Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Hansika deflowered 59.24
Now you tell me how was it , did you like your first fuck , I asked . I cant describe it , there is no word to describe , what I can say is it was just wonderful . I knew about birds and bees but I didn’t know it is so pleasurable to fuck . except for the pain as first time it was so awesome , I was doubting whether you will finish or keep me fucking for rest of life . I was leaking at pussy as if I was pissing so frequently I thought I will be drained completely and left without any fluid in me . it was so nice I am lucky to have you for my first encounter and dear bro I don’t regret for losing my virginity to my loving and caring bro , thanks for everything , many , many thanks for introducing me to the new world she was speaking .
Me – now I remember , I asked you whether I should unload my sperm bank into your lovely pussy or not .
She – ha yes I remember that , there is no risk in filling my pussy as I am not yet matured so there is no risk of any kind .
Me – what do you say , you are not yet matured ?.
She – yes bro I am late in this , rest of the growth is normal but late to mature , is it a problem ?.
Me – no it is not at all a problem . but you are well developed in all the aspects . look at your boobs , see how well grown they are .
She – yes I know that , few of my class mates are matured and many are not yet . mom had consulted doctor , she said there is no problem .
Remembering sandhya’s experience I said don’t worry , you will mature soon .
She – how do you say .
I was above to tell about sandhya but at last second I stopped and said my intuition tells it . don’t worry you are perfectly all right and will mature soon and you will have more fun later .
She – it is better if it is postponed for some more time , so that we can have more fun without any hindrance of getting pregnant , she smiled mischievously .
Me – it is good idea , if that is the case we can enjoy more . by the way shall we repeat again .
She said no way , still I am having lots of pain there , I asked where . she said you behenchod there is pin in my pussy you made it cunt she laughed , you want all the words in raw . I turned on her back and looked at her pussy , it had become red and sort of swollen . I was imagining how the hell this tiny hole took my long cock . thanks for my slim cock which is making easy in breaking virginity of new young girls without giving much pain , but as it is long enough it makes to reach full depth . blood had dried on her vagina , I soaked a towel in water and cleaned her pussy , there was lot of blood flown on bed sheet mixed with my and her juice . I asked her to get up so that I can change sheet . she got up when she looked at blood on bed sheet , she was above to faint looking at blood , I hold her to save her from falling and made her lye again , she recovered after a minute or so , I gave her water she drank silently . you are a brute she hit me with her fist on my chest , you made me bleed so much , what if I had dead with bleeding . if girls are dead on their first fuck , there would be no woman on earth left , as you know first time all the girls need to face it and later there will be only fun and no bleeding or any pain . she nod her head and stood up without looking at bed sheet as she was fearing . I fold the bed sheet neatly and kept in cup board as another monument of deflowering . she asked me to throw it or get it for washing , I said no darling I will keep it as memory of breaking your seal . do you keep such monuments every time you break virginity of a new girl , she asked . I didn’t answer but smiled at her . spread another fresh bed sheet and made her sit on bed and brought some snacks and coke . she needed it badly after long marathon sex and she was sort of drained out . she took a packet and we both share it . then she all of a sudden asked I want to see such bed sheet of my bhabhi vidya . what I was shocked to hear , it shook me completely . what the heck you are talking hansika . she looked laughingly at me , so I am right you broke her virginity too . I was just guessing it and your shocked and bleached face tell all the story . what story I was trying to hide my feelings and trying to act naturally and innocence . don’t act baby , I can assume , when you could seduce me so easily and steal my virginity in mere two days after meeting me , you must have trapped her and fucked her much easily .
Me – what are you speaking are you in sense or not , do you know about whom you are speaking . she is your own bhabhi whom your own brother got married just yesterday . it is not fair to suspect about your new bhabhi like this .
She – first I wanted to pull your leg or joke , but when your face bleached on my question , it confirms .
Me – no I haven’t done anything with your bhabhi .
She – oh bhayya , I was just joking .
Me – please don’t make such joke about elders , what will she feel if she comes to know that you suspect her .
She – are you going to tell that I suspected her or are you thinking of revealing our first fuck and seducing me and breaking my virginity . it will be between us only no ?
Me – sure baby , it is secret between me and you only . you are not going to tell it any one and neither me , ok ?
She – yes it is our secret I wont reveal to any one and we shall keep our private moments to us only .
 hansika was made to drink mine 59.25
I took her in my arms and started kissing her , she was responding without any hesitation this time . her nubile body had provoked me again , I was hard like a flag pole . her big boobs were inviting me to press and suck them . I took one in my hand started pressing it , when we broke kiss I pushed her on her back and jumped on her like wild tiger and started sucking her boobs one by one while I pressed another . she too started moaning , her eyes became red with passion . I kissed and sucked all over , when she felt that I am going to fuck her again , she pushed me aside . stop it bro , please stop it . I cant bear it any more , I am getting excited but I am not in apposition to take you huge cock in my injured pussy . please listen to me she was pleading . I realized her problem but was too horny to listen her . I some how controlled myself .
