Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
As I drove past the wooded countryside considering what Raza had said, I found myself at odds with myself again. He had tried to force himself on me, tried to blackmail me. But now, he had also very decently backed off and left the choice in my hands. I was skeptical if a mere driver really had the influence he said to help me out of the mess. But in the cow belt, you never know. We lived in a country where a tea seller had become Prime Minister. And the cow belt was very different, culturally and politically, from Bombay.

He had said that he would help me regardless of what I did. But he had also correctly noted that I had felt an attraction to him from the moment I laid eyes on him. And why wouldn't I? He was tall, muscular, with an angled face, and was quite charming. Normally, I would have only thought of a guy like him in my fantasies. But considering the absolute scum that had bent me to their will recently, Raza was almost a genial Greek god. A part of me really wanted him.

As I considered the decision though, still weighed down by the guilt, I came up with a different rationalization. I thought that sure, he said that he would help me even if I didn't play along. But if I refused, who knows how he might react. I had negotiated him down to just a blow job. And I had sucked way less impressive dicks in the past. If a quick and simple blow job would help resolve the situation, why not?

"I'll pull over after we pass the next vilage." I quietly said.

Raza couldn't believe his ears. He clapped his hands together, giggled, and said,

"Oh thank you, memsaab, thank you." he tried to fondle my tits.

"Hands off!" I sternly said and he complied.

As I drove past that village, time seemed to slow down. I realized that I wasn't just doing this out of compulsion. I wanted that magnificent long thick circumcised in my mouth. And I wanted his skillful fingers to continue what they had left incomplete. Far from being reluctant to pull over, I was now keen to do so and spend quality time with this handsome young stud.

"Over there." Raza pointed to a remote area on the side of the road.

I took my foot off the pedal and turned the car off the road. There were a few trees and shrubs. I drove the car slowly as far away from the highway as possible. Then I put it in neutral and turned the ignition off.

I was expecting Raza to jump at me right away. But he was sitting quietly, leaning against the door, his legs spread apart and his thick dong still pointing upwards. Now that I did not have to focus on driving, I got a long detailed look at it. It really was spectacular, something out of a nudie magazine.

I slid my ass towards him, noting the irony of the situation. All that time, he had slid closer to me as I fought him off. Now he was sitting as far from me as he could and I was the one sliding towards him. What a role reversal.

I put my left elbow on the seat between his right thigh and back rest, and leaned down with my head towards the throbbing organ. I stared at it from close quarters for a few seconds. It had been several years since my last circumcised dick. I had forgotten how distinctive they looked. I felt the one-eyed monster staring at me as if it had a personality of its own.

I felt Raza's hand on the back of my head. He pried away the clip holding my hair together in the back and it formed a thick veil covering my face and his crotch. He applied gentle pressure to the back of my head. I opened my mouth wide and with open eyes, watched the bulbous head invade my mouth.

"Oh yeahhhhh!!!"

Raza moaned as I wrapped my lips around the shaft, pressed my tongue against it and let it slide in. It was so thick that it tested the flexibility of my lips. It was so long that it kept going in and in and yet there was a lot of it left outside.

The tip of his dick finally pressed against the back of my throat, with about 2 inches still left outside. Involuntarily, I made a gagging sound. Immediately, Raza released his grip on my head.

"Sorry, memsaab. You okay?" he asked in a concerned voice.

I just raised my right hand and made a thumbs up sign. And I felt his body relax. I moved my head back and then lowered it again, this time having an easier time handling the thick piece of meat in my mouth. I relaxed the back of my throat to let the dick slip in even further.

"Oh fuck!!!" I heard Raza say in a low voice as the delights from my mouth pleasured his dick.

His right arm, which was resting on the backrest, dropped down and I felt his hand on my ass. Slowly his fingers started pulling my skirt up. My ass felt exposed as the skirt went all the way up. Soon his fingers expertly slid my panties to the side and started playing with my cunt. I moaned in pleasure and increased the suction pressure on his dick, which in turn made him moan in pleasure.

