Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vidya finds my secret 60.30
vidya will never leak this kind of information to any one till death , that much assurance I have on her . I hugged her tight , you are so understanding girl , I can never get such a girl again in my life . I love you dear and kissed her cheeks , she too kissed me back and said I too love you my dear , I will also miss you on going from here . but let me sketch some plan so that we can meet and fuck at Bangalore also . you are expert in such matters we shall find out a way to continue our affair , she replied .
Me – thanks a lot for you thinking I mean so much to you darling , I caressed her face .
She – by the way I had forgotten that you love your didi so much and you miss her too . that is the reason while you fucking me you were taking her name you were murmuring .
Me – did I do it , so bad . it is so dangerous you know , if any one comes to know about it .
She – don’t worry such mistakes cant happen by you . let us think some way to bring her back to you . give me some time I will think some scheme and drag her to you .
Me – will you do , can you do it . I could not conceal my excitement .
She – any thing for you darling . I will think some way out for this .
My hard cock was still embedded in her lovely chute . she reminded me that you are not yet finished bhayya , don’t start dreaming now itself . a bird is better than two in tree , some on fuck and satisfy your slut sister . I turned her on her back without breaking contact , my cock had gained vigor after a good break or rest and in addition to that I was happy for consent of our relation by vidya and even she had promised to re establish my relation with her bhabhi . I started fucking with new found vigor , I was drawing my cock all the way slowly and ramming all the way in one go , it was hitting her bottom of her chute and brushing on her uterus .
Folded her knees to her chest and placed my both hands on each side and started fucking harder , I was withdrawing my cock all the way out while I inserted my must lund it used to brush sensitive opening of her pussy and taking her to ecstasy . she was moaning loud again , this time I didn’t bother to lower her volume . any way nandini didi knows that I must be fucking her sil and there is nothing to hide it as she knows every details of I had deflowered her sis and till today I fuck her whenever I get chance . she could not stop us or nor encourage us . I want her to hear vidya’s moans so that her desire also may wake and come to me , it is my day dreaming , you cant shake her decisions by these small things . but she will know that how long I can fuck a girl and how mush pleasure I can give to a partner .
Before I filled vidya chute she had reached her climax few times and for ending I timed it with mine and was fucking like a frenzy , she was moaning loud again I too started moaning loud enough , took both boobs in my hand pressed them together balancing on both knees . I pulled and twisted her nipple to make her more crazy . I was banging her harder and fast . house was filled with puch , puch sound and our moans . purposely I was moaning loud and I took nandini name instead of vidya , oh my love nandni , you are so nice and so beautiful . I would like to fuck till death , hearing this vidya pinched me and said it is me dumbo not bhabhi , I winked back at her and continued oh didi take it I am coming .

vidya finds my secret 60.31
I want to fill your hot chute , oh , oh I grunted and filled vidya pussy with hot lava . as my first jet hit her canal she too cried of pleasure , oh my lover bhayya you fuck so well , fill my chute with your hot and virile seeds . make me pregnant of your baby . ohhhhhhhhhhhh she cried and got lose and left grip on me and fell like a log . oh man my penis was not taking name to end leaking it was going spurt after spurt , I don’t know from where so much of cum was coming . I had emptied twice in after noon session and now it had come so much . our mixed juice was leaking from her pussy wetting bed sheet . at last I slumped on her , she griped me again and started showering kisses on my face . at ;ast o rolled from her and lay beside her , still pawing her body which were filled with perspiration of long marathon sex . both of us dried with towel .
She half laid on me , it was superb bro , it was one of the best fuck you gave me . thanks for bringing out so much from me . it was fantastic . oh bhayya you have cum so much , it is still dripping from my pussy . with so much of seeds you can impregnate half the city n she laughed loud . I was smiling at her . what made you so much crazy and excited , you were fucking me but you were taking my bhabhi nandini name , were you fantasizing her she asked . are you still not out of trance since you fucked are night long and had her ass hole cherry too . wake up man , when you are fucking me you should take my name and when you are with her and making love to her , you can call her name then don’t call my name . some girls wont like it , she was saying loud enough as I f I am sitting a mile away . what to do sis , she is so beautiful and lovely , I cant forget her throughout my life . that night is a memorable night of my life I can never forget it . whenever I remember it my man starts saluting , see just now I had fucked you and spent all what I had , see now by mere talk about her is bringing life into it see how it is swelling if I see her now it will stand within no time even if she is dressed . what can I do she has made me promise that I should not touch her , I was a damn fool to go for her words and promise instantly without thinking about future . I am man of words and I cant break it unless she herself asks for it . I have said that I wont call her to fuck till she only asks me to fuck . with that condition I agreed to promise , it is in her hand to call me to fuck .
She – will you fuck her if she calls ?
Me – how can I deny her invitation , she is my love my life and everything , I winked at vidya . but it is not false , it is cent percent truth . now I had reached such a state , there is no life without her . I was not interested in one , in this frustration and naughty behavior I had fucked hansika otherwise I would not have dared to .
She – I don’t think she to can forget about that night , though I haven’t seen both enjoying I can visualize that she must have really enjoyed . I feel pity for her for marrying my asshole brother . I don’t think he ever satisfied her in any way either in bed or in anything in his life . I really feel bad for she sacrificing her life for my family , looking at her beauty any rich person could have married her without asking for dowry . poor girl got married to my bro and never enjoyed her life , he does no even takes her out not even to films .