Me – darling please don’t stop me . I am in no position to stop , let me make love to you again .
She – bhayya I too want it , I have tasted blood and like to have again . but looking at my condition I am not able to take it up my pussy , sorry don’t fuck me again now .
Me – I can understand sis , but what to do your beauty had made me mad , I cant tolerate , I want to make love to you badly or else I will go mad .
She – why don’t you understand situation bro .
Me – I could have waited for a day , but tomorrow you are leaving , so I wont get a good chance like this again . please let me fuck you na . I will do it slowly I wont hurt you .
She – sorry bro , don’t force me . if you force like this I will never come to you again in my life .
Me – ok sis don’t get angry , at least do a favor .
She – what favor .
Me – let me fuck your ass .
She – have you gone mad , real fucking hole itself is torn into pieces and what about ass , I have heard people fuck in ass but I am sorry .
she was really frightened to hear ass fuck . she got up wanted to leave s she was frightened that I may force her . I pulled her back and consoled no need to get frightened I am not going to bang you . at least you can give blow job to me to keep me satisfied for the present moment .
she – now what is that .
me – very simple , suck my cock till it leaks ok .
she – no I cant it is too weird .
me – you were enjoying when I was eating your pussy and even you discharged your juice on my face without even warning me and you made me drink your juice by holding my head tight on your muff . that wasn’t weird now if you suck my cock it is weird .
she – sorry bro I was so excited then , I was not in sense . sorry if I offend you .
me – not at all darling , it was heaven I loved your honey I didn’t spare a single drop I drank all .
she – bhayya you are a seasoned man , mine is first time , I have to make up my mind for all these things and I need time to learn all sex games .
me – ok you make up your mind now , you are not born fucker now you got fucked by me . there are always first time for everything and now you make first for this too .
she – it is dirty , just now you have fucked me and mine and your juice along with blood is coated . it is nauseating to touch even .
me – it is really fun to eat cum , you will miss the taste of your juice , any way let me wash and clean it for you .
she was still hesitating to tell that she does not like , but I was adamant . I washed my cock thoroughly and presented it to her for sucking . she was not at all ready she was requesting me that she would suck me next time . but I was horny enough I wanted her to suck me with her lovely lips . on insistence she agreed to kiss it . I said ok and let her kiss , as it was cleaned well , she didn’t repulse she kissed bulb of cock and then looked at me . I asked her to go ahead . with some hesitation she said I will suck it for just awhile . I said as you please . she took bulb into her lips and was sucking it , then I pushed a little it went in her lovely mouth . she raised her eye balls to look at me but didn’t take it out . she started sucking it , I said not like this baby , I hold her head and made my cock slide in and out of her mouth . she then started bobbing my cock in and out . she was doing really well . she is fast learner she continued sucking me without much resistance . I wanted to fuck her mouth till I ejaculate in her mouth and make her drink first cum . she sucked for couple of minutes and took out my hard tool out . I asked what happened , my jaws are aching . then you leave it I was disappointed but cant help . how did it feel inside your lovely mouth . she said not bad , I don’t say I enjoyed but it is not as repulsive as I had thought . what should I do now , I have raging hard on and it will not sit back till it releases . I am helpless she replied . ok at least you shag it with your hand . that I can do you teach me how I have to do it . but it is getting late , let us conclude our game now . ok babe I am aware of time , but you play with my tool and bring climax , we will leave soon after that . bhayya you take hell of a time to release , you took nearly an hour to discharge in me you fucked so long she was pleading . no I will discharge fast this time now you shake my cock . she hold my monster in her tender fingers and started shagging me . I was guiding her how to do it , how to manipulate urethra by fingers and all . she was doing a fantastic job . as she was shagging I was smooching her . when I was near to my climax I asked her to stop , let me try to fuck your mouth . she said not again but I forced her to take it in her mouth . at last she agreed and opened her mouth , I made her sit on bed and stood beside her on round . she took my tool inside her mouth started sucking . I hold her head started fucking her mouth , I was showing most of my cock into her mouth , taking precaution not to gag her . her warm mouth felt nice I wanted to shove all the way but could not frighten her . then I was ramming her mouth she used to raise her eyes and look at me . when I was on verge of cumming I hold her head tight and showed my cock till her throat and released my cum while I groaned loud and started washing her tonsils . she wanted to take it out when my first shot hit her throat , she understood what it is , but my grip was so hard I didn’t leave her head till I shot few loads of cum into her mouth and then she pushed me hard . my cock came out of her mouth leaving a trail of cum on her face . I held her jaw tight till she gulped all of the cum in her mouth . when he had taken all I left her , she started beating me with her fists , you are bad brother , you mademe drink all the gooey . I hate you for that she tried to spit but nothing came out except her saliva , she chargd again at me and was hitting me . I was laughing at her . she took water bottle and gargled and spit inside room and asked me to clean it . I was still laughing at her .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:26 PM