Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Within few minutes vidya joined me in hall . she sat beside me on sofa , I had lost mood to talk because of didi .she placed her arm on my shoulder , I looked at her she was chewing pan she smiled at me . I asked for a pan for me , she mumbled sorry I had only one , asked me to open my mouth , she hold my face and stuffed some from her mouth . it had become sweet as it was mixed with her saliva , she didn’t leave my face even after transferring almost half from her mouth , she used this opportunity to short smooch . when she left my face I pinched her nose . but didn’t make any conversation with her , I kept chewing pan while I watched t v . I was silent she was making attempt to talk but I had no mood . didi called vidya saying she is bit tired and wants to have a nap . she didn’t speak to me , I felt she was avoiding me , it was like inserting blunt knife into my heart . so painful , I stood to leave , vidya pulled me back so hard I almost fell on her . what happened dear , why are you so dull , I said nothing and I have to work hard to complete back log .
I am not asking that , why did you became dull immediately , what is the matter , did bhabhi say something that hurt you . no nothing , why do you ask , I inquired . don’t lei , I can make out slightest change in you , I am with you since years and you are the onl person whom I have loved apart from my parents , you know I love you more than I love them . come on come to room , let us talk . I showed resistance as I was not feeling like discussing any thing with her related to didi . it is our personal secret and I had agreed for her condition that I wont touch her without her permission and whatever I had done or we did was the greatest . no one can imagine that she has had sex with other than her husband , she has such rapport , I had fucked for a night was the grate achievement , so I was feeling guilty to touch her . without any interest I followed her to room on lot of insistence .
She made me sit on her cot and locked door . I asked don’t lock , it will lead to misunderstanding . she said just don’t worry about anything . I am not a fool . she sat beside me , started talking other than didi matter . I was at ease , she didn’t raise that subject at all . after some time I was feeling comfortable , then I was teasing her on other matter . how was your first night dear I teased her . it was first night for that poor guy but not for me . we both had such numerous sessions before , her answer was straight . I had planned to tease her and to make her embarrass to share her private moments with her newly wed hubby . I pity him he got used maal instead of new cora seal maal she continued . both of us laughed for this silly joke . I said I too pity him for that matter , but I envy him , he got a such abeuty and most intelligent girl for life time . in fact I am loser I should have got you as life partner , but what to do , lord brahma has not written you in my favor .
Don’t worry bro , he is kind enough to bless with many other things than me , you need not think much about me , whenever you want me just give a ring and I will be with you , that is my promise . or you can come Bangalore any time , I will be with you in your bed . come on let us celebrate reunion after getting fucked by some one else other than you . she pulled my tee shirt , I raised my hand , she pulled it out and threw it aside . she hugged me tight and gave me a hot smooch . she started chewing my lower lip while she caressed my back .

vidya fucking after her marriage
she was soon making me hot with shower of kisses and repeated hot smooch . she was combing my hairs with her fingers , I was caressing and touching her boobs .
Always I got horny near this girl , we always made love not mere fucking . now I wanted her again . I wanted to disrobe her , but I stopped my self . I asked her your bhabi is there in her room , it may not be safe to proceed . she said don’t worry by now she must be asleep . better you check , she went out and came back to confirm that she is asleep . we are going to fuck now she said . I took her in my arm and started smooching her . now I didn’t have fear of getting caught by didi . as she knew about our relation but still it is not good to get red handed and getting embarrassed as it is not good for any one . she may think that I am misusing the liberty given to be alone . it may not be fair to do such things in home that too in very much presence of her bhabhi . I conveyed same to vidya , but she said don’t bother your head about all these . come and make love to me , I am missing you since two days . she took off her own dresses and was nude in short time .
She pushed me on my back , unhooked my jeans and pulled it out and it was followed by underwear . my raja was already hard enough , when she pulled underwear my hard on hit her nose as her face was very near , she laughed at this and soon she got rid of u wear , she called come on raja I was missing you even while my hubby was fucking me . I felt proud to hear her comment , at least she is not going to dump me after she got what she wanted . otherwise there were every chances that she got educated and married by me or by money , she got handsome guy as her hubby who was drawing handsome salary as project manager in a I t company . so that she wont need my help again of course I had helped her family in many matters and even today I had given money for her dad operation saying it is mine though it was malalti aunt’s . for them it was mine still she could dump me . I have seen many girls dumping boys after they got their need fulfilled . as she repeatedly says I am her first love and she remains loyal to me even after her marriage .
