Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I kept driving, thankful for the lull in action. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see that Raza was stroking his dick while staring at my tits, which were pushing against my t-shirt.

"Your nipples are still hard, memsaab." he had snarkily said.

The car was filled with the low squishy sounds of the guy jacking himself off.

"Do you want to touch it?" he asked.

"No." I immediately said, but my voice was a little tentative.

"You do want to touch it!" he cackled.

"Please, Raza, just let me concentrate." I said.

But to no avail as he pulled my left hand and put it on his crotch. Instinctively, my fingers gripped the base of his shaft. Meanwhile he put his right hand back on my thigh and this time started pulling the skirt up. I immediately closed my thighs together to prevent him from touching my pussy again.

Meanwhile my hand, as if acting on its own, was starting to stroke that big thick shaft. I could feel precum rubbing against my fingers. With every stroke on his cock, it felt like my pussy was getting wetter too.

Raza's hands had been busy too. Inch by inch, he was rolling my skirt up. More and more of my thighs were being exposed. But at least they weren't visible to other drivers, I consoled myself, unlike my tits a few minutes ago. One hand on the steering wheel, I was driving us on the small rural highway as my left hand kept gently stroking the dick of my husband's driver. Occasionally, I would reach out for his balls and feel how big they were. With every minute that passed with me jacking his dick, my resolve to control the situation weaken significantly. He had me over the barrel anyway, so to speak, with that video clip of me being fucked by Bajwa and the guys, and enjoying it.

"Lift your ass." Raza's voice sounded throaty, as a result of what my hand was doing.

His demand arose from the fact that he had rolled up my denim skirt almost all the way up the front and a little bit below. But since I was sitting, the weight of my body prevented it from being rolled up any further. If I wanted, I could have ignored that command at least momentarily until he threatened me to comply. But by now, I was far gone. Obediently, I lifted my ass off the seat and Raza rolled up my skirt all the way to my waist. The bare skin of my thighs and part of my ass cheeks felt the rexine of the ambassador seat.

I was now driving the car with my skirt neatly rolled up around my waist, and only my red panties covering the lower half of my body. I had resolved to keep my legs tightly shut. But the need to use brakes and accelerator meant that it wasn't possible at all times. Some parting was inevitable. And the next time I parted my legs slightly, Raza swiftly inserted his hand between my thighs.

"Oooooohhhhh!!!" I closed my eyes and cried out as Raza deftly slid his fingers inside my panties and found my clit right away.

"Eyes on the road!!!" he said and I opened my eyes to see the back of a truck approaching. I quickly swerved around it.

As I did, I raised my head up to look at the truck and my eyes met the trucker's, who, from his high perch, got a detailed look at what was happening. The bright red color of my panties meant that they stood out against my creamy thighs and his eyes widened. He could also see Raza's hand inside my panties. And the motion of the car as we passed meant that my big tits were swaying too. Now a random truck driver had gotten a close-up view of a high class memsaab half naked while driving.

Embarrassed, I stepped on the pedal and sped up. I took my left hand off Raza's dick and moved it back to the steering wheel. The encounter had unnerved me, but not Raza, who kept fingering my clit.

"Razaaaa!" I whined. "Stop it!!!"

"I can't control myself!" he hoarsely replied and slipped his other hand inside my shirt to pinch my nipples.

I was having a really tough time keeping the car straight as Raza's fingers sent bolts of pleasure through my loins. The sweat between my thighs and the seats was also starting to pool. I did my best to focus on the road ahead of me. I was in the right overtaking lane ever since I had passed the truck.

In the rearview mirror, I saw the truck speeding up and I panicked. I wanted to step on the accelerator, but ahead of me, I saw a bunch of traffic. There was a traffic signal approaching.

"Raza!!" I sharply said as I took my foot off the pedal to slow down and stepped on the gas even as my husband's driver kept fingering me.

He looked up and saw what the situation was. Immediately, he pulled his hand out of my panties and straightened up. The car slowed down and came to a stop just inches behind a van.

"Phew!" Raza said as he realized that he had almost caused a collision with his horny behavior.

I looked at him angrily. He seemed a little embarrassed. I was about to scold him when I saw the truck pull up next to us and stop.

"O hello!!" I heard a male voice say.

Raza looked out of the window and rolled the glasses down.

"Listen brother, it is great that you have scored such a hot item to play around with." I blushed as I heard the trucker loudly say for everyone around to hear. "But do you have to risk the lives of everyone else on the road? Just pull over somewhere and bang her like a normal guy."

My blushing got even more intense as there was a big chorus of laughter from all around us. It dawned on me that these vehicles driving around us had gotten at least some glimpses of what we had been up to. I felt really angry at Raza. The man himself though, seemed to be unaffected.

"Sorry, man." he said loudly poking his head out the window. "You're right."

I had never been so embarrassed in my life. A couple of men hanging by the side of the road strolled over. I instantly tried to pull my skirt down, but before I could, they had reached the side of my door and gotten a look at my panties and bare thighs.

"Hello, memsaab. How can we help?" one of them leerily said leaning against my window. I avoided eye contact.

"Hey, get lost!" Raza slid over and yelled at them.

They walked away laughing. Finally the vehicles in front of me started moving. I was seething with rage and embarrassment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 03:39 PM