Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Vidya finds my secret 60.34
you are naughty brother you are making me walk with your long cock inserted into my ass . I smiled at her , how did it feel , I asked . it is some sort of fun which I had never tried .
She took position and asked me to start fucking her ass . I started with slow rhythm and later I started banging her . now there was another problem , the chair she was holding was moving with every stroke and hit wall . but neither of us had any mood to worry about it and continued banging . she was moaning loudly , some times she asked me to go slow and some times fast . I was fucking her as per her convenient and desire . while I fucked her fast , chair continued hitting wall . I could count the pushes by counting chair hitting wall . then I started laughing thinking some thing . she asked me what is the matter bro why are you laughing . I said any one who can hear chair banging wall can count number of strokes I am fucking is not it , I asked . she too laughed at me , does your brain ever rests , it will be always thinking one or other thing and at such happy and busy moments also you are thinking some funny things , kinky should be appropriate she replied .
Come on fuck me fast and if at all any one is counting let them lose the track , she started moving her back in high speed . we continued fucking for some more time . she stopped in between , I asked why , you can fuck my ass as much as you want but don’t unload there I want your jism in my pussy and no where else . I said ok and continued fucking her . now I was fingering her pussy too . she was reaching her climax , I gave her rest to recover and continued banging her . then she said bro my back is aching shall we move o bed , I said yes but I wont pull it out . you will have to walk while my cock is inside . if it comes out I am going to continue fucking in same style . she said let us try smiling at me . she could not make it more , so I suggest her to place her feet on mine and I can carry her this way . even at this style her legs had to move along with mine and it was giving her immense pleasure . thus I carried her to bed and made her lye on her back and started fucking her . at last I filled her chute with hot lava and she slept holding me tight on her . I don’t know when I had rolled off her in sleep .
Next morning she awake me I looked at watch still it was before 6.00 , I asked what . do you want another round smiling at her . no I awake you to say good morning . we wished good morning to each other , she asked are going for jogging , I said no I don’t feel like going after longest night with shortest sleep . I pulled her into my arms and showered kisses on her , she too kissed me back . how about another round of morning show I asked her as she had placed her hand on my morning erection . no baba not now , while I pissed it was burning like hell , you had fucked me so much in the night I am unable to walk properly as if I was fucked for the first time .
So what I have to do now , you made it erect and do not want to fuck , it is very bad I asked laughing at her . she got up and tried to run , I pulled her back holding her hand she came and fell on me . now you do some thing to it or arrange some thing . she smiled at me , let me think some way out , give me days time I shall do something for that .
Later I left their house after having tea , till I leave her house I didn’t see nandini didi , she was in kitchen preparing break fast , she urged me to have break fast before I leave , she was talking from kitchen itself , I denied for that and bidding bye to both and kissing vidya left from there . I was not happy as I could not see didi , I wanted to go to kitchen and hug her from back as she is avoiding me there is no point in going to see her so I left with heavy heart . all the time I was thinking about her only . I went home and got had bath and break fast with prema and jiju . prema was all the time smiling at me I too was responding her smile but could not talk much as my mind was preoccupied with thoughts of nandini didi . from their we both me and jiju left for shop .
Back at nandini house , both ladies were preparing break fast and started conversing on usual matter .
Vidya - bhabhi you seem to be tired .
Didi – no , nothing like that , it is you who is tired she smiled at her .
Vidy – in a way yes , but you also look tired , looking at your eyes you ad a sleepless night .
Didi could manage to smile but didn’t reply . we have almost finished preparation , go and have bath so that we can have break fast .
Vidya – sure bhabhi we will have break fast together . I want a hot shower , I will go for bath .
Didi – yes that would be better idea , go and have good hot bath , it will soothe your body . shall I massage you with oil .
Vidya – what for ?
Didi – as my nanad had a long and strainful night , she needs a good soothing bath . wait in bath I will come with oil after heating it .
Vidya didn’t argue as both knew what they were talking and what her bhabhi was referring to about strain full night . it is no more secret , previously also both knew about vidya secret but never talked in open about it . now vidya is no more a girl she is married now and has become woman officially . now she had ventured to fuck under nose of her bhabhi without any fear or hesitation .
Nandini took hot oil to bath room by then vidya had shed her clothes and standing full nude . it was common for them , both of them had seen each other nude and g\had given bath to each other on different occasions . vidya was made o sit on bathing stool , her bhabhi started applying oil on her face first then to her chest and rubbed to sooth her tired muscles . she took her each arms and applied oil then to her stomach . she made her sit turned and when she placed her palm on vidya back , she felt some bruises . then only she looked at the bruises .
Didi – what happened to my dear nanad’s back , why are their so many bruises .
Vidya – smiling at her bhabhi , yes they do happen .
Didi – but they are too wild and there are so many bruises on beautiful back of my nanad .
Vidya – you know how such bruises appear

vidya finds my secret 60.36
Didi - yes but there are so many and some are deep also , don’t they hurt .
