Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Hansika at guest house loses her virginity 59.21
Me – again same song , I don’t want to hear this bullshit , just stop it . I wont tell any about this or I mind it , but only thing bothers me is your false statement .
She continued crying hysterically , I hated girls crying , that too for such false things . she is not ready to accept the fact and she thinks that she can make me believe in what she says . this dram continued for some more time . when I was not ready to listen to her , at last she asked me how to make me believe in her . though am not interested to check whether you are virgin or not , but as you are insisting let us go to a famous gynecologist where it can be proved and certified .
She – ok , I want to prove my innocence and I want you to believe in my words .
Me – then get ready doctor is my friend he will say what the fact is , but I am sure you are a loser and my prediction will be proved .
She – male doctor , have you gone out of mind , will expose myself to another male , impossible .
Me – oh another bit of lame excuse , see I am not going to do or say anything , what you need to do is accept the fact . why are you scared so much to accept the fact . I wont even ask you to how you lost your virginity or who is your fuck buddy . but I want to know the truth and my prediction can never fail . I know how un-fucked pussy looks like .
She – oh my god , what happened to this fellow , why are you torturing me . please listen no one has fucked me or I did indulge into any thing related to sex . see whether there are any other ways to confirm it . she was still sobbing .
Me – there is hardly other way to check it , doctors will use cow face speculum to see whether hymen is intact or not . that is the easiest method and non harming as well . it is scientific also they will insert it into your chute and tell precisely whether you are fucked or not . why are you tensed about this little matter . let it be , I shall listen to whatever you say , wheter it is false or true . I will just believe it are you ok now . I tried to cool her .
She – no when you have suspected me , I want to prove I am not guilty . please tell me other way to prove myself . I don’t want to leave this matter hanging , I wont be happy to leave it in middle , I wont be able to live peacefully till I confirm and prove my innocence to you .
Me – yes there is one other way but I don’t want to suggest it , I don’t want you to undergo that kind of test .
She – why don’t you bring that instrument and see for your self .
Me – how can I bring that , what will I say to him . can I tell him that I want to confirm my cousins virginity for that I need that instrument . even if I tell him or bring it how do I know proper usage of the instrument . I may harm your pussy , let it be , it is too much of discussion on the matter .
She – if it so difficult to experiment leave it , but you said there is other way . you tell me what it is .
Me – sorry sis , I don’t want to say that , it looks weird .
She – whatever it is , you tell me . don’t hesitate .
Me – I can tell it but it is not proper way to test , though it is the best way to confirm .
She – then why are you hesitating , come on tell me .
Me – if it was any other girl I could have suggested it , but you being my lovely sis and I love you so much . I cant suggest it .
She – at least spell it . I wont be unhappy to hear .
Me – are you sure , you want to hear it , it is some thing weird . you should not get angry after I tell it .
She – I promise I wont be angry with you for any thing . you tell it if it is possible I will undergo that test .

hansika at guest house loses her virginity 59.22
Me – what do you mean by if possible . I knew you would say some thing like this .
She – you tell it na ,
she was becoming impatient , and was getting irritated .
me – only alternate test is by inserting one penis into your chute to check how far it can enter and whether hymen is intact or not . now don’t ask me to do it .
she was shocked to hear it . yes it really weird , I didn’t expect it from you . still you seem to be genuine in this , but it is not practical no .
yes it may not be practical with me , you can try it elsewhere . I don’t want to involve with you . why do you want to drag this subject let us close the matter here itself I said .
where can I go for that another penis , you are the only male I know but still it looks like fucking only she replied . no not exactly you need to stop on touching hymen then with draw , it is more than enough . as you say for that you need to insert penis till reach hymen , I replied .
she - in one word you have decided to fuck me , is not my loving bro ? , she said smiling at me .
me – what a question , if I wanted to fuck you , I could have already done it , as I don’t want to , so I am asking you to stop this matter or try some where else . I faked anger .
she – no I have determined to get the test done , that too by you only . I am already nude whatever test you want to perform go ahead , I am ready .
looking at her confidence in me , I was bit shaken I was feeling guilty to misuse her trust for my selfishness . I was lost in thought , but temptation of her nubile body was too much , where in the hell I can get such a beauty if I let the chance go . after some hesitation I decided to go for it . I asked are you sure you want to go with it , it is your own decision later don’t blame me for whatever the consequences . she smiled and came and hugged me , I love you da , I trust you and am sure you wont hurt me physically or mentally . she kissed my cheeks . I had to appreciate her confidence .