vidya finds my secret 60.32
he is poor man and sank in debt and lost his life except his shop and duty , he is not bothered about family also . if you had not taken interest in my education and my marriage I too would be so unlucky and sitting without good education and marriage . who would marry an ill educated girl and without much dowry . you are my life and man of our family she was sobbing all of a sudden . she had become sentimental , I soothed her , why should you cry m you go all you wanted and deserved . come on honey don’t cry and don’t make me emotional .
No bro I am not crying for myself , I am worried about my bhabhi whom I love most . how can she lead her life with that dumb husband . if you withdraw yourself from this family and suppose if you stop helping us it is almost impossible to lead life . today itself you gave a wad of currency , I don’t know how much it was to treat my ill dad , how could he manage surgery . you arranged everything for my dad operation , needs wont stop here . for monitory or other help you are always needed , no one can lose a person like you . she was getting emotional again so I diverted subject . darling do you need any thing to eat or drink , I am feeling hungry after long fuck and it is not last round also . so make some thing to boost energy . she was happy to be told she jumped from bed and slipped a night gown and ran to kitchen to make fetch some thing . she called from kitchen what I prefer , I wanted to tell your bhabhi but stopped myself . any thing refreshing I shout back . she said I may not be in a position now to get you what you wanted , she was smiling devilishly , she had said what I wanted . I said fresh lime juice or any fruits juice if available I added . I heard juicer running . she shout to her bhabhi , do you need any thing bhabhi , I am making fruit juice , shall make some for you too . when there was no response she went to her bhabhi room and knocked door asking for juice . now I heard didi voice no , thanks for asking . keep open the door I shall bring some for you too and went back to kitchen . I thought didi also will join for drinks and wear my pajama , though she knew what we were doing still I could not go nude in front of her . hoping to see her , but it didn’t happen viday first called her to come out she didn’t come so she handed her glass in her room only and came with two glasses into my room and sat on bed beside me . why did you shout so loud and knock didi room , you unnecessarily disturbed her I said . sorry I thought she is awake otherwise would not have bothered her she replied . I wanted to confirm whether she is awake or not she whispered , I smiled at her , you are clever girl . pinched her cheek , needs to do some acting like this she replied .
Take this fruit juice I have added some glucose into it to rejuvenate your strength for night long fucking . she handed me glass , we sipped together . thee was no need to add any thing I can fuck you night long if you can bear it , or else call your bhabhi to lessen your burden I replied . she smiled at me , why should I call her , she should come on her own , otherwise she will be loser and I am there to take your cock till morning . let my pussy be swollen tomorrow , I wont bother if I wont be able to walk tomorrow , she teased me .
If you want that way I can make you like that in single fuck , no need to fuck for entire night . don’t challenge me I teased her back .

vidya finds my secret 60.33
no baba I know your capacity I have been fucking by you since years , I know you well . you can withstand for hours and keep banging me . now let us play for another round and later we can see depending upon circumstance she replied . me - yes that is the way to deal with me , I can handle multiple girls at a time .
She – that I know , today I want you all for my self , let any thing happen to me , fuck me now and confirm that I have become your slave . today you can fuck me the way you want and any where you desire .
Me – then why are you delaying , come and suck my cock . prepare it for the most pleasurable night ahead .
She took it without wasting any more time . our talk had made her horny enough , I wanted to make it most memorable for her . I had my selfish idea behind it . if I make her totally satisfied in return I can expect some favor from her . my ever ready cock started throbbing in her slender fingers . with her expertise she was manipulating it to make it full strong . soon it found its way into her hot mouth , she was licking head of cock , then she move foreskin and started licking it . she pressed knob and my cock slit became wider , their she touched it with tip of her tongue , that sensitive part sent shivers in me . it soon started throbbing violently .
How do you want me to fuck you I asked , as you please was her reply . I want to fuck your ass now was my reply . she readily agreed for that , I too wanted to be fucked as you had fucked my dear bahabhi ass . yes I will do it but not like her , come and bend here taking support of chair , she hold chair and provide me her beautiful ass to fuck . it was not virgin so it didn’t need much caution but still needs to be lubed . I took cream and smeared her ass and ass hole . I applied some on my cock too . I fingered her ass to dilate it for easy entry .
I went behind her in standing position , I embraced her from behind and positioned my cock into her pucker hole . I pushed it a little without much resistance it entered a bit . when it was lodged firmly I started kissing her back and caressed her boobs , gave another bit hard push to enter at least one third of my slim cock . she moaned with pain and pleasure .
I did wait till pain reduced and started moving again , within few strokes I was almost buried into her ass hole . I was biting her back to arouse her so that I could enter completely and expect her full cooperation . I raised her face and started licking her most erogenous ear lobes . with few bites and eating her ears , she was horny , she started moving her butt on her own . that was what I was expecting her to do . there was no sign of pain , but only pleasure . as I was fucking her slowly I was biting her shoulder and her back like I did with her bahabi nandini .
She too happily moving her but to meet my thrusts . within short time I was banging her ass in full rhythm , though she was trying to standing firmly chair was moving . I had to make her steady and prevent her from falling , I moved her along with chair , still my hard cock buried into her tight ass hole . she was finding it difficult to walk having my long cock upto her ass , but I was pushing her and make her walk with me . when we reached wall I stopped , she looked back and smiled at me .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 03:06 PM