Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
it is sort of indicating that I know and she came to know that I know . but none spoke openly , I didn’t want girl to be frightened .
Now you will have to clear all my doubts .
Me – you are too clever , you women have sixth sense and most of the time you wont fail . but I am not prepared to talk about it .
She – there is no question of denial . what needed is you have got to elaborate how you could tame that shrew and fuck her to break her seal .
I was left with no choice , she already knows our secret and it is not fair to hide it any more , plus she had said it would be advantage in future . at least she could use it as hum bhi chup and thumb hi chup . I detailed everything right from she caught me while smoking and how I smooched her and pressed her balls till how I fucked her .
She – now you are real behnchod . by relation your mom is cousin of my dad , so we are inlaws and ultimately my husband and his sister are your brother and sister . as you fucked hansika who is like your sister , now you are perfectly behenchod .
Me – you can take this way , I have fucked hansika and her bhabi that way you are my sister and now you are bhaichod , do you agree for this .
She – if you take it like that I become your sis and another way I call you bhayya this way also we are bro and sis , and we are behnchod and bhaichod . we laughed together .
I turned her on her back without breaking the contact , we were in missionary position . I fold her legs , her knees beside her chest and placed my hands both sides and started fucking her slowly . my don was reaching her uterus . I was fucking her slowly with steady rhythm . my cock was completely filled in her newly wed pussy , I was giving nice thrusts . she was excited completely and started moaning . I increased speed , now her moans also increased with speed . I pressed her both boobs at a time and was fucking her harder , she was asking me to fuck fast . bro fuck me fast and give pleasure of life time . oh behnchod fuck your slut with your mighty cock and make her your slave for life time . brother please don’t leave me , I am your slave fuck me hard ohhhhhhh like that , yes yessssssss I am cuming now . with few more thrusts she started discharging . I kept banging her for some more time . by now it my cock was buried in her snatch since over a hour as in between we talked and and I had told her story of fucking her sil hansika . and how I enjoyed her tiny chute with my slim but long dick . I too was near to my orgasm . I continued with hard and fast shots , when I was near to my climax I asked where should I unload , whether in mouth or outside . she said not outside at any cost , you fill my pussy with your hot lava . I want it in deep inside me . see you are brushing my uterus fill it there itself . I too was on verge of climax and without thinking of the consequence , so with loud grunts I started filling her beautiful pussy . I lay over her exhausted .
When we both caught our breath , I rolled beside her . we were looking at each other eyes , she smiled at me . bro it was super as usual . fucking with my bro is some thing special always .
I had not enjoyed this much with my hubby , though he has got good stamina and he learned art of fucking in past couple of days but no one the world can match you . I love you she said , I too love you baby I replied . we hugged each other for long time we remained in same pose . when she let me go , I asked her remembering filling her fertile chute . why did you ask me to pour semen into your chute , suppose if you get pregnant . shall I bring tablets for you I asked . no tablets , it will be my privilege to get pregnant by you . it will be more fun to be mother of your child .
Me -That is different , what will you say to your hubby as you used condoms .
She – I have managed that already , today early in the morning when we fucked using condom , I pulled his condom . I said it is torn and it has leaked some semen inside me . what will do now , I may become pregnant . I cooked up a story and told him , he believed it , he wanted to check it by then I dropped it in commode .now he had to believe it , he said don’t worry what id you become regnant . sooner or later you have go to be conceived , don’t bother even if it happens now . in a way he was happy as he wanted early child and his parents were also eager to have one . I have planned it perfectly that first child is going to be from you . we are going to fuck like this till make me mother of your baby . we have almost a month time and we will make a baby now .
I was dumbstruck with her words and determination . but it is not fair to have someone’s child in your house , this concept itself is very wrong . don’t dare to do such stupid things , it is too dangerous if it is found by any one I advised . why should you bother about it , its my look out I know how to mange . how the fuck they find out let me see . she was very much confident about this , still I was not in favor of this idea . where all my children are going to grow , already one is with shyamala aunt and another with my own didi , this stupid girl has planned to have it . in case of my didi and shyamala aunt were different , but here is entirely different . vinay seems to be enough potent , this girl wants to have my child for her fantasy or craze to be precise .
It didn’t create any thrill as if her child resembles me it would create havoc . in case of my real didi even if child resembles me all are saying that it has gone after his mama , that is me . so no problem and in case of shayamala aunt it was expected to face problem , luckily no one has pointed me as father of her daughter .
