Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I slowly drove the car out of the airport and followed Raza's directions. We made our way through the crowded city streets once the airport area ended. Although it was a city with an airport, like most cow belt cities, its infrastructure was rickety and its streets crowded. I drove slowly, navigating my way through lots of cows, bicycles, auto-rickshaws and pedestrians. Hundreds of people stared at me as we passed through, not used to seeing a high class memsaab drive a car. A few minutes of driving like that, being gawked at, was enough to drive home the realization that I was not in Bombay anymore.

I was concentrating fully on the road and on my driving. In recent years, I had only driven an automatic car. I had learned driving on manual gear based cars, so it wasn't like I was all at sea. But I did need to focus and keep reminding myself to change gears. The roads were very bumpy and full of potholes. And the car was an old one with practically no suspension. So every time we went over a bump, the car rattled, making us rattle, and my boobs swing up and down.

Initially, Raza was only stealing glances at my heaving tits. Half an hour or so into the drive and he was blatantly staring. Through the corner of my eye, I also noticed him stare at my legs when the bumps made the denim skirt slide up a little bit. As I drove I kept pushing my skirt down. But Raza still got enough of a look to probably arouse him.

Despite his blatant staring, he had stayed silent and on the other side of the car for a while. He probably knew that navigating those crowded city roads require all my attention and he didn't want to bug me. Finally I reached the highway. The crowds melted away. The sun was beating down hard. And I stepped on the pedal in top gear, glad to be able to pick up some speed.

"You are a very good driver, memsaab." Raza finally said, breaking the long silence.

"Thank you." I said, focusing on a truck as I overtook it. "I have been driving since I was 17."

"Do all women in Mumbai drive?" he asked.

"Not all. But many." I said.

"Mumbai women are very different, no?" he asked after a few more seconds.

"What do you mean?" I said, finally having the luxury of looking at him. He wore a wry look.

"I mean...women from Mumbai are very different. Modern. Open. Bold." he said and smiled.

I could read the implications in what he was saying. He had definitely at least heard rumors about me.

"I suppose." I shrugged and focused on driving.

He didn't say anything. But I noticed his change his posture a little bit. He had been leaning against the door facing straight, even while glancing at me. Now he moved a little, put his folded right knee on the seat, and turned to face me. It was like he was just staring without any pretense. Over the next few minutes, I could sense him edging closer and closer to me.

My heart started beating fast. I was engulfed in that similar struggle between fear and arousal. Would he try something fresh? Surely not, given that I was his boss's wife. Then again, he was a nice big muscular hunk. Part of me was imagining how it would be to spend some intimate moments with him, as opposed to that pudgy bastard Bajwa who had been the last man to fuck me.

"I have heard a lot of things about you, memsaab." he said ten minutes later when we were on an empty stretch of the road.

"Hmmm?"

"People in our town love to gossip and most of the gossip is false. But looking at you, I wonder." he said.

"What do you mean?" I said, sounding a little offended.

He just chuckled and said nothing. By now he had slid just a foot or so away from me.

"Raza." I said authoritatively, "Move back to the other side of the seat."

He acted as if he didn't hear me, and continued.

"Billa Yadav and his men are total losers. They think they rule the world. But they couldn't pick up more than 20% of the seats in the election last month." he said.

Oh yes, the election, I suddenly remembered. Ignoring the innuendo in referring to Billa Yadav, I focused on that bit of information.

"What happened in the election?" I asked.

"You didn't hear?"

"No, the media in Bombay doesn't exactly pay attention to municipal elections from tiny towns in the cow belt." I might have said that a little too derisively, because Raza frowned before continuing.

"Billa Yadav's party lost a lot of seats. Shakoorbhai's party got the majority. We run the town now."

"We???"

"I mean....my people. I am a volunteer for Shakoorbhai's party."

The name rang a bell. I remembered Sarita saying something about it.

"Is that Shakoor....Hasan?"

"Shakoor Haji, memsaab. You are obsessed with Billa Yadav and his men. But the winds are changing."

I felt a sudden flash of temper. I stepped on the pedal a little harder and the car made some ominous sounds but sped up.

"Easy, memsaab." Raza said, surprised by the sudden acceleration.

"Why the fuck do people keep talking to me about Billa Yadav? Who the fuck is Billa Yadav? I have never even met the man." I said angrily.

Raza was taken aback by my outburst. He said nothing as I continued.

"You people in this tiny town seem to do nothing but gossip. Spread lies, rumors, all sorts of random things. What the hell do you mean I am obsessed with Billa Yadav?"

Raza was surprised but regained his composure.

"Well, memsaab.....things I have heard." he said defensively.

"What have you heard?" I asked out of annoyance as well as curiosity. I wanted to know exactly what was being said about me.

Raza didn't say anything. He just stared at my face.

"Well?" I asked.

"Okay memsaab, since you asked....the word around town is that you are Billa Yadav's mistress. He and his men sleep with you all the time. That you have slept with pretty much every man on that side of town. From Billa's soldiers to the businessmen to the shopkeepers. And in exchange, Billa will use his contacts to get a lot of business for your husband's bank." Raza said all this rapidly.

"What nonsense!" I said. This was almost like Chinese whispers. Sure, there was a little bit of truth to the rumors, but all this was outrageous.

"It's not true?" Raza incredulously asked.

"Of course not. You people spreading such ugly rumors...." and then suddenly a possibility struck me, "...wait, has Vinay heard of all this?"

"What? No, of course not!" Raza smile and said.

"What do you mean of course not?"

"Memsaab, you really need to understand the culture of our place. Yes, people talk and there are murmurs. But no one is going to walk up to a man and tell him that they heard his wife is sleeping around."

"How nice!!!" I sarcastically said.

"It is partly about being nice and decent." Raza shrugged. "Partly....there is opportunism."

"Opportunism?"

"Well, if the rumors are true....why tip off the husband and kill the goose?" he said and winked.

I shot him an angry look. His face went serious.

"The rumors are NOT true." I emphatically said.

"Okay okay..." Raza raised his hands and sat back.

I kept driving, seething at what a mess this was all turning out to be.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 28-04-2019, 03:38 PM