I took her on bed and made her lye on her back , I rolled beside her and started kissing her lips . she broke kiss and asked in what kiss kushi keliye ye kiss . I said just for fun and took her lower lip and started chewing it . with little hesitation she started responding to my kiss . while I kissed her my hands automatically went to their business . one hand caressed her face while other went to her boobs , she pushed my hand from her boob and hold it tight as if she is not interested . I too didn’t force her , I had to bring he on rail slowly , I should not hurry to spoil the game . when we broke kiss she let her my hand loose , again I cupped her right boob , she took off my hand and asked me what are you doing . I said need to make you hot and make your pussy secrete some fluid to make it lubricate . why do you want to press my boobs for that . unless I play with your boobs you wont be secreting juice and without that I cant insert my lund into your chute . if it is wet with juice then only I can insert my hard tool into your love box . she didn’t argue and let me do what I wanted . I started making her hot enough by sucking her tits and chewing her tiny nipples . within minutes she was moaning indicating she is getting hot by my touches and sucking and licking . her moans initiated me to suck her more , I went on licking her boobs then her navel at last I started again from her toes .
I took her toe into mouth and sucked , this made her shiver , after sucking toes from both legs I proceed to legs till thighs . when I reached for her love box she was shivering so much that she was on verge of her climax . I caressed her hairless chute and nibbled her clit , within seconds she started shaking and reached first climax with me . I didn’t give her chance to complete her orgasm , I lubed my cock with olive oil and applied some to her virgin pussy . I positioned myself between her legs and slowly pushed bulb of my cock . it slide slowly into her slippery pussy , when cock head was inserted into her tightest pussy of my life , she shout with pain , she asked me to take it out but I placed my both elbows beside her ears and rested for a while , then I gave slight push despite of her protest and pleadings to take it out . it went some more deeper . she was asking me to take it out as it hurts a lot , I said bear it for very little time it will go I tried to soothe her , she broke into cry , she was telling that she is not interested in this new experiment or test , you can think whatever of me , I don’t mind if you think that I am not virgin it is ok with me , but please pull it out . she was trying her level best ,but my hands beside her head prevented from getting out of grip . she could hardly move as my hold was firm . I did wait again for some time and consoled her .
ME – I ad warned before hand that it is going to hurt a little for some time , you didn’t hear to my advise , you were bent upon trying it .
She – yes I knew it , first time it is hurts but I didn’t knew that it hurts so much . I thought it hurts as much as boring of ear . but pain here is too much . better take it out , I cant bear the pain .
Though she was asking me to take it out but she had stopped sobbing . it means pain is reducing . I smooched her , this time she cooperated whole heartedly , I took the chance and manipulated her clit to arouse her again as she had become cold due to the pain . when she moaned again I pushed some more , this time also she cried with pain , but as she was excited she didn’t weep , so I started fucking her slowly with whatever I had able to insert . this time unexpectedly she seemed enjoying the new game of fucking , she was trying to absorb pain by closing her mouth with her hand . after some time of fucking , she had recovered pain and was really enjoying her maiden voyage into sex game . she asked me bro are you satisfied now that I am virgin . how can I tell baby , till I haven’t reached your hymen , you are not allowing me to insert till that point I replied . means you haven’t yet confirmed about it , then try little more now . I was happy to hear it and I increased fucking speed and with every alternate stroke I was pushing little more , now I was almost to the point of breaking her hymen , couple of strokes had reached to the obstruction but I had not yet deflowered her . I was fucking her with lot of speed , I took her to ecstasy and making her enjoy the first fuck . when she reached peak of orgasm , suddenly I stopped fucking . what happened bhayya why did you stop fucking . I said I don’t know I am feeling some obstruction if I force it may hurt you more , I don’t want to hurt you I replied . see I had almost fucking her and hurt her so much but pretending to be taking care of her and showing false concern . she wanted to get release she was on verge of another explosion , so she asked me to fuck without caring for the consequence . bro please fuck me , don’t leave me in the middle of such a pleasure . don’t think of any thing but fuck me and take me to the heaven . just don’t bother about the pain I may face . I am ok even if you tear my pussy apart and make it a chute , but please don’t stop . I had hit jackpot and I got what I was craving for , she only permitted me to fuck and tear her hymen without considering pain . I was showing false concern about her , but she literelly begged me to fuck and tear her pussy apart . then I started pounding her and within few strokes I gave a hard thrust to break her seal . as I knew she would shout I sealed her mouth with mine and stopped fucking for a while tightening again grip on her . when I broke kiss I fond tears , she was weeping silently .