If any thing goes wrong it should be problem for he in future , but what to do she was reluctant to have my child in her womb . in a way it was thrilling to have third child before my marriage . I would be kuwara baap again , I don’t like my children grow in unwated place like impregnating some wrong lady and let my child grow in non social circumstance , here case is not like that . as she was determined to have mine , I didn’t debate much after failed convincing .
We were still in each others nude arms and she was playing with me to arouse me . my young cock didn’t take much time to salute and there she was taking my cock in her waiting mouth . she began sucking to make it as strong as ever . I fucked her another round forgetting about nandini didi was there very much in the house . after another round of nce fuck I looked at my watch . we had taken almost couple of hours for two rounds of fucking and playing . I said let me go dear it is already late . she wanted to keep me there for some more time , but I was in no mood to stay any more . I freshened up and got dressed , by then she too got dressed . we came out of the room , but didi door was still closed , she was no where to be found in house means still she is sleeping . I breathed of relief and after having tea , I left from there . my eyes were thirsty to look at my love but she didn’t come out of room . I was disappointed I could not even see her . with heavy soul I departed from there . straight away I went shop to attend duty . I worked till night and both of jiju and me left shop together .
When I reached house aunt malathia , didi and prema were there waiting for us to have food . it is customary to have food altogether at night . prema was happy for some thing , she was singing and chattering all the time through out food . once we had food I wanted to retire , by then malathi aunt entered my room and asked me to go to nandini didi house to sleep . I had forgotten to tell you , your didi had called me in the evening , they wanted to sleep in their house . I said no way I want to be near you , why are you sending me away from you . have you lost interest in me I asked aunt taking her in my arms . she kissed my cheeks , never ever say like that , it hurts me , you are my life , you and your jiju are my lives . how can I ever think like that , you gave me a second life after demise of your uncle I had lost meaning of life , but you brought all the happiness and good things to this house . in a way I am living for you and your child that is my grand son .
Poor girl had called me in the evening asking me to send you to stay there as they are frightened to live alone . only two ladies have to be there , as you know there are many cases of theft and burglary . if any thing happens like that or to them it is too bad . just you leave now itself I have kept your bag ready to live there till dinesh comes back .
I said no way I wont go there .

nandini call me to sleep int heir house 60.
I was planning to fuck prema as she was passing message by her eyes while we were eating . I too wanted her as I had not fucked her since long time as she was busy in studies as her exams were nearing . at the same time when nandini had asked me to send , are there any possibilities of she changing her mood and inviting me to sleep with her . if that was the case she could have called me too , but she had not done . she not even meet or show her face to me while I returning from their house . I was in dual mind , today itself I had fucked vidya , now I wanted prema or my didi , but aunt was forcing me . by then aunt received call from nandini didi asking whether I had left or not .
Now aunt urged me to leave , I was not happy for she forcing me . how could I tell her that I want to fuck your daughter , so not interested in going . I had to leave if didi had called me instead aunt I would have preferred to run instead of bike . it means didi is still in the same angry mood like after noon . if she does not like me any more shy on the earth she ask me to sleep in their house . she could have asked some other male relative or boy to sleep . I was getting more restless but there was no other choice . I wanted her near me , though not sexually , at least physically or mentally . but every passing minute she was going away from me . how can I with stand such feeling .
I rang door bell it was vidya to open , she welcome with warm smile , she hugged me tightly . it means nandini didi is no where near . though I was disappointed , I thought I could see her at least , but that too didn’t happen . I kissed her cheek and wished her , then she lead me to her room directly without any formalities . once in room she remembered to inquire whether I had food or not . I said yes I had , if you have not taken go ahead and have food . no aunt had informed that you have taken food and will come here later . so without waiting for you we both had food and bhabhi retired after food and little work . she asked me to wait as you are coming here as she had confirmed again whether you have left or not . my heart was aching so much , but still I had to pretend normal .
I opened my bag took out night dress and changed there itself . I asked where I am going to sleep . you are going to sleep in my chute she laughed mischievously , I too joined her in laughing and hit her playfully . be careful today my dear girl , usually I used to keep my cock in your chute and sleep , this time I am going to sleep inside your wide pussy . vinay has made this pussy wide enough to accommodate entirely me . she laughed and pinched my cheek . it is you who may do it not him . you are the one who has made me capable to eat your long cock and of course his fat meat . you have made both my ass hole and pussy wide enough to engulf cock without any pain . now you have made my dear sil hansika too capable of taking your long dick .