His left hand now tugged at my t-shirt. I moved my right hand off the base of his shaft and helped him pull my t-shirt up. My bra has been unfastened for a long time now. With my t-shirt raised, my big boobs gently thumped against his thigh. His left hand started playing with them as his right hand was furiously fingering my cunt.

"Oh memsaab, you are unbelievable!!!" Raza delightfully yelled as I started sucking his dick faster. With my left hand, I was massaging his balls. My right hand meanwhile went up and started unbuttoning his shirt. Soon my fingers were playing with his rock hard pecs.

"God, they were right! You are an amazing cock-sucker."

Raza meant it as a compliment. But it bugged me. I took his dick out of my mouth, raised my head, and moved my hair aside to look into his surprised eyes.

"Idiot, don't talk about them." I said in an annoyed voice.

He smiled.

"You're right, sorry." he said and with his eyes pointed to his dick, which was now wet with my spit.

I shook my head a little as if to admonish him and went back to sucking his dick.

And there I was - a qualified accomplished high class housewife, curled up on the front seat of a rickety ambassador in the rural countryside, sucking the dick of my husband's driver. As my mind made a mental note of the situation, I felt ashamed but also oddly titillated. I felt a strange stirring in my loins. And not just because Raza was skillfully fingering me closer and closer to an orgasm. Inside me, it felt like a beast was awakening. Something I always knew was there but had never really acknowledged. As I sucked this poor man's dick, my mind finally made the transition from bored and oppressed to liberated.

Things proceeded like that for a long time. Close to twenty minutes. I was curled up on the seat, practically naked, as my shirt and bra were rolled up under my armpit and my tits thumped against Raza's thighs every time I moved my head. My skirt was rolled up around my waist and the back of my panties had been pushed to the side exposing most of my ass. And the driver now had two fingers buried inside my cunt as his thumb stimulated my clit. Soon I had the first orgasm and then the second.

Raza seemed delightfully amused when I shuddered and moaned through the orgasms brought about by his fingering. He seemed to derive satisfaction from how easily he had made his boss's wife cum. His boss's wife meanwhile was trying all sorts of variations as she sucked his dick. I had never seen a more unresponsive penis before. I had been sucking it for what seemed like forever, had even orgasmed myself twice, but the big monster just stayed super hard and stiff.

Finally I took my head off his crotch again and stared at him. He smiled as I moved my aching jaw around.

"Hurts?" he asked tenderly, stroking my hair.

"Yeah." I said. "You almost there?"

That question seemed to embarrass the poor guy. He blushed and said,

"Sorry, not really."

Wow, I thought to myself as I gripped the base of his shaft. I wagged my jaws around a little bit more. I straightened a little and looked around outside the car. The traffic on the road 50 feet away was thin. The sun was shining bright. And here I was, nearly naked, between my husband's driver's thighs.

"You can use your hands if your mouth is tired, memsaab." Raza nicely said.

I felt a surge of warmth for the young man when I heard that. All those other men who had forced me to do thing, had been such nasty assholes. Especially Bajwa, who acted all decent and pious, but when he saw me at the mercy of two thugs, joined in an penetrate me. And here was Raza. he had me at his mercy. And yet he was being nice. I looked at his handsome angular face. And made a split second decision.

"I have a better idea." I said, sitting up.

Raza seemed confused when I pushed his hand away from my crotch. He seemed even more confused when I stood on the seat on my knees and pulled my panties down and took them off. The rolled up t-shirt and bra were starting to feel very uneasy so I pulled them off my head and threw them in the back seat making my tits sway sideways as Raza stared. It's only when I moved closer to him and put my left knee behind his right thigh that the realization dawned on him.

"Really?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, you withholding idiot." I said.

"What does withholding mean...ummmmm..." Raza groaned as I slid my hips forward, grabbed his dick with my right hand and lowered myself onto it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 03:41 PM