True story of my Dominating cousin sister
This is probably the best erotic story i have gone through since i started reading erotica in llast 15+ years. Dude, you have an excellent story telling skill & i discovered this thread only few months back & each update feels real & visceral. There are a few standout elements to this story, the vital among them which has connected really well is that the story is almost a daily account of erotic escapades, it's wonderfully crafted with a nice desi flavor to it.
With just this one masterpiece, you're right up there with writers such as Aurelius & other top desi writers. Missing your awesome updates, hopefully you'll be back soon. The wait is little frustrating but people have lives outside which should be the priority, you take your time bro.

This story was supposed to end by late December as u had mentioned, now, since there hasn't been an update for sometime i'm happy that this story will go on for some more time. Make this story as long as possible bcoz this has been so enjoyable & it's very rare to come across such incredibly well written art piece. Thank you for bringing this to us. Take care brother.
[+] 5 users Like arunranjith08's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: True story of my Dominating cousin sister - by arunranjith08 - 11-11-2021, 03:33 PM