Vidya – they didn’t hurt when they were made but later it hurts , but with your smooth fingers caressing them , I feel cool .
Didi – you should have been cautious not to make such marks on your smooth skin . but tell me why and how there are so much .
Vidya – oh bhabhi don’t act innocent , you know how such marks appear .
Didi – then why are you asking , they are made by the same person and same teeth which left such marks in your back .
Nandini was startled to hear such direct remark , her hands paused and she was shivering with fear . she had not expected her nanad will say such words that too directly . still she was thinking that vidya is not aware of her union with me .
Didi – what are you trying to say , how can shree bros do such things to me . it is due to your brother , we had done a long session that night as your bro missed it due to heave and hectic schedule due to marriage . that night he might have bitten me there .
Vidya – don’t ever try to lie , I know how he fucks you . in all these years I have never heard bed creaking so much . I am not a baby I have been having fun with shree bro . may be you started earlier than me but I am sure we have fucked many more times than you married people . I have never let slip any chance to fuck and enjoy . whenever he or me are horny we meet at his guest house and fuck brain out . he is such a good love it is impossible to get substitute in rest of life . that is the reason I have continued and will continue to fuck despite of our marriage .
Didi – it is wrong , in ten age that too before marriage what you did may be accepted but you should stop it . does your conscience permit for adultery . before marriage you had such desires and he too wanted some girl you all did may be with love or lust . but henceforth it will be purely lust and nothing else . what you did yesterday in this very house is not at all acceptable . I really felt very bad for you doing such nasty things in my presence . it is disgusting . better stop it from this moment , if any one comes to know about it it will affect your future and family reputation also .
Vidya – oh big woman you are talking about chastity , you don’t have right now . if you had cautioned or stopped before my marriage it was some thing else . now you don’t have that right to speak about morality . as you have had adultery with shree , how can you say such words . better stop advising and try to be true . I have been truthful to you always , I have shared everything with you . I had almost made you know about me losing my virginity to shree . you came to to know very next day after I indulged into it . but it was you who didn’t ask about how I lost it and to whom . you were very much sure that before going to him I had told you that I am going to meet him . but I was not sure or I did little know that I am going to have first fuck with him . of course it all happened due to my arrogance and false ego of self control . it was me who challenged and provoked him to try and that intelligent guy defeated me and fucked me to break my seal . be sure I never repented for that and till today I am happy to submit my self to him , if not I would be loser like you .

vidya finds my secret 60.37
Didi – it is all true about you as you expected I didn’t ask you who was it but from the very first deed I came to know about it . I was sure it is none but shree bhayya did it to you . I too didn’t have any choice but to stop you . I knew you had crush on him and you had started loving him on first sight itself . as he was the one who was looking after your education and we were in no position to meet your expenses , I was under impression that he took disadvantage for his money being spent on you , later I proved wrong and both of you love each other , by then you were engaged to other guy only that was troubling me .
But why are you dragging me into it and why are you joining my name with him .
Vidya – bhabhi , again acting innocent . no need to do , I am not jealous or have any objection for you fucking my love shree . you are the best substitute for me after I go away from this place he needs some good companion and at least he going to some other bad girl or prost it would be you in my position and keep him in good company . so that you will enjoy with him and keep him satisfied for his needs . it will be so erotic to spend rest of the life with him or at least he gets married or whenever he desires you . he is so good lover I tell you , oh I ma fool to tell it as you have experienced it . he is in madly love with you . when he was fucking me he was uttering your name he was all the time fantasizing you though he was physically fucking me .
Didi – is it ? , was he fantasizing me while he fucked you . it is strange when he has such a beautiful girl in his arms why should he fantasize me , might be still has fresh memories of me from that beautiful night .
Then she realized what she committed and bit her tongue . she tried to act as if she said wrong and tried to correct herself . she could not do it but stammered few words and ran from bath room leaving vidya behind . she had become red with shame and egony . she slumped on sofa and started crying . this unexpected change made vidya to go for her bhabhi to pacify and soothe her . vidya ran behind her bhabhi without bothering to wear any thing as she was all nude . didi was lying on her face and was crying loud for her committing sin . vidya placed her palm on her back and tried to calm her . she was in no position to stop crying , she was uttering some meaning less words , she was saying I have committed crim and sin , I should not live any more , I have cheated you and your brother .
Vidya sat at her head and placed her head on her nude thighs and was trying to cool her . she was not taking name to stop crying , so vidya let her cry , she was all the time saying don’t cry bhabhi you haven’t cheat our family but all the time you are trying to save our family from all the stress and strain . I said no I don’t have bad feelings for , what you did with him is pure love not lust . he too loves you from depth of his heart . be sure he will never cheat on you or put you in trouble . it is you in double mind , I know how much you love him and you are not at any fault , you have surrendered your self for love and not for money or lust . it is one of your best deeds you did in your life . be assured I will never tell it to any living soul about this . even if you fall in troble we will save you from any kind of trouble .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 03:45 PM