I caressed her face with love . I said thanks for your feelings but it is not fair now after you got married to some other , you need to be loyal to him rather than to me . she said yes and no . I will be loyal to you as well to him . I wont touch any other man in my life apart from you two . I said as you wish darling . she continued her job of sucking my ready cock . my heart was filled with joy to hear her comments . I pulled her over me , smooched her . I sucked her tits while my hands roamed all over her nude body . she was caressing my face with her mehandi designed hands . now it was giving me new thrill to play with her as she is wife of other , previously she was my love and now she was others property . I could see many bite marks on her boobs , they had become reddish due to overnight love making with her husband . I caressed those marks , she looked at them and smiled . he is some times very aggressive in love making . he will not be knowing what he is doing . some times he bites very hard to give pleasant pain . but no lover in this world can make love like you . always you are caring however aggressive you may become . it is not his or her fault to say like this . I am the only one she has seen or felt .
she must be thinking whatever I did is standard and it is the only proper way to make love . because every body thinks his or her dad and mom are ideal and . later they feel there is most ideal till they are exposed to others or whole world . till then they feel whatever the way they are brought up is the only standard way . though I didn’t admit what she said as there must be many who are better lover than me . I just smiled instead commenting or try to convince . shall I ride you my love she asked . I am all yours , you can do any thing you like .
She straddled me and positioned over me . she raised her butt on my groin and slowly descend on my hard tool . I could see her chute eating my pole bit by bit . her moist pussy was engulfing my cock . her warmth felt better , slowly she gulped my entire cock . when her pussy was completely occupied by my master cock , she sat upright . wait darling I want to feel your cock after fucking my hubby , I want to make out the difference between both cocks . at the same time you also can feel difference between two pussies .
I was startled to hear this statement . did she came to know about me fucking her bhabhi , that is nandini didi . why is she talking about it now . she is fool some times , instead of enjoying her most desired cock , she is talking bullshit .
Me – what are you talking . are you in sense .
I wanted to act innocent and divert her attention . but I was so frightened I was almost losing erection due to fear .
She – no acting my lover bro .
Me – sorry could not catch your words .
She – again acting , no need of any dram with me . I know you since ages and your any acts will come to know by me within no time .
Me – where am I acting . I tried to be protective of myself and tried to act innocent .
She – oh come on bro , you tell na how do you feel back into my pussy .
Me – your pussy is always grate .
She – that you tell always , but I had never asked about how you come to know difference of two pussies and how do you say mine is grate .
Me – where did I tell your is better than others .
She – you never shared your other experiences with me .here I will tell mine . this is the first cock I am using since years . and after marriage my husband vinay’s is the second . he too is very good in fucking but still amateur . he had never tried it any where else .
Me – how do you say so .
She – it is very simple . on my first night I acted like amateur and acting it was first time . by my last time acting before marriage he was sure that I am virgin and never allow to fuck . though he tried to seduce and fuck me , but he miserably failed . in fact I was virgin that time . and that experience made me not only proud but egoist and I was having full confidence about my self . you broke that and you stole my cherry due to my egoist boosting and challenge of self control that time . it is history now . but he hardly knew about it . he had believed that I am innocent and virgin .

vidya fucking after her marriage4
she must be thinking whatever I did is standard and it is the only proper way to make love . because every body thinks his or her dad and mom are ideal and . later they feel there is most ideal till they are exposed to others or whole world . till then they feel whatever the way they are brought up is the only standard way . though I didn’t admit what she said as there must be many who are better lover than me . I just smiled instead commenting or try to convince . shall I ride you my love she asked . I am all yours , you can do any thing you like .
