driver? How could I ever live it down?

Raza climbed out from the other side and stood next to me. The inspector put his baton away and stared at us. I saw his gaze shift from my boobs to between my legs. There was a steady stream of Raza's jizz leaking down. I couldn't do anything but just stare at the ground.

"So what's going on here?" the inspector asked in a stern voice.

"Very obvious, sir." his constable asked and started cackling.

"Sorry, sir." Raza said and nudged me.

"Sorry." I said, still staring at the ground.

"So let me see." the inspector said, pacing around. "You are obviously a driver. That's what your uniform says. And you, dear lady...."

He walked behind me, and with his fingers raised the back of my skirt. I didn't move as he got a good look at my ass which had Raza's palm prints on them because of the spanking. The inspector chuckled and let the skirt drop. I wished I were dead.

"You look like a high class educated female. Looks like you are either some high class prostitute.....or just a desperate housewife having an affair with her driver."

I had no idea how to respond. The two men were undressing me with their eyes, not that my underwear-less garb needed much imagination.

"Sir, if I may?" Raza finally spoke.

"Yes, driver saab?" the inspector derisively said.

"Can I speak to you in private, sir?" Raza politely said.

"About what?" the inspector said arrogantly, staring at my tits.

"About Shakoor Haji bhaijaan."

That name suddenly made the inspector pause.

"What about him?"

"Just one minute sir. In private." Raza said.

"Okay."

The inspector and Raza walked away and started talking. The constable meanwhile was still standing a few feet away staring at my boobs. I gave him a withering look. It did not go over well.

"Who do you think you're glaring at?" the constable stepped close to me and asked. "Fucking whore!"

"I am not a whore." I finally found my voice.

"Really?" the constable reached over and started raising my t-shirt. I resisted, looking at Raza. But he was dialing a number on his phone and handing it over to the inspector.

"Don't obstruct my investigations!" the constable said angrily. "I am checking to see if you have drugs hidden there."

I would have laughed at that flimsy excuse if I weren't so petrified. But I had no choice but to drop my hands to my side. The constable raised my t-shirt and stared at my bare tits. This low-paid git who would not have even dreamed of talking to someone like me was asserting his power to examine my naked boobs. He sighed happily.

"Okay, now I have to frisk you." he said, barely concealing his glee. "Put your hands on the car and bend over."

"Seriously?" I asked in a plaintive voice.

"Don't make me ask you again."

I looked over at the other two men. The inspector was talking on the phone. Raza was facing away from me. It didn't look like I had much of a choice. Plus being bossed around like this again seemed to have tickled that submissive instinct inside me.

"Okay." I said and turned around.

My tits hung loose as I put my palms on the car and bent over. I felt the constable's hands flip my skirt up. He stood there for a couple of seconds, admiring my round flawless ass.

And then I heard that dreadful noise. Of a zipper being lowered. Not again, I winced.

But then I heard the sound again. This time the zipper was being pulled up.

"Okay okay." I heard the inspector's voice say. I straightened.

The constable had moved away pretending like he had never talked to me. The inspector walked towards us talking on the phone, a smiling Raza behind him.

"Yes, sir. Okay sir." the inspector said and handed the phone back to Raza.

He then turned to me and in a very courteous voice said,

"You can go, madam. Sorry for the trouble."

I was so confused. Raza got in the driver's side, saying he would drive. I mutely sat on the passenger side. The cops drove away urgently, the constable casting one last wistful glance at me before it.

"Here are your panties." Raza said and I slipped them on.

"What the hell was that?" I said, as I stood on the seat on my knees looking for my bra in the back seat.

"That, memsaab, was the power of Shakoor Haji."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 03:42 PM