hansika deflowered 59.23

I gave her some time to recover , then she had stopped crying but was still sobbing . I kissed her face and sucked her lips , after some time she stopped sobbing too . I was caressing her body in a soothing manner to cool her and wash her pain away . I looked at her and asked are you all right baby . what all right , you fucked me so hard and tear my hymen made me woman and kept me bleeding from pussy and now ask are you all right she replied . she wryly smiled I could sense pain and pleasure in her words . my most of the cock was still waiting to enter her tightest pussy , I was more and more interested to burry rest of my cock , but unfortunately my cock too was burning with tightness of her pussy . I was feeling as if for the first time I am fucking a girl with my virgin cock . if that was the case foreskin would have torn along with her hymen . luckily I could sustain pain and was still half buried in no more virgin pussy . I withdrew cock a little and wiped blood and poured some more olive oil and slowly inserted back into the tightest cavern . I started moving slowly and making her hot by caressing her hard clit . within some time it yielded dividend , she was hot again and I was making her want me more . I continued fucking in slow rhythm and arousing her with kisses and pressing her boobs . it was making wonder within some time she started responding by moving her butt slowly . that initiated me I was happy for her response and started moving in steady rhythm and was pushing in more and more with every stroke . it must have taken about ten minutes to burry my entire rod into her tight pussy . when I was buried to the limit and my cock was touching her uterus , I asked how she was feeling , she said she is enjoying but still pain persists . I took her hand and placed between us , she asked what , I said feel my cock . she was hesitant to place her hand to touch my cock . I forced her to feel , I withdrew my cock to fullest and as she was feeling it I went on inserting , she was wondering how much would enter . when she gulped my entire cock she herself wondered . my god you are able to burry entire lund into my bur . I never expected to take sucha long cock on first encounter itself . you are grate bro . important thing is I was feeling when you were tearing my hymen and later I didn’t even feel where your cock was and to what extent you are pushing in . my goodness now I am feeling it I feel it is coming till throat . what is holding you now , come on fuck me but be gentle I don’t want my pussy to be torn apart and walk with keeping both legs at each end . my goodness she is naughty at such time also . I started fucking her really well this time , I used to push slowly and withdraw fast to give maximum pleasure . she was cooperating by pushing her butt forward . still her pussy was oozing blood but this girl was trying to enjoy most of her first fuck . I started fucking her with new energy rejuvenated by her encouragement and was fucking her faster than before . she too was responding good . she was coming into heat , with lust and heat she was moaning loud her pussy was leaking juice like hell . now my cock was moving freely lubed with her juice and olive oil . she could not control her excitement , was scratching my back with her finger nails leaving not only marks but was making injuries . I too was not in a position to care for such things and went on fucking her with full throttle . with every thrust tip of cock touched her uterus thus increasing the pleasure . within a minute she was on verge of cuming , she pulled my head and started biting wherever she felt easy , I was worried she should not leave bite marks on face , so I had to release my face , she left my face but was biting my chest by raising her head . she was breathing very hard her little nose flared with every breath , I was pushing my cock harder now and making it fast also . within few strokes she clutched me hard and started gushing her juice washing my cock with her honey . I continued banging her to give her multiple orgasms . she is so lucky to get deflowered by a seasoned man and getting multiple orgasms on the maiden fuck . she was moaning so loud , you could mistake it with loud cries than moans . I lost count of her climaxes and when I was near my own after several minutes for non stop fucking , I started banging as if no tomorrow . both of us were breathing like dogs after long run , but I was still pounding of all the worth I was . at last I matched her with another orgasm I wanted to release my boiling cum , I asked her where she wants it . she said don’t talk any thing now just finish and fill my maiden pussy with your hot juice . I too didn’t think much about the consequences and started filling her no-more virgin pussy with my hot lava . she hold me so tight . I thought she will break my ribs if she had so much strength definitely she would have broken couple of ribs at least .
I fell over her clutching her tight and emptying my sack . I didn’t move even after my balls were drained , her pussy muscles still contracting around my cock . when I was through I rolled beside her still hugging her tight .
When we came to normal I looked at her face , she too looked into my eyes and blushed like newly weds . I asked her how was it , she closed her face with her small hands with shy . I pulled her hands away from her face and asked again , she just nod . I asked her to say it she was blushing , till now she was asking me to fuck fast and all sorts of things in heat , but now as it was all over she was feeling shy to say anything . on my insistence she said it was superb , at the end you fucked so fast , I feel my pussy is burning . what could I have done , you were asking me to fuck fast and hard . I could not deny your words I said . is it was I saying like that , I really don’t remember a word what I said . then you must have thought that I am shameless girl and used to talk dirty and accustomed of fucking . no dear when I have experienced such a tight virgin pussy of my life how can I mistake you that too loving sister .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 19-12-2018, 01:22 PM