She straddled me and positioned over me . she raised her butt on my groin and slowly descend on my hard tool . I could see her chute eating my pole bit by bit . her moist pussy was engulfing my cock . her warmth felt better , slowly she gulped my entire cock . when her pussy was completely occupied by my master cock , she sat upright . wait darling I want to feel your cock after fucking my hubby , I want to make out the difference between both cocks . at the same time you also can feel difference between two pussies .
I was startled to hear this statement . did she came to know about me fucking her bhabhi , that is nandini didi . why is she talking about it now . she is fool some times , instead of enjoying her most desired cock , she is talking bullshit .
Me – what are you talking . are you in sense .
I wanted to act innocent and divert her attention . but I was so frightened I was almost losing erection due to fear .
She – no acting my lover bro .
Me – sorry could not catch your words .
She – again acting , no need of any dram with me . I know you since ages and your any acts will come to know by me within no time .
Me – where am I acting . I tried to be protective of myself and tried to act innocent .
She – oh come on bro , you tell na how do you feel back into my pussy .
Me – your pussy is always grate .
She – that you tell always , but I had never asked about how you come to know difference of two pussies and how do you say mine is grate .
Me – where did I tell your is better than others .
She – you never shared your other experiences with me .here I will tell mine . this is the first cock I am using since years . and after marriage my husband vinay’s is the second . he too is very good in fucking but still amateur . he had never tried it any where else .
Me – how do you say so .
She – it is very simple . on my first night I acted like amateur and acting it was first time . by my last time acting before marriage he was sure that I am virgin and never allow to fuck . though he tried to seduce and fuck me , but he miserably failed . in fact I was virgin that time . and that experience made me not only proud but egoist and I was having full confidence about my self . you broke that and you stole my cherry due to my egoist boosting and challenge of self control that time . it is history now . but he hardly knew about it . he had believed that I am innocent and virgin .

vidya fucking after her marriage5
Me – did he believe so even after fucking you . that is nice but is it possible .
She – don’t worry I managed everything . I was not a virgin but I was recently fucked by my first lover just few minutes back before I entered first night room , that too unprotected , taking all the cum inside me .
Me – that time I was really tensed and frightened . you took biggest risk of the life . you should not have done it .
She – I wanted that kind of thrill , carrying your seed in my womb before going to him . I wanted you to be first to fuck me on day of my marriage . that is first one fucking soon after marriage will have right on this pussy forever . I want to be yours forever . if time comes I can swear that who fucked me after marriage is my real hubby . so that he will think it is he and we only know what it is and who it is . she laughed for her own cleverness .
Me – that is ok , now you tell me about your first night experience .
She – laughing mischievously . you want to know about my first night with you or official first night with vinay .
Me – you always bring such funny questions . I know about mine , now you tell about with vinay .
She - that is all right . I acted like innocent and shy for every advances he made . my acting must be superb as he fell for it . as soon as we were alone after all the formalities were completed and door was locked . we spoke for some time and he was getting horny to touch me and fuck me . but he was making slow advancement . first he placed his hand over my shoulder , I protested for that also . he was initiating me to let me keep his hand over me , as if he was seducing me . after little struggle I let him touch me and later place his hand . after some time he caressed here and there . then he asked me to kiss , but I didn’t . then he only kissed me all over my face , they were wet kissed leaving his saliva on my cheeks . I said sheee you are dirty , and wiped my face with napkin laying beside us . he laughed at me and he kissed me on lips . I pushed him away , after some time he kissed my lips again . this time I let him kiss . he wanted to smooch , but he could not do properly . I laughed from inside , I wanted to teach him how to smooch , but I kept quite .
Me – you are good actress , then ?
She – thanks for the compliment . after couple of smooches he improved in his acts and was sucking my lower lips , then as if remembered what to do , he felt my bobs from over the clothes . when he pressed I pushed his hand away . I wanted to make him want me more and more . so al the time I kept curbing his advances . I allowed him to do it after few attempts . he wanted to see me nude but I was not allowing as feeling shy . he used to play with my boobs from above clothes as I didn’t allow him to remove my blouse . that was making him crazy for me . in each and every step he went on believing me as I am with any man for the first time , except we had spent some together before marriage .
After his repeated requests I allowed him to open my blouse . he tried and failed to open hooks as he was doing it for the first time .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 02:13 PM