Come on let us celebrate honeymoon here after my marriage . it had be my hubby to celebrate but what can I do , he is loser . she pushed me on bed and leaned over me . I gave smooch , when broke kiss I asked is it not weird to sleep in same room while there is third person living under same roof . what will she think , how are you going to convince your bhabhi . don’t bother about her , it is me who will manage everything .

I am clever enough to see to it . when she knows about us why should we fear , we can fuck with her knowledge .
It would be ok if we were doing it before marriage , now you are married to some one else , it may not be fair to continue . she didn’t allow me to complete sentence and sealed my mouth with hers . we continued talking while we played with each other . though I was mentally disturbed and had no mood to fuck , she was provoking me with her best skills taught by me , she was bringing my mood back to normal . couple of times I failed to respond to her talk , she had too shake me to bring back me to earth . but she presented no attention to my problem and aroused me to fuck her . we had good fuck in after noon session so none of us were in no hurry . leisurely got undressed and she treat me with cock sucking which was really good , then she offered her pussy to eat , I sucked her well to bring her to climax , she gave desert of her juice to drink . I was hard and was waiting to insert the burning chute . she sprawled on her back and opened her legs inviting me to fuck her . I needed no lubricant as our cock and cunt were self lubed and slick with juice and saliva . when I sat between her thighs , she took my hard shaft into her delicate fingers and massaged it with love and slowly inserted into her chute . she was calling it wah mera sher aa ja mera bil ke andar ghusja . she pushed her butt to swallow my dick into her hot pussy . when it was in she looked at me . see your tiger has gone into my cave and lying like cat there , that is my strength . I can convert tiger to cat or even mouse .
What is there big thing in it , you wait for a couple of minutes my tiger will shake your cave and make you cry loud . she smiled and said let us see what you can do . I fully inserted my pole into her hot pussy and felt her pussy walls gripping my pole . It was feeling good to be inside her . I lay down on her and feeling the warmth and tightness of her pussy . she was caressing my face and playing with my hairs she kissed my cheeks .
Shree bro you are too good in fucking , you are supreme in this art of fucking . I smiled at her , yes I got a good practice with you , now I am at level of satisfying any one , thanks for your teaching madam I boosted . yes that is the reason you can do well with any one .
Bhayya you fucked her ass too ? she asked . no she has very tight in pussy , I felt so much painful to fuck her pussy while I deflowered . I wont touch her ass for another year or so if I get chance again .
Hey I am not talking about hansika , I am talking about my bhabahi nandini . so you fucked nandini bhabhi too , that too didn’t spare her ass also . congrats bro for this , I thought she is the toughest nut to crack in the world .
I was startled to hear this , I started shivering and I felt my erect rod shrinking , yes it was . I felt like earth quake is taking lace and I am burning in the volcano . if that was real it would be so good , I would have been burnt and fly into ash . but my god nothing of that sort is happening . I rolled from her body , practically I was frightened , I never thought she would ask such question .
I started my story from ery beginning how I was attracted to her and how always I admired her beauty . I was impressed by her acts and deeds towards her family and her devotion too . but it all started by your brother by sending me with her alone . I detailed incident of accident and how she was frightened by looking blood and me helping injured . when I was back she held me tight and never separated from me even for a while till morning . she hugged from front crushing her beautiful melons on my bare chest . how long a young person can stay without feelings while a womans beautiful and hard breasts are pressed on bare chest , even when her pallu was disturbed and partially nude breast came into contact . after all I am also human being and virile male . that body chemistry did its job , I wont lie I tried to feel firmness of her boobs and successfully pressed her boobs without her knowledge . we were in same state for many hours , even when later she changed her pose her back was clinging to me , my cock was poking in between her thighs . I am not very sure whether she felt my firearm between her thighs or pussy .

She – yes I do agree for all these , but she is after all your sister . how come you had such feelings about her . is it not sin even to think about it .
Me – yes I am an ordinary human being , I am not god . when I was having such an beautiful female with such a fantastic assets how could I control myself whether she is sis or not . but I want to mention here I did control myself till morning and even for many days .
I detailed how I we behaved later and how she used to hug me frequently and pressed her boobs without thinking what effect it would have on me . I told about she hugging in her night dress without wearing any thing underneath . all these was drawing me crazy about her , I went on mentally preparing myself to fuck her at least once before I die .
I told about how she accidentally saw my raging hard on and what was her reaction . I detailed all these incidents in raw language when I finished detailing all the incidents which made me crave for her , she was in a position to admit the fact .
She – I think you went on believing that she too likes you and she needs you sexually . but tell me about the main act how did you seduce and fuck her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 02:54 PM